No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Colin Murray

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

He redefined unlistenable, that is his legacy
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:59 pm He redefined unlistenable, that is his legacy
He seems to have done very well for himself, I saw him presenting Countdown. I tip my hat to any man who has access to Rachel Riley's changing-room and potentially her dirty knickers. Fair play.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

We've been across this. She's doesn't wear any.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Even as a LFC fan he will always get huge props from me for jettisoning his TS radio career because of Digger's Wireless Group takeover. Mind you I was getting bored silly of Daley Thompson and friends in the morning and I had tuned out by then. I quite like his R5 evening show when I catch it, he's genial without being hyper and during the US election he was getting particularly good guests and commentators in.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:25 pm Even as a LFC fan he will always get huge props from me for jettisoning his TS radio career because of Digger's Wireless Group takeover.
TBF he takes coin from the BBC, which let's not forget harboured known paedophiles for years.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:11 am
antdad wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:25 pm Even as a LFC fan he will always get huge props from me for jettisoning his TS radio career because of Digger's Wireless Group takeover.
TBF he takes coin from the BBC, which let's not forget harboured known paedophiles for years.
"harboured" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

Oh blimey, I wasn't expecting that connection. Considering the cnuts on other broadcast media he's a low grade one in my book.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

He's a twat
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Rowntree wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:55 amHe's a twat
Broadcast media is full of them mate. Why? Because if they had a job with working-men they'd get their fucking head kicked-in everyday. I regard the British Broadcast Media as a nut-house for people who can't contribute to society in a meaningful way. Of course there are a few exceptions, one or two normal people will appear on telly ... but most of them are needy attention-seeking cunts.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:51 am Of course there are a few exceptions ... but most of them are needy attention-seeking cunts.
How very different from our own dear Forum.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:24 pm I tip my hat to any man who has access to Rachel Riley's changing-room and potentially her dirty knickers.
Yuck! Doing a "Decker" I believe it's called.
Clean ones, surely, and then put them back.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

shivah

Post by shivah »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:11 am
You aren't comparing Colin with Saint Jimmy are you? :D
Grunt is a Chunt.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Colons twisted drawly twang is the worst shit ever broadcast, the fucking methy norn twig cunt dwarf shithouse

JW90

Post by JW90 »

His show was a fucking tedious bundle of hipster shite on TS yet still miles better than the forgettable, corporate, pious dross churned out by JimBot, Murphy, Trev Sinkler and Keoooon.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Yah well duh like obvs n natch brah