Moscow terror attack

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rowntree

Re: Moscow terror attack

Post by Rowntree »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:38 am I’ve never been to Crocus City Hall not ever planned to, hence I can’t have an opinion.
Strange comment and viewpoint. I wonder what it really means?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Rowntree wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:53 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:38 am I’ve never been to Crocus City Hall not ever planned to, hence I can’t have an opinion.
Have a guess
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

This ISIS affiliate must be right fucking pissed-off not getting the credit. It's quite a genius move in a sick way: just accuse their fucked-up ideology to someone else. Terrorists only do it for propaganda to their own cause ... by just ignoring it and blaming others you negate it. GENIUS! Well, not for all the poor souls who died. But you get my meaning.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:50 pm
Have a guess
Oh, I don't think I possibly could. You've obviously got a far more subtle and insightful mind than me, so interacting any further would probably be futile.

I suppose it doesn't literally mean you can't have an opinion on something you've not experienced, but beyond that, I really am lost.

Fair play to you. Ever the mindbender!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

The "suspects" are getting a right fucking shoeing.

Ones lost an eye, one had his ear cut off and was forced to eat it, and another received multiple electric shocks to his bollocks....oh, and the last one attended court in a wheelchair 😅😅

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Rowntree wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:45 am
Sadact7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:50 pm
Have a guess
Oh, I don't think I possibly could. You've obviously got a far more subtle and insightful mind than me, so interacting any further would probably be futile.

I suppose it doesn't literally mean you can't have an opinion on something you've not experienced, but beyond that, I really am lost.

Fair play to you. Ever the mindbender!
It’s rare we agree on things.

In a bit Foam Moe

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:23 am The "suspects" are getting a right fucking shoeing.

Ones lost an eye, one had his ear cut off and was forced to eat it, and another received multiple electric shocks to his bollocks....oh, and the last one attended court in a wheelchair 😅😅
I think that’s just like your average job interview in Russia tbf 😂

In a bit Foam Moe

paolo

Post by paolo »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:23 am The "suspects" are getting a right fucking shoeing.

it's like Guantanemo!!
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

paolo wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:42 am

it's like Guantanemo!!

In a bit Foam Moe