World snooker championships

Anything sportlike
JimmyDee

Re: World snooker championships

Post by JimmyDee »

I'll start watching when Cuntie O'Sullivan gets knocked out, and probably not even then :-)
There's no logic to it, I just loathe him. The Tyson Fury of snooker, although at least ROS lives on the snooker table, rather than on Twitter.

I used to love snooker on the telly, too.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The only good thing about this is the cute little blonde who struggles to bend over the table and Hazel Irvine, the glacier-eyed minx. She is such a salve against the procession of funeral directors the BBC wheel-on as 'pundits'.

This whole thing is run by Ronnie Inc. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Fair play to the cunt. No one can touch him. After two frames he either knows he's won or knows he shouldn't fuck about. It's a bit like Mike Tyson, most of his opponents were beaten even before they entered the ring. Same thing.

JimmyDee ... don't beat yourself up, Ronnie is very divisive, he falls into the Noel Gallagher zone and you know what I'm going to say next ... the common theme? Andy Goldstein is 'friends' with him (in his own head). No one is going to hold a grudge against you for hating Ronnie, if anything you'll gain more admirers.

One thing that I've noticed and it pervades every. single. sector. of broadcasting right now: mental health and well-being. A player cannot lose or miss a shot without someone suggesting that his 'head was not right'. Bollocks. He just missed the fucking ball because he didn't practice enough or that he didn't start playing before the age of 5.

.. this fixation with 'pocket size'. I get Hazel has to talk about something, but the chit-chat is just bollocks.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Vaselina struggled with the weight of the balls (specifically black) damaging the bed. She gripped the cushions tight as she bent over the table, looking to satisfy Big Ron. Meanwhile, he stroked his shaft back and forth in his hand before committing. He briefly considered the brown before electing for a deep screw into the pink.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:21 pm Vaselina struggled with the weight of the balls (specifically black) damaging the bed. She gripped the cushions tight as she bent over the table, looking to satisfy Big Ron. Meanwhile, he stroked his shaft back and forth in his hand before committing. He briefly considered the brown before electing for a deep screw into the pink.

You're getting confused. I understand. The underpaid vassals of the Hearn empire merge into one after a while. Desislava Bozhilova is who I was referring to; dessa-boz' as I like to call her ....

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

I'm not confused in any way. I painted a rainbow of magnificent colours and you staggered in and urinated on it.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 pm Higgins looks like Humpty Dumpty, the match-throwing dead-eyed scotch bastard.

From what I could glean from the garbled BBC coverage about 'journey's and 'Wellbeing' Higgin's had to win that game to make the top 16 next year. That's 29 years on the trot. No coverage of him being caught in a russian bedsit taking coin for throwing matches of course.

YOU DISGRACE. HAZEL WOULD NEVER SAY THAT.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I think K. Wilson will win. I'm 'putting it out there'.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:58 pm [...]Andy Goldstein[...]
Saw the Stain cunt on Eurosport this afternoon interviewing John Higgins. Knew he had given up Eurosport, but thought he was back, but relieved that it was an old interview.

Stain was a twat as per. Jokey digs about Higgins' age to which John politely smiled and the hideous fuck was also wearing an Alice band. :roll:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

finchman

Post by finchman »

Top top barnet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:21 pm Vaselina struggled with the weight of the balls (specifically black) damaging the bed. She gripped the cushions tight as she bent over the table, looking to satisfy Big Ron. Meanwhile, he stroked his shaft back and forth in his hand before committing. He briefly considered the brown before electing for a deep screw into the pink.
YIKES!

I could get herpes listening to this story!
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

carcinogen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:39 pm

You're getting confused. I understand. The underpaid vassals of the Hearn empire merge into one after a while. Desislava Bozhilova is who I was referring to; dessa-boz' as I like to call her ....

She’s Bulgarian.
Man U and rangers

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Rob Walker. Surely he can't be THAT upbeat 24 hrs a day. I wonder what he's on, he does seem suspiciously thin.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Touch of the err whites about him

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:53 pm ... Higgin's ...
I hope that was an ironic misuse of the apostrophe. I'd hate to have to kill you with monkey-chemicals :-)

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

theleader82 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:30 pm She’s Bulgarian.
A Goldsteen writes: I bet she gives you a bulge, eh? A bulge ... in your trousers ... like a big fat cock ... that bulges ... in your trousers. Are you in the nude?