Hawksbee & Jacobs - Part 7

Talksport - the main station discussion place
TKMin_777

Re: Hawksbee & Jacobs - Part 7

Post by TKMin_777 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:23 pm Short man, short dick, dicky bladder, halitosis, extreme envy, miserly old penny pinching piece of rotting SHIT
How you know Andy got stink breath ?
je ne suis pas un con

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

TKMin_777 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:31 am
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:23 pm Short man, short dick, dicky bladder, halitosis, extreme envy, miserly old penny pinching piece of rotting SHIT
Haven't you seen him?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:27 am
TKMin_777 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:31 am

Haven't you seen him?
Oh I know , a putrid looking fellow indeed
je ne suis pas un con

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

FARNBOROUGH CUNT PRE WARNING
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:32 am FARNBOROUGH CUNT PRE WARNING
Impending doom.

Who is the biggest 'Aitch' in Pauls life? Harry Redknapp or Harry Hill? Call in.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Tomorrow should be all smiles from the lads.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Jacobs has formulated a real dislike for Arsenal. Probably more than is healthy for a man of that age. He seems to be trying to manufacture a historic rivalry. So tomorrow should be fun. He’ll still be seething by the time DK and Paul have consoled each other.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

antdad

Post by antdad »

@JT

I think you could be being a touch neurotic but I don't expect fireworks tomorrow (today). I actually expect him to be grudgingly respectful or resigned to the fact that we were bossed fair and square by a far superior team that are clearly in a far better place.

It doesn't help it was a local rival but it doesn't really matter because we've been poor in the league for quite a while for a multitude of reasons and that's why from what I saw and heard there wasn't a negative reaction from the crowd just one of resignation. Can't wait for the WC international break so we can hopefully have a bit of a reset because we are in desperate need of it but only time will tell if Potter is the man for the job.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Potter is he all that? :roll:

antdad

Post by antdad »

No he isn't and that's just the point. You need the talent and ability which it looks like he has but not the experience and a prevailing wind in terms of time and luck with players. He's now working at another level and then some so he'll have to adapt very, very quickly. He's obviously a bright man and that is the minimum requirement but as I said we'll have to wait and see.

scully

Post by scully »

How low can baker take this show … combinations lock seriously? Fucking shite

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

scully wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:19 pm How low can baker take this show … combinations lock seriously? Fucking shite
And that’s a high point.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

scully wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:19 pm How low can baker take this show … combinations lock seriously? Fucking shite
I keep tuning in thinking it'll get better. Honestly, it just gets worse and worse.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Geezus Mark Halsey is thick as shit. LOL.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I've been across this, hateful little cunt. I see Bobby "spacka" Madeley is back in the fold. And Partey dodged a case. At least Mendy is blobbing his way to a twenty stretch
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN