Ted Heath

In-depth debate on all topical issues
the rotary club

Re: Ted Heath

Post by the rotary club »

m4rkb wrote:Whereas hundreds of the same types of case involving your favourite ethnicity get all the protection you can muster.

There was no need to have raped all those girls. All they needed to do was meet you and they could all have had their cocks sucked 24/7.
:smt015
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

birdie

Post by birdie »

The Tick wrote:I fear a lot of these suspected cases will end up nowhere. Just political mudslinging and media shit stirring. There's no tribal axe for me to grind. If any figure of authority or fame during the period referenced by Operation Yewtree and similar investigations was truly responsible for child abuse I would hope that it is exposed once and for all, whether they are dead or alive. And somehow, the surviving victims get whatever help they need to come to terms with the long term effects of said abuse.
Am I the only one who finds it a little strange that, with all the accusations
agains politicians the only ones who have come to trial have been elderly blokes in show biz?
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Hillman avenger wrote:The timing is important .

I am not sure if they reported the offences were in the 70s and were being investigated in the 80s, or if it was all in the 70s. If it was the 70s most of that period Callaghan was PM
Looks like it was the 1990's, Hillman (when at least one offence was reported)

Sir Edward Heath was today accused of raping a 12-year-old runaway as police faced a corruption investigation into whether they let off a brothel madam who threatened to expose him in the 1990s.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-boy.html

the rotary club

birdie wrote:
The Tick wrote:I fear a lot of these suspected cases will end up nowhere. Just political mudslinging and media shit stirring. There's no tribal axe for me to grind. If any figure of authority or fame during the period referenced by Operation Yewtree and similar investigations was truly responsible for child abuse I would hope that it is exposed once and for all, whether they are dead or alive. And somehow, the surviving victims get whatever help they need to come to terms with the long term effects of said abuse.
agains politicians the only ones who have come to trial have been elderly blokes in show biz?
Harvey Proctor, a Tory back bencher, was nicked for spanking underage rentboys.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

the rotary club wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Whereas hundreds of the same types of case involving your favourite ethnicity get all the protection you can muster.

There was no need to have raped all those girls. All they needed to do was meet you and they could all have had their cocks sucked 24/7.
:butthead:

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Thought he was a decent conductor.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

birdie

Post by birdie »

the rotary club wrote:
birdie wrote:

Is spanking classed as a sex offence? Doesn't come in the category of rape though, does it?
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:Thought he was a decent conductor.
Of what the number 11 bus, Outer Circle?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

As ever, you're more interested in getting at the minorities than caring for the victims of child abuse.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The Tick wrote:

As ever, you're more interested in getting at the minorities than caring for the victims of child abuse.
No I'm not or I'd be doing everything to protect the perpetrators just like you.

the rotary club

birdie wrote:
the rotary club wrote:
birdie wrote:

Is spanking classed as a sex offence? Doesn't come in the category of rape though, does it?
Gross indecency with underage 'boys' a crime usually referred to as paedoing in these parts.

the rotary club

The Tick wrote:

^ this.

When all is said and done he's nothing more than thick trolling racist.

A fucking boring one n'all.

the rotary club

m4rkb wrote:
The Tick wrote:

No I'm not or I'd be doing everything to protect the perpetrators just like you.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

C,E and H from your list seem appropriate descriptions in your own case.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Big Jock knew
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN