Post by shabbado »

#boycottqatar22
A joyless arsehole.

kevin04

Re: World Cup 2022

Post by kevin04 »

shabbado wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:54 am #boycottqatar22
I reckon we will be doing that. 8)

Good comeback from losing two goals, and shows the fight in the team ; but there's no cutting edge up front and whilst we'll battle well, I cannot see us coming first in a group with Austria and Denmark.

The team who will qualify will be the one who wins in Moldova, Israel and the Faroes. Denmark already won in Tel Aviv, over to us now, and I reckon we'll lose 1-0 or 1-1 at best.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

kevin04 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:55 pm

Good comeback from losing two goals, and shows the fight in the team ; but there's no cutting edge up front and whilst we'll battle well, I cannot see us coming first in a group with Austria and Denmark.

The team who will qualify will be the one who wins in Moldova, Israel and the Faroes. Denmark already won in Tel Aviv, over to us now, and I reckon we'll lose 1-0 or 1-1 at best.
:lol: Good to see Scotland standing alongside Norway and Germany condemning Human Rights Abuses.

Irrespective of what happens with qualifying i'm genuinely boycotting the World Cup next year. Which is a shame because i generally fucking love World Cups. Even the shit ones I love.
A joyless arsehole.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Scotland v Israel is the Miser derby.

The most excitement will be before the game when they flip the coin for head or tails and then watch the captains of the teams pulling at the coin until they have stretched it enough to make copper wire.

Fuck, it would be great if all the players joined in a line behind their captains all grapping each other jersey so it's like a tug of war to see who the ultimate misers are. :D
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Some Jewish people call us the 'lost tribe' :)
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

shabbado wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:56 pm
kevin04 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:55 pm

:lol: Good to see Scotland standing alongside Norway and Germany condemning Human Rights Abuses.

Irrespective of what happens with qualifying i'm genuinely boycotting the World Cup next year. Which is a shame because i generally fucking love World Cups. Even the shit ones I love.
Heard the other day that about 15,000 migrant workers have lost their lives. :shock: The abuse that migrants get who come from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka is pretty horrific. Living in cramped cells, bussed in to the work sixteen hours a day in 45+ degree heat, the workers get urine coming out of their pores. Dehydrated, drained and malnourished. It’s a horrible way to treat another human being.

We know that Arabs are pretty debased, over pampered degenerates who abuse people from outside their nation the west genuinely don’t give a fuck just like no one bats an eyelid about the ethnic cleansing of the Uighurs in China.

Got my info about what the poor people are exposed to about five years ago. Pretty sure nothing’s changed for the better. Scum carrying on in a corrupted sport.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Republic lost at home to Luxembourg :lol:

subsub

Post by subsub »

Jonathan wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:50 pm Republic lost at home to Luxembourg :lol:
Fuck's sake, I had a treble on the WC qualifiers, and Ireland were absolutely nailed on to win that one.
Still, Ireland, though :lol: :lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Were they all on the Guiness ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

Luxembourg were making noises before the game that they fancied their chances in this match, tells you everything you need to know really. This is the poorest I've seen The Republic in my lifetime, worst even than the Staunton era. At least under Stan Ireland managed to salvage draws at home to the likes of Cyprus.

I don't see any silver lining at present, everything appears soo second-rate. I've no positive spin to put on this. Not good.
Dieu Le Roi.

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Haven't won a game since November 2019 !

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:55 pm Heard the other day that about 15,000 migrant workers have lost their lives.
Well, yes, quite.
Can you imagine the World Cup being awarded to Apartheid South Africa in the first place, let alone our footballers being happy to swan up, without a care in the world.
Imagine 15 000 blacks dying, and no-one giving a fuck? Imagine all those stadiums built on the bones of dead black people.

Still, fuck 'em. The're nobodies from Nepal or some fucking where. It's not like they're PEOPLE, is it? No need for you to get involved in this one, Marcus.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Indeed. Over the years, Engerland have rocked up in an earthquake ravaged Mexico, post-Apartheid South Africa with a massive crime wave and a Russia that kills political opponents and journalists. Thank God we didn’t make Argentina ‘78 otherwise or moral crusaders would have sold their soul by being the poster boys for a Fascist junta. Anyone thinking that the sporting world has a moral compass really needs to give their head a shake.

Anyone for 2030 in Saudi, Colombia or the DRC?

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

I know technology in football can be a bone of contention, but if there is one thing we can all generally agree upon it is goal line technology. Utterly ridiculous not to use it in World Cup qualifiers, especially in the national stadium of a major European capital. What's the risk? I see only an upside.

Ronaldo and Portugal have my fullest sympathy on this occasion. Outrageous.

Dieu Le Roi.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Why are israelis crap at football ?

Every time they get a corner they claim that corner of land as theirs then shoot and bomb the other team.
The players that are left are ordered to stay in their own penalty box then a barbed wire fence around them.
Then they claim the whole park as theirs.

It real puts Pep guardiola's tactics to shame.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"