Schofield

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Sadact7

Re: Schofield

Post by Sadact7 »

Basualdo wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:10 pm
VeritasVincit wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:39 pm I kow I leave a boring life; not watching TV news and not reading much of what passes for news in the papers, so can someone explain in no more than three sentences [so I will understand];
what exactly has Schofield done?
Meeting pre-pubescent boys. Befriending them and then waiting until they're of age* before poking Pips pink porksword into their post puberty** puckered pristine pooper.

*Hopefully
**Again, hopefully
Also, by all accounts, just being the cuntiest little nugget of shit to everybody he encountered.

It’s got Keys & Gray vibes about it all this. Once he’s on the ground everyone he’s pissed off is takin the opportunity to put their boot into his cottaging ribs.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:41 pm If he reckons it was all Kosher and non-noncified, why is he saying he "did something very wrong" ?

I mean, bumming someone from work is hardly a heinous crime...
It's generally considered very unethical for someone in a position of power to hire someone and later start fucking them.

Not to excuse anything he did, powerful people taking advantage of young employees for sexual gratification is a story as old as time and despicable - you only have to look at the dozens of MPs who seem endlessly be trying to fuck interns. I do think there is a smattering of hypocrisy here - I assume if Holly had been caught secretly fucking a junior member of staff, he'd be a hero, and she'd be painted as a vixen.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Vespa wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:49 pm I do think there is a smattering of hypocrisy here - I assume if Holly had been caught secretly fucking a junior member of staff, he'd be a hero, and she'd be painted as a vixen
Exactly.
Whatever the rights and wrongs of Schofield's behaviour, the whiff of homophobia from the tabloids is never far away.
WOKE AND PROUD

shivah

Post by shivah »

If it smells like grooming, talks like grooming and looks like grooming, it's grooming.
Grunt is a Chunt.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Go easy on the pipster would you? At school they thought he was black and were very racist to him
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

finchman

Post by finchman »

Paedophil
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Schophile
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Couple of interesting takes beginning to show through

In a bit Foam Moe

paolo

Post by paolo »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:50 pm Couple of interesting takes beginning to show through
the usuals....
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

paolo wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:56 pm Poor old Pip

being hung out to dry and he's fighting back.

He may have lived a lie, but that is habit forming, and at the time, his lie (he simoply preferred to knob geezers) was probably justified as if he had come out and stated he liked plundering young, legal lads, his career may have gone the way of andy crane. Homming is easy these days, but back in the 80's where he started, it was known, sure, and plenty were at it, but public acceptance/approval (which should be irrelevant, especially on such a personal matter)was not forthcomming, si it is understandable why he played possum with hsi private life.

You then live that life/lie but at what stage do you 'come out', and who are you coming out for?....the fans?

Should only come out for yourself

He was forced out, do to the threat of the story regarding his young victim getting out, so damage control.

Alledged grooming, the brother, the drama school,.....related but separate.

The bumee was allegedly treated poorly, which is what annoyed folks, together with Pip's bitchy, control freak character, and let's not forget, he's cank and he vapes, plus he's undeniably shit.

The list is endless of old plundering young....much like many wrong doings in life, if you call it that, it depends who you are and who it's with.

Pip's crime, unless proven plunder underage, was he didn't read the room

Fuck him off for being an 'orrible cant.....fuck him off for underage plunder if proven.....but recognise what led him to his secret life, he was of a time where if he'd come out early doors, he wouldn't be on the screens now....don't punish him for being a homo and the shroud of secrecy within the gay community, at the time, was required in so many circles due to the prejudiced that openly existed.

Pip's a nasty fella, if his PIE'd, then take him to the cleaners, but if he was simply trapped in a situational lie, maybe a degree of understanding is required

if he inserted gordon up lamant, then clary was right
did pip bone the dog underage?

if no, what's the big deal?

manipulation etc to get his end away but that happens

casting couch

may be deemed distatesful, but what is tasteful?

joan collins lowering her withered, leathery baseball glove onto some prime meat?

di caprio, pacino and de niro plundering legal youth?

the downfall of pip is that he is allegedly an unpleasant human being

now the woe is me card

he handled this incorrectly

front up and wait it out

many older folks want to plunder legal youth

the left and sexually weird are championing paedoism....where do u draw the line?....i guess at current legal standards, unless ur a vile cunt that wants to tranny and drag queen kids....but's that's ok

pip, a confirmed smoker, had an affair with a younger person...so long as he was legal

did pip take advantage of the startstruck young spunk capsule?...probably, he wanted fresh

did the young innocent take advantage of pip?...undoubtedly, he wanted a leg up and all the trappings of show biz for loosening his arsehole

both win, both lose

if it it aint illegal, live and let live

if it is simply 'distasteful'.....write a list of the cuints in showbiz doing distasteful things....it'll be a long time writing

let's see the itv execs, that down syndrome slag and every other cunt get the same treatment as pip

free the pip one
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

paolo wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:40 pm The death of Flack will also be used to prevent criticism and the search for truth.

Whoa :shock:
Phillip Schofield says he has 'lost everything' adding, 'this is how Caroline Flack felt'
https://news.sky.com/video/phillip-scho ... t-12894858

In a bit Foam Moe

paolo

Post by paolo »

Sadact7 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:35 am
paolo wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:40 pm The death of Flack will also be used to prevent criticism and the search for truth.

Whoa :shock:
Phillip Schofield says he has 'lost everything' adding, 'this is how Caroline Flack felt'
https://news.sky.com/video/phillip-scho ... t-12894858
We are neither left nor right, Brother

Just simple truthers....

(with a hidden history at the colliseum and the acca.....some dodgy times!!)
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

paolo wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:40 pm One victim was met when underage (10) but there is no accusation of Pip buggering him until he became of legal age.

The victim met Pip at Pip's brothers theatre school. Pip is a patron

The website for the theatre and pip's bro went down in January....most queer

The young man who was in a relationship with Pip, the country's favourite uncle, did not have an amicable break up with Pip.

In fact, young Matthew, strangely employed on Pip's show, threatened to spill the beans.

In play book damage control style, Pip came out to pre-empt the fall out.....his deception, skullduggery et al was, as expected, twsited so that 'Our Pip' was portrayed as a brave, courageous hero, and a shining example who had lived with his burden for 27 years....Pip cried a little, just to reinforce the narrative.

The next step will be Pip going on a break with his family. The death of Flack will also be used to prevent criticism and the search for truth.

The cover up behind the scenes is extensive.

There is no allegation of Pip pumping them under the legal age.

This is all allegedly...I made it up and my source is a prominent producer who I went to school with

It's all a conspiracy and fake news

Lizard Penninsula
I still use remote viewing for my conspiracy shite/truth

Cheers, ingo
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas