Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
Ralph wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:Ha, paolo backtracking wildly again :mrgreen:

Same old, same old.

any chance of you pointing out where i backtracked?

specifics would be nice... :D

OK.

Who wrote this paolo?
paolo wrote:nobody likes a non left outspoken person

Gives the impression you think she’s been treated unfairly because of her political views. That’s clearly not the case. She made an absurd allegation and then stubbornly refused to retract it.

I’m not going to shed any tears because she’s had to sell her mansion to pay legal bills. She’s the architect of her own downfall.

This is what paolo does.
Says something controversial, is made to look silly, then starts blathering on, writing 15-20 lines at a time claiming that others "fail to back up their accusations" etc

paolo asked is Katie Hopkins is a racist, and I gave him two pretty compelling examples.
Now he's just flapping like a salmon heading upriver :mrgreen:

You said she was racist

I asked if she was s racist

You said yes and gave two examples

I answered your examples

You did not reply further

Are you able to quote what I said that was controversial as I missed that part

'I love you, Katie!' - guilty as charged, m'lud

Lololol
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Roy Twing

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

Absolutely. Especially racist ones.

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

Sharing a poster on Twitter for the Netflix series Dear White People at the beginning of May 2017, Hopkins added: "Dear black people. If your lives matter why do you stab and shoot each other so much".

Hopkins also tweeted about the need for a "final solution", the Nazis' term for the Holocaust, on the morning following the Manchester Arena bombing in May 2017.

What's racist about asking black people why they stab and shoot each other so much?

Since the lawrence enquiry, it's racism if someone, however snowflakey, perceives it to be racism.
That's the new definition, like it or lump it.
Unless of course, the question begins with 'Dear WHITE People'.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

She was not afflicted by some overenthusiastic use of the term.
Racist in any event was only one of the adjectives to describe her
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

Sharing a poster on Twitter for the Netflix series Dear White People at the beginning of May 2017, Hopkins added: "Dear black people. If your lives matter why do you stab and shoot each other so much".

Hopkins also tweeted about the need for a "final solution", the Nazis' term for the Holocaust, on the morning following the Manchester Arena bombing in May 2017.

What's racist about asking black people why they stab and shoot each other so much?

WOKE AND PROUD

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Racist or not she’s a total moron. She lost her house libelling a celebrity chef FFS.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

Since the lawrence enquiry, it's racism if someone, however snowflakey, perceives it to be racism.
That's the new definition, like it or lump it.
Unless of course, the question begins with 'Dear WHITE People'.

Asking a question which relates to fact is not racism, and only a complete fuckwit would try to make it so. That is unless all this stabbing and shooting is being done by white people who are blacked up, which would of course be a racist act. Maybe that is what is meant by the accusation.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

No actual response then.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

No actual response then.

Well, the immediate one would be *WHOOSH*
The second would be to point out the context of her tweet, when she shared a poster of the Netflix series Dear White People, a show that looks at race relations in the USA, then she started her tweet 'Dear black people…' etc

If you can't see the problem there, then I can't help you.
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The blacks going round stabbing and shooting each other should self identify as white thus making it a honky problem.

PS- I myself am self identifying as black for a day tomorrow just to see how it goes.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:The blacks going round stabbing and shooting each other should self identify as white thus making it a honky problem.

PS- I myself am self identifying as black for a day tomorrow just to see how it goes.

No actual response, then.
WOKE AND PROUD

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:In todays Labour Party being a Tory voter is worse than being an anti-semite.

I have just paid $9 for a bottle of Heinikein in a Manhattan diner.

9 sodding dollars.....which equates to about seven quid in English money.

This is thanks to all the fuckwits who thought Brexit was a good idea......our currency has effectively been devalued.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:In todays Labour Party being a Tory voter is worse than being an anti-semite.

This is thanks to all the fuckwits who thought Brexit was a good idea......our currency has effectively been devalued

:dart:

Spot on, Pet.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Petingo wrote:

This is thanks to all the fuckwits who thought Brexit was a good idea......our currency has effectively been devalued.

When the value of any currency goes down, it's usually based on the fear of what might happen. The pound has suffered due to uncertainty of what might happen with Brexit, not because the country voted to leave the EU. I agree that the reason the pound is low is because of the action of fuckwits, the fuckwits who have caused the uncertainty because they have continually tried to sabotage the departure of the UK from the European Union.

In any case if you are paying $9 for a bottle of beer, you have been mugged off. Take it up with the manager of the bar.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

No actual response then.

The second would be to point out the context of her tweet, when she shared a poster of the Netflix series Dear White People, a show that looks at race relations in the USA, then she started her tweet 'Dear black people…' etc

I really can't see what you're getting at.
Are you saying that the the phrase 'dear black people' is racist, or pointing out that black people account for a disproportionate amount of gun and knife crime?
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

No actual response then.

I really can't see what you're getting at.
Are you saying that the the phrase 'dear black people' is racist, or pointing out that black people account for a disproportionate amount of gun and knife crime?

:rolleyes: isn't it.