today on talksport

Talksport - the main station discussion place
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: today on talksport

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Cunty is a right fucking little nause, with his "AWITE ADER" patter and vocal fry geeza stylings
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:22 pm Cunty is a right fucking little nause, with his "AWITE ADER" patter and vocal fry geeza stylings
He likes opera. HAVE YOU GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU IGNORANT TOAD.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Coming soon ...
"There's been an earthquake here at the Emirates, the main stand has collapsed trapping hundreds of people and there seems to be a fire. Paddy Power, how does this alter the half-time odds?"
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Good set of fixtures tonite for chat on the shows. Two Comms to listen to.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Townsend doing double shift.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

7:15 tonight ... Peter from Newcastle wants to be another "Lee the Baggie". Cunt.

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Adding to my post above, here's Wannabe L the B vs Actual L the B. He had a good point, in my opinion ... but calm the fuck down, mate!

https://whyp.it/tracks/171016/wannabe [pauses are my edits]

https://whyp.it/tracks/171017/actual [unedited]

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Good load of fixtures tonite.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Yesterday on talkSPORT ...

Was anyone else listening to Drive? The insufferable Goldsteen forgot, several times, to say "Bay-urn Munich" and accidentally said "Bie-urn".
If I didn't know better I'd think it was a precious affectation, the Bay-urn thing; one of his hilarious bits of comedy-business.
You know, as when he refers to "Paperback Writer" as the best song by The Kinks. Yeah, like that.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

He's been "influenced" slightly by EVERYONE ELSE saying buy urn and ray al but he just can't get it to stick in his tiny chavvy pea brain. I go over this in great detail in my magnum opus
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:15 pm He's been "influenced" slightly by EVERYONE ELSE saying buy urn and ray al but he just can't get it to stick in his tiny chavvy pea brain. I go over this in great detail in my magnum opus
I think he just confuses "being annoying" with "being funny", to be honest.
At least Clever Adrian doesn't think it's funny; he knows he's just on a wind-up, pure and simple.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

I avoid the first ten minutes of "Sports Bar" because of that Has Anybody Seen borefest and then the cunts replay it first thing in the morning!
Now look: it's not as funny as you think it is. Be fucking told.

To be honest, the rest of Sports Bar is usually just a dreary banter wasteland, but the start of it is a guaranteed zone for the humourless, and shouting it in a funny voice doesn't make it funny.
Rrrrrrrrrras rrrrrrrrranyrrrrrrody rrrrrrrreen? Ruck roff.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Didn't you hearrrrrrrrrrr it, JimmyDee? You and your boys missed out on one helllllllll of an intrrrrroduction to the show.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Would have liked a debate show this evening across the football league as it's only the quarter finals of the European games tonite.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JW90 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 pm Didn't you hearrrrrrrrrrr it, JimmyDee? You and your boys missed out on one helllllllll of an intrrrrroduction to the show.
It used to be mildly amusing, every now and again, when a team lost a game they were expected to win, and he only said the one name.

Fucking hell! Stop trying to make it into "a thing". Typical talkSPORT, though. They have no idea of what makes something "funny", as the humourless are prone to do.