Grooming, BBC, etc

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Grooming, BBC, etc

Post by m4rkb »

The deniers will not listen to Nawaz yesterday. Plain refuse as they just don't want to hear their lame argument destroyed. He nailed every single point that has been revolving on here for years in two succinct précises. He even reduced the proportionality argument even further pinning it on only one half of the 3% muslim population - the men, thereby making the disproportionality confined to just 1.5%.

Then there was the case where one rapist used his religious beliefs in court as a defence for raping underage girls, so no connection to Islam there.

It really was the most comprehensive and destructive dismantling of the whole 'nothing to do with Islam' idea possible.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Nawaz is regarded by Muslims, liberals, traditional conservatives alike as a massive cunt with a chip on his shoulder who makes every argument about himself and is considered largely to be odious who threatens legal action against others. I think you echoed some of these thoughts yourself mark.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:The deniers will not listen to Nawaz yesterday. Plain refuse as they just don't want to hear their lame argument destroyed. He nailed every single point that has been revolving on here for years in two succinct précises. He even reduced the proportionality argument even further pinning it on only one half of the 3% muslim population - the men, thereby making the disproportionality confined to just 1.5%.

Then there was the case where one rapist used his religious beliefs in court as a defence for raping underage girls, so no connection to Islam there.

It really was the most comprehensive and destructive dismantling of the whole 'nothing to do with Islam' idea possible.

It was indeed a masterclass in succinctly demolishing the apologist arguments.
As you say though, those who should listen with an open mind most certainly will not do so.
I hope the link remains live for a long time, - it's almost like an instant access portal to save all that typing when an apologist resurrects one of the usual denial tactics and insists it hasn't already been demolished (as seen on here repeatedly).
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Open mind. :|

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

kancutlawns wrote:Nawaz is regarded by Muslims, liberals, traditional conservatives alike as a massive cunt with a chip on his shoulder who makes every argument about himself and is considered largely to be odious who threatens legal action against others. I think you echoed some of these thoughts yourself mark.

I did indeed echo those sentiments because occasionally does get on my tits with his insistence that callers people answer his questions (court style) when someone disagrees with one of his points. I also concur that several Muslims hold this view about him. However on certain subjects he's flawless and no one else I've heard on the media can touch him. His analysis of the grooming gangs is one, his reasoning behind the motivation for Islamic inspired terrorism is another.

He does like his litigations which is an area I don't like to see used too much as plenty of people get misrepresented without the platform of cash to defend themselves.

As far as the argument is concerned, my side is trying to prove the direct link between Islamic teaching and sometimes more prevalently, islamic thinking so we can tackle it. The opposite argument is that it should definitely not be attributed to anything Islam because it maligns the whole group rather than just the guilty. The spanner in the works to my mind is the left wing race obsessives who deem everything racist refusing to allow the argument to progress as it's ..... racist or homophobic.

To finish off his definitive guide, I'd like to hear what he has to say about this and whether he thinks not singling the bad apples out does *ALL* Muslims more harm than good than identifying the problem as religiously and culturally motivated by the most backward of thinkers in their society.

This is what Nawaz in trying to do being a liberal minded modern thinker but certainly not one of the blinkered 'woke' brigade. I don't believe for an instant it tars all Muslims with the same brush. I believe it is a recognised step in the right direction all Muslims would benefit from.

To finish off. As I have stated many times I have more respect for these criminals than I do for their liberal apologists who are generally white. It's not a lot of respect, almost absolute zero in fact but it's still more.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

kancutlawns wrote:Nawaz is regarded by Muslims, liberals, traditional conservatives alike as a massive cunt with a chip on his shoulder who makes every argument about himself and is considered largely to be odious who threatens legal action against others. I think you echoed some of these thoughts yourself mark.

Are people rolling out the meme Nawaz creating about a Home Office memo he's never been able to provide or find a witness to who recently got cunted by Jackie Smith about it when she pointed out the memo he's talking about is public record and when read is nothing like what he claimed?

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Interesting article in the Guardian about pervasive rape culture in the establishment who treat some of these women as disposable based on class.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... han-others

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Vespa wrote:

Are people rolling out the meme Nawaz creating about a Home Office memo he's never been able to provide or find a witness to who recently got cunted by Jackie Smith about it when she pointed out the memo he's talking about is public record and when read is nothing like what he claimed?

Sorry - read that a couple of times, and can't figure out what you're saying.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Vespa wrote:Interesting article in the Guardian about pervasive rape culture in the establishment who treat some of these women as disposable based on class.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... han-others

And another one, - who are you targeting as the goodies & baddies here?
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Vespa wrote:

Haha, good point. Double standards, surely not.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Roy Twing wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Of course you can’t, I figured out it would go over your head. :roll:

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

kancutlawns wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Of course you can’t, I figured out it would go over your head. :roll:

tl;dr Nazir Afzal says it was published but can't find a copy of it nor produce anyone who has a copy. Turns out there is a copy of it here and it doesn't say what he claimed. He now accepts it was bullshit and that he never saw it.

Said notice can be found here.

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov ... 095067-p=1

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

What exactly does that prove or disprove in relation to this issue?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:What exactly does that prove or disprove in relation to this issue?

That's what I was trying to figure out.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Here's someone who should definitely be forced to sit down and listen to that Majid Nawaz recording many times over on a loop:

E & OE