Owen Jones kicked in the head

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:says more about you that you assume all free speech is against gays and ethnics

Never said that, actually.
But it makes me laugh that people think they have the right to discriminate against sections of society, no matter what trouble it causes, then hide behind the free-speech defence. Doesn't wash with me, that.

discrimination, having an opinion ....you can't suppress that

if someone has generally hurtful views, help them to see why those views are hurtful

the silencing of voices simply stirs up hatred
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:The low IQ, far-right violence enthusiasts just embarrassing themselves with this.

I thought he was making it all up?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49515313

he may be the boy who cried wolf, but did many not come to his defence?

a figure of hatred he may be, a provocateur but he is simply leftist version of some of the right

let us hope he gets justice

and let us hope you are as vociferous in defending folks that you disagree with who get abused physically
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:discrimination, having an opinion ....you can't suppress that

if someone has generally hurtful views, help them to see why those views are hurtful

the silencing of voices simply stirs up hatred

I understand your point about silencing voices stirring up hatred.
But what's the alternative? You can't allow people to march up and down high streets with a megaphone shouting 'ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS – LOCK THEM UP!', can you?
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

But you can cheer them on assaulting who you think are the far right.
Can't remember any condemnation for when Robinson is regularly assaulted. Threads of celebration are started instead.

Why not just admit to the double standards on display here.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Ralph wrote:The low IQ, far-right violence enthusiasts just embarrassing themselves with this.

I thought he was making it all up?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49515313

I could use some help here Ralph . Can't see anywhere on there that says it was anything to do with the "far right" :-k
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:But you can cheer them on assaulting who you think are the far right.
Can't remember any condemnation for when Robinson is regularly assaulted. Threads of celebration are started instead

That cunt should be behind bars anyway, so hardly the same thing.
And is throwing a milkshake over someone "assault"? (might be, I have no idea)
WOKE AND PROUD

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Posters who claimed Owen Jones was making it all up quickly moving the goalposts.

If you hate Owen Jones that much why not just ignore him? I’m indifferent to Owen Jones. I don’t search for his views, I don’t go out of my way to ignore him. I can go weeks/months without hearing a single word he says.

Why do the far-right, who hate him so much they can’t think straight, search for his views? Do they like being in a permeant state of annoyance? And why are they utterly obsessed with fact that he’s gay?

Maybe this is the answer?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... mosexuals/

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:Posters who claimed Owen Jones was making it all up quickly moving the goalposts. Who said he was making it up? Mark and Bob?

If you hate Owen Jones that much why not just ignore him? I’m indifferent to Owen Jones. I don’t search for his views I don’t go out of my way to ignore him. I can go weeks/months without hearing a single word he says. Many people do ignore him, but his job is to appear via the media and provoke discussion, so ignoring him does become more difficult according to his coverage

Why do the far-right, who hate him so much they can’t think straight, search for his views? Do they like being in a permeant state of annoyance? And why are they utterly obsessed with fact that he’s gay? Why is it the far right that hate hime, plenty of people dislike him, because he's a whiny horrible little cunt or like him cos he's a nice guy.....his homosexuality should be an irrelevance, who fucks him simply doesnt matter...he brings his sexuality into much of what he says....there may be a degree of mincing

Who anyone shags should have no bearing on anything....leave kids and animals alone and the rest is good.....the use of overt sexuality rubs some up the wrong way.....in his case, he's gay, great...now get on with what you want to do, owen, but don't mince...or do mince but be accepting that it can annoy people

Maybe this is the answer?

that's as bad as chlorinated chicken/dutch tumbled chicken

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... mosexuals/
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

I'm neither far right, a violence enthusiast, nor do I have a low IQ.

What I do find peculiar about this attack on a paragon of democracy is he didn't require hospital treatment or the attendance of the London Ambulance Service despite being kicked in the back, thrown to the ground thus slamming his napper, then being kicked in the head.

A once over by the LAS would surely be the minimum he would have required after such a beating.

If the arrested chaps are charged and found guilty then they deserve what's coming to them.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if there's more to the story than meets the eye.

And for the record, I think Jones is a loathsome individual but I wasn't in London at the time of his assault.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Ralph wrote:Posters who claimed Owen Jones was making it all up quickly moving the goalposts.

If anyone's moving the goalposts , it's you . The thread started off by accusing the "Lovely far right" activists of giving Jones a coating .

So far there has been no evidence who was responsible but rather than accept that some may have been a little hasty in apportioning blame , it's turned into the usual shitfest accusing anyone who don't like Jones as being a homophobe .

Have you anything to say about the fact that the OP just may have been a just little rash about blaming the far right ?
"There was one victim"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Salem wrote:
Ralph wrote:Posters who claimed Owen Jones was making it all up quickly moving the goalposts.

If anyone's moving the goalposts , it's you . The thread started off by accusing the "Lovely far right" activists of giving Jones a coating .

So far there has been no evidence who was responsible but rather than accept that some may have been a little hasty in apportioning blame , it's turned into the usual shitfest accusing anyone who don't like Jones as being a homophobe .

Have you anything to say about the fact that the OP just may have been a just little rash about blaming the far right ?

You’re not still banging on about this are you, Salem? Perhaps you could provide a list of the profile of other suspects and those lovely far rightists certainly don’t have form in kicking in the heads of liberals lefties, blacks, Asian, gay people do they? How dare we slur such fine, upstanding people who want to live in a pluralistic, equal society which is fair to everyone and not dole out random violence to anyone who is different from themselves.

We have the typical, trolling reprobates here (not you) using offensive language to goad others and wilfully showing how thick they are. Now, that list...

Salem

Post by Salem »

kancutlawns wrote:You’re not still banging on about this are you, Salem? Perhaps you could provide a list of the profile of other suspects and those lovely far rightists certainly don’t have form in kicking in the heads of liberals lefties, blacks, Asian, gay people do they? How dare we slur such fine, upstanding people who want to live in a pluralistic, equal society which is fair to everyone and not dole out random violence to anyone who is different from themselves.

We have the typical, trolling reprobates here (not you) using offensive language to goad others and wilfully showing how thick they are. Now, that list...

Sorry Lawnsy but when Ralph accuses another poster of moving the goalposts when all Ralph has done is throw accusations about who is homophobic without actually addressing the OP , he should expect to be called out on it . As far as i am aware , he still has not stated an opinion on it .

As for a list , i don't understand what or who you want me to put on here . Enlighten me and i may have a go .

As for using offensive language and goading , it works both ways . Since i have been trying to contribute to debate in this section I have been called thick , a little Englander , a racist , a bigot , a mongol , a bully and homophobic . Now that might not be abusive in a foul language kind of way but i am not any of those things and yes , it boils my piss and i do get offended to be called such just because my opinions differ to the likes of yours .
"There was one victim"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

It does happen the other way too Salem. This is the free for all that the forum wants, evidently. A “left wing commentator” who is gay gets beaten up and three alleged assailants are questioned yet various posters here post provocative, goading content questioning that the attack happened whilst in the same breath saying he deserved it because he’s a “bumboy” who asked for it because he would have propositioned someone’s son in a public toilet.

Have a look back over the thread and see whether you think this is acceptable language. Some prick’s going to be along soon like a scratched record about no such attack happening and wanting the faggot to have his head properly caved in.

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

Shedboy wrote:I'm neither far right, a violence enthusiast, nor do I have a low IQ.

What I do find peculiar about this attack on a paragon of democracy is he didn't require hospital treatment or the attendance of the London Ambulance Service despite being kicked in the back, thrown to the ground thus slamming his napper, then being kicked in the head.

A once over by the LAS would surely be the minimum he would have required after such a beating.

If the arrested chaps are charged and found guilty then they deserve what's coming to them.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if there's more to the story than meets the eye.

And for the record, I think Jones is a loathsome individual but I wasn't in London at the time of his assault.

Excellent post!

Don't forget there were arrests in the Smollet case.

I will only believe if there is a conviction and will only believe little Owen is completely innocent if everything regarding circumstances is all made apparent

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Those arrested released on bail, with a thank you pat on the back, but with a poviso that they must try harder next time.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On