today on talksport

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: today on talksport

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:46 pm Why isn't Stanloi on wi Coisty?
Something to do with his 'condition's'? Surely Stan isn't 'out and about' is he? I hope the cunt is under supervision and if possible under 'lock and key'. Cunt is a menace to society. I read something, can't find it now (it was in Private Eye), about how he totally embrrassed himself in the 'press pack' during some World Cup, apparently he stood up in front of everyone and started ranting-and-raving like a nut-job. Then there's the domestic violence.

TalkSport really reminds me of Donald Trump insofar as they seem to employ massive cunts. What's with that? Is that supposed to appeal to a certain section of society who think Nigel Farage is kewl? We know that Simon Jordan thinks Jacob Rees-Mogg 'has some good ideas'.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:47 pm I agree. But I think 'Ally' is the best of the bunch, so we shouldn't really complain.
To be fair I caught a bit of Ally this morning, paired with Stelling, and he was fairly sensible.
I think he gets dragged into some "Ex-pro dressing-room banter" thing when he's on with Odious Al.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Alvin and Houghton on like going back 20 years.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

40 more like
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

The Ardvaak is always a good listen.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Klobby not having Troy Deeney

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Right mixing it up with the presenters and pundits on today's shows.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

ccreds wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:23 am Right mixing it up with the presenters and pundits on today's shows.
Maybe they are testing stuff out for a spring-clean. Whatever works will immediately be binned. I'm really starting to fucking loathe Matterface.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Starting?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Jim "Brazil" White barely showing up these days.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JW90 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:52 pm Jim "Brazil" White barely showing up these days.
That's a good thing surely? Hope he fucks off to cover Saudi football soon.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:46 pm Maybe they are testing stuff out for a spring-clean.
Goldsteen's not on today so let's hope so.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

They're bragging about all these Comms which is alright I suppose but we lose out on the midweek evening chat shows.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

I wonder if they should try the moose out doing the Saturday phone in with someone.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

ccreds wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:44 pm I wonder if they should try the moose out doing the Saturday phone in with someone.
I don't think he's into that. Funny you should bring it up though, with all the shitcunts on offer Moose is actually ok, not sure he or me is up for a full show. Leave him be. The fat useless cunt.