World Cup 2022

carcinogen

Re: World Cup 2022

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:46 pm Dullard Keown has just said of Croatia's second goal that it had "Croatia's DNA written all over it. Run past you and finish". Like no other nation has done that ever.
Keown isn't the worst, but he's fucking hard work isn't he.

BTW, what the FUCK is Alex wearing? Is she off to a cocktail party after the show? Ludicrous woman.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Like i said Eni 'like I said' Aluko made 165 league appearances and 103 England appearances.
How the fuck does that work, like I said, how the fuck does that work?
Shit pundit anorl, like I said,shit pundit. You can tell Roy Keane thinks she's taking out of her arse,like I said,talking out of her chocolate starfish.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:38 pm
carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:02 pm Karen Carney needs to lay off the eye-liner. Christ she's a humourless cunt.
She looks like an absolute fucking psychopath, like she'd bite your cock off while you were sleeping and ram it in your arse before murdering you.
100% my kinda laydee
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Alex Scott needs to stick to daytime tv quiz shows. Or adultwork.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Does Karen Carney like cock ?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

World Cup 2022: 'England don't need 'boos' to know we didn't play well' - Marcus Rashford

Bollocks, people are entitled to express their feelings about the team they have spent a lot if money to travel to support. In the match in question, England not only played crap, but they didn't appear to give a shit either.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Zambo wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:34 pm World Cup 2022: 'England don't need 'boos' to know we didn't play well' - Marcus Rashford

Bollocks, people are entitled to express their feelings about the team they have spent a lot if money to travel to support. In the match in question, England not only played crap, but they didn't appear to give a shit either.
England players: Telling everyone they were shite so that you don’t have to.

Watching the American defenders stroll forward with the ball while Custard Kane & Co. passively backed away was pathetic. Heartless stuff personified by the manager.

I remain convinced that Kane wasn’t fit as well. Barely ran all game. Classic telltale of a managerial dwarf when they play their best player when he’s half fit because they’re frightened of what might happen if he doesn’t play. Pochettino did the same with him in the CL final for Spurs.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Linekar being fed stats to read-out rote just as half-time ends is getting FUCKING BORING.

I know you think I think everyone is a cunt. I really don't, it's mostly for effect. But Lineker is a CUNT. Awful. He pretty much ticks every fucking cunt-box for me: Thick but doesn't think he's thick, no self-awareness, arrogant, humourless ...

I see Rio is on BBC too ... amazing to me, given that he's a drug-cheat and womanizer. What was his OBE for? Philandering? Shagging-around as his wife was dying of breast-cancer? Yeah, top-top fella. He's got more NDA's active than he has medals the cunt.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:53 pm Linekar being fed stats to read-out rote just as half-time ends is getting FUCKING BORING.

I know you think I think everyone is a cunt. I really don't, it's mostly for effect. But Lineker is a CUNT. Awful. He pretty much ticks every fucking cunt-box for me: Thick but doesn't think he's thick, no self-awareness, arrogant, humourless ...

I see Rio is on BBC too ... amazing to me, given that he's a drug-cheat and womanizer. What was his OBE for? Philandering? Shagging-around as his wife was dying of breast-cancer? Yeah, top-top fella. He's got more NDA's active than he has medals the cunt.
And Jurgen trying to keep his Aryan racial superiority away from the cameras and below his happy German patter. Generally, a repellent panel tonight. Oh and Poch trying to be linked with every top job going without actually being in one. The new Curbishley of the era.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:53 pm
It’s the BBC to be fair. They’re probably just scrabbling for anybody who hasn’t fiddled kids.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:58 pm It’s the BBC to be fair. They’re probably just scrabbling for anybody who hasn’t fiddled kids.
Lineker hasn't got it in him, he probably doesn't even masturbate.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Thing is Carc, the Germans are superior...way better football team (historically), standard of living, industry, transport systems, cars, beer, girls and so on, they just over-stretched themselves in the forties that's all.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:04 pm Thing is Carc, the Germans are superior...way better football team (historically), standard of living, industry, transport systems, cars, beer, girls and so on, they just over-stretched themselves in the forties that's all.
Where has this come from? In some drunken state did I ramble about Germany? I have no issue with Germany ... well ... I saaay that.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

antdad wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:04 pm Thing is Carc, the Germans are superior...way better football team (historically), standard of living, industry, transport systems, cars, beer, girls and so on, they just over-stretched themselves in the forties that's all.
???

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

finchman wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:09 pm Does Karen Carney like cock ?
I think she's inbetween. Probably checking-out whatever marketing opportunities would be beneficial to her bank account. Personally I think she's straight, but because she's clearly fucking insane men are put-off by her.

I've been considering for a while typing this ... but here goes, the cheap cider has kicked-in: It seems to me a lot of female footballers / ex-footballer pundits are gay but zero male footballer's / ex-footballers are gay / bi-sexual. I don't even know what I'm saying, it's just an observation. The BBC's obsession with parachuting-in female's doesn't take into account that most of them are lesbians. Again .. it's an observation. All the women I know couldn't give two fuck about football.