What are your sleeping habits?

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: What are your sleeping habits?

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:59 am
Carlos J wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:51 am Ha. :)
kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:42 am
Carlos J wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:11 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:57 pm Weekdays - awake 4.30 to 5 am. Love that time in the morning when everything is quiet and still. Asleep by 10.30pm. Usually doze off in the late afternoon when I’m home from working.

Weekends - awake by 6am but as not working usually get up around 10/11pm. Sleep time varies.
Love that time as well, but by being up, not getting up.
Worked at a warehouse years ago during the night. Utterly hated it, not the job itself and the people. They were OK but how it was how it fucked up my daily routine. Saw a load of fatties who were used to the routine, didn't agree with me though. Eating pasties and Mars bars and drinking red bull at 4am really doesn't sit well with me. Didn't like the concept of getting back home at 9am and then sleeping during the day. I do appreciate that people working at night in general have a lot of resilience and drive to be motivated to work when everyone else is kipping.

Worked in the normal day job years ago with a Scottish guy who lived in I think it was in Livingston and he used to travel down on Monday mornings to the head office close to Basingstoke, getting up at about 3.00 in the morning. Worked the full day, getting back to the hotel at 6.00 in the evening. What a life. His wife worked in the same company and was a proper cunt.
Know what you mean. Easy to get into bad habits with eating but try not to do that. It's the same for me when having to get up early, hard to sleep at that time, which I have to do tonight. :shock:

There is something nice about going home as seeing lots of miserable people on their way to work.
I did feel a sense of personal achievement finishing at the end of the shift that I didn't really with a day job. It takes a lot to work through the night and did have an adrenaline rush getting back home. Turning onto JWOTS turned it all to shit within two minutes though. :shock:

I used to have a good meal before starting and took a salad box, an apple and banana and bottle of water for the break. Never strayed fro that whilst the others went to the 24 hour Maccie D's.
Yeah. Very easy to have takeaways a lot. I tend to have a 'lunch' at work then a main meal when home.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Carlos J wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:04 am
kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:59 am
Carlos J wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:51 am Ha. :)
kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:42 am
Carlos J wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:11 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:57 pm Weekdays - awake 4.30 to 5 am. Love that time in the morning when everything is quiet and still. Asleep by 10.30pm. Usually doze off in the late afternoon when I’m home from working.

Weekends - awake by 6am but as not working usually get up around 10/11pm. Sleep time varies.
Love that time as well, but by being up, not getting up.
Worked at a warehouse years ago during the night. Utterly hated it, not the job itself and the people. They were OK but how it was how it fucked up my daily routine. Saw a load of fatties who were used to the routine, didn't agree with me though. Eating pasties and Mars bars and drinking red bull at 4am really doesn't sit well with me. Didn't like the concept of getting back home at 9am and then sleeping during the day. I do appreciate that people working at night in general have a lot of resilience and drive to be motivated to work when everyone else is kipping.

Worked in the normal day job years ago with a Scottish guy who lived in I think it was in Livingston and he used to travel down on Monday mornings to the head office close to Basingstoke, getting up at about 3.00 in the morning. Worked the full day, getting back to the hotel at 6.00 in the evening. What a life. His wife worked in the same company and was a proper cunt.
Know what you mean. Easy to get into bad habits with eating but try not to do that. It's the same for me when having to get up early, hard to sleep at that time, which I have to do tonight. :shock:

There is something nice about going home as seeing lots of miserable people on their way to work.
I did feel a sense of personal achievement finishing at the end of the shift that I didn't really with a day job. It takes a lot to work through the night and did have an adrenaline rush getting back home. Turning onto JWOTS turned it all to shit within two minutes though. :shock:

I used to have a good meal before starting and took a salad box, an apple and banana and bottle of water for the break. Never strayed fro that whilst the others went to the 24 hour Maccie D's.
Yeah. Very easy to have takeaways a lot. I tend to have a 'lunch' at work then a main meal when home.
I love food. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those girls who picks at a salad before visiting the gym for an hour.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

You get stuck into a bargain bucket followed by tub of celebrations MeinLammz?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:43 pm You get stuck into a bargain bucket followed by tub of celebrations MeinLammz?
Oh, God, no, it's not that bad. I am a stone over weight, though.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

lambrini wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:56 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:43 pm You get stuck into a bargain bucket followed by tub of celebrations MeinLammz?
Sure you can't tell. Most of the women I know think they're overweight. All it means is none of them are size 6.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Do they have Bounties in them? If not, they can do one.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:24 pm
Do they have Bounties in them? If not, they can do one.
Celebrations are too sweet. I prefer Lindt.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Carlos J wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:14 pm
lambrini wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:56 pm
Sure you can't tell. Most of the women I know think they're overweight. All it means is none of them are size 6.
How to keep—is there ány any, is there none such, nowhere
known some, bow or brooch or braid or brace, láce, latch or catch or key to keep

Back beauty, keep it, beauty, beauty, beauty, . . . from vanishing away?

Ó is there no frowning of these wrinkles, rankèd wrinkles deep,

Dówn? no waving off of these most mournful messengers, still messengers, sad and stealing messengers of grey?

No there’s none, there’s none, O no there’s none,

Nor can you long be, what you now are, called fair,

Do what you may do, what, do what you may,

And wisdom is early to despair:

Be beginning; since, no, nothing can be done

To keep at bay

Age and age’s evils, hoar hair,

Ruck and wrinkle, drooping, dying, death’s worst, winding sheets, tombs and worms and tumbling to decay;

So be beginning, be beginning to despair.

O there’s none; no no no there’s none:

Be beginning to despair, to despair,

Despair, despair, despair, despair.

( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7