Sadiq Khan

In-depth debate on all topical issues
JimmyDee

Re: Sadiq Khan

Post by JimmyDee »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:30 pm The majority of the population of London, aren't Londoner's, but you knew that anyway. :rolleyes:
A grammar-nazi asks: Londoner's what?
Last edited by JimmyDee on Sat May 04, 2024 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

lambrini wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:09 pm Over eight million people live in London, yet fewer than half of them bothered to vote. Just because Khan won today doesn’t mean the state of the city isn’t bad or hasn't worsened under his leadership. Far from it.
If it were THAT bad then they'd have got off their arses and voted.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

subsub

Post by subsub »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:05 pm
chelseachelsea wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:30 pm The majority of the population of London, aren't Londoner's, but you knew that anyway. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

birdie

Post by birdie »

Susan Hall turned to him and held her hand out to congratulate him. so did the little tyke accept her hand and thank her? No, he didn't he left her standing there with her hand held out and ignored her but eventually he was prompted and touched her hand as briefly as he could. The man next to her touched her arm as if to say, don't worry, we know he's a shit.
A true shit of a man.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

subsub

Post by subsub »

birdie wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:48 pm Susan Hall turned to him and held her hand out to congratulate him. so did the little tyke accept her hand and thank her? No, he didn't he left her standing there with her hand held out and ignored her but eventually he was prompted and touched her hand as briefly as he could. The man next to her touched her arm as if to say, don't worry, we know he's a shit.
A true shit of a man.
But not a racist bigot like Susan Hall.
Absolutely delighted she didn't get elected :)
WOKE AND PROUD

birdie

Post by birdie »

If she had been such a racist she wouldn't have been the first to offer her congratulations to him, which he ignored and then withdrew his hand as quickly as he could.
If people cant appreciate how objectionable that action was I feel sorry for them as it makes them no better than him.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

birdie wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 am If she had been such a racist she wouldn't have been the first to offer her congratulations to him, which he ignored and then withdrew his hand as quickly as he could.
If people cant appreciate how objectionable that action was I feel sorry for them as it makes them no better than him.
She's lucky all he gave her was a snub. She deserved to be punched in the throat.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

birdie wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:48 pm Susan Hall turned to him and held her hand out to congratulate him. so did the little tyke accept her hand and thank her? No, he didn't he left her standing there with her hand held out and ignored her but eventually he was prompted and touched her hand as briefly as he could. The man next to her touched her arm as if to say, don't worry, we know he's a shit.
A true shit of a man.
+1

He's a nasty piece of work.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

It's astonishing to me how lefties such as Owen "I'm working class tho" Jones keep repeating clichés like this. Yes, we know London is diverse; it's been a melting pot of cultures since the time of Londonium. But does that mean we should ignore all the growing problems that occurred during Khan's tenure? Well, yeah, acording to that little simp, we should.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Oh, Ange, you do make me larf! :lol:

"Safer"

"Fairer"

"Greener"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

lambrini wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:17 am
A true shit of a man.
+1

If I had been him I would have struggled not to hit her.
Horrible woman with nasty views who stooped to awful levels to oppose him. While the Tory party stood by and apparently approved of her. She is a disgrace.
I am pleased he handed her arse to her on a plate.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Be careful
If you point out grammar that would embarrass a ten-year old apparently you have lost the argument.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

A true shit of a man.
+1

Here's the video of the event, feel free to point out where this happens.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:04 am
Be careful
If you point out grammar that would embarrass a ten-year old apparently you have lost the argument.
:lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:12 am
A true shit of a man.
+1

Here's the video of the event, feel free to point out where this happens.

Cheers, Vespa, but you're wrong on this one.

( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7