Does Anyone Seriously Believe This?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Sadact7

Re: Does Anyone Seriously Believe This?

Post by Sadact7 »

Basualdo wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:I haven't committed a crime all day
I cant look at the guy in that GoT gif without a cold shudder. Saddo will know what i mean. :?
Indeed, one hell of a way to cark it :-& :vom: :smt103 :smt119 :smt120

I liked him n'all, he was fucking cool
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

Roy Twing wrote:
Glazed Earthenware Horse wrote:What ever it means the UK is still one of the safest places to live in the entire world. Criminality will never be completely eradicated...there will always be cunts, but I believe there is no doubt we've seen a drop in criminal activity. Roun 'ere where I live, burglary used to be rife, but it's a rare event now. Street robbery around here is almost nil. Car theft is down. Violent crime is very low. Rural crime on the other hand round these parts has increased.

But there was far more crime around here, especially burglary and car theft in the 90s, then there is today.
Sexual & violent crime is not reducing, and in fact, the UK is one of the least 'safe' places in the developed world.
Not this nonsense again.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Glazed Earthenware Horse wrote:What ever it means the UK is still one of the safest places to live in the entire world. Criminality will never be completely eradicated...there will always be cunts, but I believe there is no doubt we've seen a drop in criminal activity. Roun 'ere where I live, burglary used to be rife, but it's a rare event now. Street robbery around here is almost nil. Car theft is down. Violent crime is very low. Rural crime on the other hand round these parts has increased.

But there was far more crime around here, especially burglary and car theft in the 90s, then there is today.
Sexual & violent crime is not reducing, and in fact, the UK is one of the least 'safe' places in the developed world.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... olice.html
That doesn't necessarily mean that sexual crime is not reducing it simply means that more crimes are recorded. That is a major failing of all recorded crime figures - they measure the efficacy of the system not the crime rate.

We all know that over the last few decades the justice system has turned a blind eye to sexual offences and thankfully it is now much better at dealing with victims of these crimes than previously. A better criminal justice system means more trust in the system hence it's not a surprise to see more sexual crime recorded.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Thought this topic was going to be about the charlie hebdo bullshit.

:cry:
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

the rotary club wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Not this nonsense again.
Not this nonsense again.
:roll:
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

I was listening to LBC today and they identified Dagenham as the burglary hotspot of the UK, citing that 55 out of every 1000 homes have made claims to their insurance companies for burglary with the average claim being £5,000

Sounds to me like there are a right lot of dodgy fuckers in Dagenham, and I'm not talking about the burglars.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

andyrich666

Post by andyrich666 »

Steve Hunt wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30931732

Crime falls to new record low levels in England and Wales
When this thread started, I put a post on here but deleted it, Basically I went in to it in too much detail, without a shaddow of a doubt things that used to be a crime, are not so much now, i.e. minor crimes of criminal damage ect.

I deleted my post almost straight away, but tonight I listen to LBC and there is many people in the UK who feel the same as me, and that is if you have previously reported any crime you will know what a fucking hassle it is, I thought it was just me, but the Police do treat the victims as the criminals, It seems the Police need to be proof positive you are the victim, and in that they treat the victim in most cases like a piece of shit or a criminal, so for me in my original post I named 3 crimes against me in 2012, I did not report one of them due to previous treatment by the Police,

The best way I can explain is, you have hypocondriacs that report shit all the time like they go to the doctor everyday, and then you have people like me who would rather have a Apple and keep the cunts away.

The problem with the Police is they tend to have a answer for everything !

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Another classic from the self-styled 'party of law and order':

Violent crime up 18% in England and Wales

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Steve Hunt wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30931732

Crime falls to new record low levels in England and Wales

Worded badly should read.
Reported Crime falls to new record low levels in England and Wales :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Sadact7 wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:I haven't committed a crime all day
I cant look at the guy in that GoT gif without a cold shudder. Saddo will know what i mean. :?
Indeed, one hell of a way to cark it :-& :vom: :smt103 :smt119 :smt120

I liked him n'all, he was fucking cool

Aye aye!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Chris

Post by Chris »

Steve Hunt wrote:Another classic from the self-styled 'party of law and order':

I can seriously believe that.
Signature

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Steve Hunt wrote:Another classic from the self-styled 'party of law and order':

That's what happens when you massively reduce the number of police.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Violent crime's been rising year on year.
Wonder why.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

subsub

Post by subsub »

When crime figures go up, we get the usual country-going-to-the-dogs nonsense; when they go down, they're fake.

Should like someone is never satisfied...
WOKE AND PROUD

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Some crime is going down for logical reasons but violent crime is not one of them.
Some people fail to see the difference.
E & OE