Cole Palmer: Discuss

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

Cole Palmer: Discuss

Post by carcinogen »

I admire this cunt. I like the cut of his jib. An arrogant young cunt. With talent. He clearly didn't buy into Pep's polo-neck bullshit and Pep didn't buy into him. Oh I hope Cole scores the winner against Man City. I have no love for either, but how sweet. I hope young Cole scores a winner, runs up to Pep and shows him how many charges Man City are facing, then pisses on his foot.

I know absolutely nothing about Cole, other than he scores goals. I hope he's a prick. I hope he doesn't buy into psycho-babble. That would fuck-up Gareth's England yoga retreat big-time. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a brilliant player just said to Southgate: Nah mate, I think you're just a shitcunt.

Discuss.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Cole Palmer: Discuss

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Nothing to disagree with there
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

yeah +1

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:22 pm I admire this cunt. I like the cut of his jib. An arrogant young cunt. With talent. He clearly didn't buy into Pep's polo-neck bullshit and Pep didn't buy into him. Oh I hope Cole scores the winner against Man City. I have no love for either, but how sweet. I hope young Cole scores a winner, runs up to Pep and shows him how many charges Man City are facing, then pisses on his foot.

I know absolutely nothing about Cole, other than he scores goals. I hope he's a prick. I hope he doesn't buy into psycho-babble. That would fuck-up Gareth's England yoga retreat big-time. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a brilliant player just said to Southgate: Nah mate, I think you're just a shitcunt.

Discuss.
One player already has, but received pelters for doing so.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

finchman

Post by finchman »

Who the fuck calls their kid Cole?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

finchman wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 am Who the fuck calls their kid Cole?
Old King?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

finchman wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 am Who the fuck calls their kid Cole?
Brendan's, Ashley's, Nat King's etc. parents

It's quite common. 😃
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Chelsea should sell him to Madrid and cash in.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>