Why the Left are a Danger to us All

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Re: Why the Left are a Danger to us All

Post by Steve Hunt »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:Trying to rehabilitate serial offenders is a complete waste of resource. The only message they understand and will work is punishments severe enough to deter.
Come on, Zambo, that's not fair. You must understand that these are human beings that need care and TLC, just like you and me.

Good luck telling that to the victims, sub.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Ultimately our prisons are now under resourced, under staffed, staff morale hit by lower pay and worsening work conditions, and with poor infrastructure. As a result of which prisoners have free rein to do whatever they want. Nothing to do with left wing values, just negligence and incompetence by a right wing establishment.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Steve Hunt wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:Trying to rehabilitate serial offenders is a complete waste of resource. The only message they understand and will work is punishments severe enough to deter.
Come on, Zambo, that's not fair. You must understand that these are human beings that need care and TLC, just like you and me.

:lol:
I was just testing Zambo out, Steve.
Believe it or not, despite all the knee-jerk 'leftie' accusations about me on here, I am very right wing when it comes to crime.
I have little or no sympathy for criminals, given the damage they cause (both physical and mental) they cause to their victims. I am always amazed at the leniency of sentences, too. Something you, me and Zambo can agree on for once! :)
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
subsub wrote:

Believe it or not, despite all the knee-jerk 'leftie' accusations about me on here, I am very right wing when it comes to crime.
I have little or no sympathy for criminals, given the damage they cause (both physical and mental) they cause to their victims. I am always amazed at the leniency of sentences, too.Something you, me and Zambo can agree on for once! :)
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

subsub wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
subsub wrote:

I have little or no sympathy for criminals, given the damage they cause (both physical and mental) they cause to their victims. I am always amazed at the leniency of sentences, too. Something you, me and Zambo can agree on for once! :)
That happens all the time - "He'll serve a minimum of 20 years", when they should throw the key away.