Gigs You've Been To

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
m4rkb

Re: Gigs You've Been To

Post by m4rkb »

lambrini wrote:Alice Cooper (supporting act: The Stranglers), October 2019. :D

Rammstein next year, though. 8)

Saw the Stranglers a couple of years ago. One of the most professional outfits I've seen. Unique music no one else sounds close to. Proper musicians but not regarded as proper punk band by the purists but so what.

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

Liam Gallagher: ICC Sydney, last Saturday- Oasis Karaoke. Good fun but what a cunt and what a cunty audience.

the Strokes: Hordern Pavilion, Sydney. Technically last night but nae “Last nite” played…

Of the two, the Strokes get the nod and despite Casablancas being a total wanker, he’s not in RKid’s league.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

EddieCheddar wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:24 pm Liam Gallagher: ICC Sydney, last Saturday- Oasis Karaoke. Good fun but what a cunt and what a cunty audience.

the Strokes: Hordern Pavilion, Sydney. Technically last night but nae “Last nite” played…

Of the two, the Strokes get the nod and despite Casablancas being a total wanker, he’s not in RKid’s league.
Did you get a refund? That’s like going to see Stevie Wonder and him not doing Superstition. Not that the Strokes could lace Stevie’s boots, then again, neither can he. 8)
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

JudgeTedd wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:40 pm
EddieCheddar wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:24 pm Liam Gallagher: ICC Sydney, last Saturday- Oasis Karaoke. Good fun but what a cunt and what a cunty audience.

Did you get a refund? That’s like going to see Stevie Wonder and him not doing Superstition. Not that the Strokes could lace Stevie’s boots, then again, neither can he. 8)
They’re very good, Teddinho. Saw them around fifteen years ago and can understand why they’ve fucked that song off. The drummer is brilliant and overall show is good. The Killers owe a lot of their success to the Strokes being fond of the drugs.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Peat-and-Diesel-playing-Strahpeffer-Pavilion-1632022-Image-no-9-530x424.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Chonkinfeckle, Wigan Tip, 1937. Absolute shite.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

finchman

Post by finchman »

Peat & Diesel

Preston tonight (sold oot) :drinkers:
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

finchman wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:34 pm Peat-and-Diesel-playing-Strahpeffer-Pavilion-1632022-Image-no-9-530x424.jpg
Never trust a band with an Accordion player.

😣
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Rammstein at Cov' Stadium earlier this year. The loud music alarmed locals miles away.

🔥🔥🔥🔥
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Does the logo signify lederhosen stepping into a pharmacy?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Me and my then gf won a postcode lottery to see Foo Fighters and Taylor Swift in Norwich. Really good. Taylor's legs are fucking incredible ...
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I do like going to classical music gigs, I love classical music. The last gig I went to was to watch Sheku Kanneh-Mason play the cello it was masterful. I wanted to see the fifth played at Albert Hall but October is too cold for me to go out, if I get cold I have a shivering fit for a few hours. If you've never been to a classical concert go, they are amazing.

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

The World is a Vampire Tour, Hordern Pavilion - Amyl and the Sniffers. Janes Addiction, the Smashing Pumpkins.

Brilliant concept and show. Perry Farrell still looks and sounds brilliant and Billy Corgan reunited with James Iha is too good to describe. Special mention for Corgans Wizard cape. Solid nights entertainment.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Booked Weyes Blood for November. The girl's gorgeous.

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

That time again

Sparks saturday in Manchester, monday at the Royal Albert Hall, to Wolverhampton on 22nd June and Hollywood Bowl 16th July (maybe)

Obsessed... a tad. :lol:
There's no poem, just prose.