Does Anyone Seriously Believe This?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
minx

Re: Does Anyone Seriously Believe This?

Post by minx »

Too many kids carrying knives and other weapons, too many mentalists free to roam the caring community, too many chavs robbing, too many chav drug dealer types, too much cheap alcohol, too many immigrant sex pests, I could go on
"to be revered" ..anon..

herringbone

Post by herringbone »

minx wrote:Too many kids carrying knives and other weapons, too many mentalists free to roam the caring community, too many chavs robbing, too many chav drug dealer types, too much cheap alcohol, too many immigrant sex pests, I could go on

Please do...

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30931732

Crime falls to new record low levels in England and Wales
I would expect for a lot of reasons the Crime Survey and the official stats to differ. Not simply due to manipulation.

I don't know how you can form an intelligent view of the subject by relying on personal observation alone. If I did, I would certainly agree it is reducing.

Interesting observation considering that knife and violent crime has surged in Hertfordshire. Less police does not help. In Watford there has been a noticeable increase in gang crime.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

HOLY FUCK ITS OVECHKIN!!!!
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Basualdo wrote:HOLY FUCK ITS OVECHKIN!!!!

Indeed. Welcome back, Sir.
Now, what happened to that nice lady you had as your avatar pic?
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I can't find or remember a dedicated crime and punishment thread and there have been a few discussions recently and in the past about the politicisation of the Criminal Justice System including the HRA. The left deny this of course and sieze the opportunity to conduct more social justice campaigns while the right simple want anyone and everyone guilty of a crime to be effectively punished for it regardless of who they are.

The CPS have proudly told us through their twitter account that they are pursuing more hate crime and the punishments are heavier. We don't know what hate crime it is they are pursuing but you can take an educated guess.

The tweet, conveniently sent out on a day when another terrorist act took place has not gone down well. It has been pointed out that of the 9000 and more known FGM cases we are still waiting for one single case to go to court. We'll have to wait longer for a conviction.

So clearly the CPS are picking and choosing which cases are dealt with and which are not. A very dangerous path for proper justice not to mention why the Police now patrol twitter seemingly more than they do our streets. They will have to revise those 'scales' very soon so they are completely tipped to the one side.

NOTE: Clicking on the tweet will reveal the contemptuous comments underneath.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

m4rkb wrote:I can't find or remember a dedicated crime and punishment thread and there have been a few discussions recently and in the past about the politicisation of the Criminal Justice System including the HRA. The left deny this of course and sieze the opportunity to conduct more social justice campaigns while the right simple want anyone and everyone guilty of a crime to be effectively punished for it regardless of who they are.

The CPS have proudly told us through their twitter account that they are pursuing more hate crime and the punishments are heavier. We don't know what hate crime it is they are pursuing but you can take an educated guess.

The tweet, conveniently sent out on a day when another terrorist act took place has not gone down well. It has been pointed out that of the 9000 and more known FGM cases we are still waiting for one single case to go to court. We'll have to wait longer for a conviction.

So clearly the CPS are picking and choosing which cases are dealt with and which are not. A very dangerous path for proper justice not to mention why the Police now patrol twitter seemingly more than they do our streets. They will have to revise those 'scales' very soon so they are completely tipped to the one side.

NOTE: Clicking on the tweet will reveal the contemptuous comments underneath.

I can't view that but let me guess. Anyone on the RIGHT is automatically hauled up on Hate Crimes for not following the Mantra given to us by those on the Left that seem to be holier then thou, am I basically right?
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

It is (again) worth reminding people that the ethnicity of those most likely to be victims of (what used to be called) racist attacks is white people. (horatio will no doubt demand proof of this statement whilst immediately skulking off).
But you can bet that those accused of this new all-encompassing ‘hate crime’ are predominantly also white people,
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Are you White People, My Twanger?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:It is (again) worth reminding people that the ethnicity of those most likely to be victims of (what used to be called) racist attacks is white people. (horatio will no doubt demand proof of this statement whilst immediately skulking off).
But you can bet that those accused of this new all-encompassing ‘hate crime’ are predominantly also white people,

The vileness of some of the anti white commentary is a clear case of hate crime by their own ever widening definition of what constitutes a hate crime. Also by Hillman's 'total numbers' method of counting, totally ignoring all proportionality when it suits him; then whites are clearly the second most persecuted group. I admit muslims are first but then again that is because since 7/7 just under 97% of all deaths in the UK are Islamic inspired terrorism and no amount of spin can hide it.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Roy Twing wrote:It is (again) worth reminding people that the ethnicity of those most likely to be victims of (what used to be called) racist attacks is white people. (horatio will no doubt demand proof of this statement whilst immediately skulking off).

'Horatio' is on his hols Twango, not skulking. I understand you did the same recently. I thought name calling and goading isn't allowed here anymore.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I saw someone wandering around the cultural sector of the Stratford Road earlier carrying the Morning Star, the bit by Vale Onslow's that looks like it's up for demolition despite every shop trading in a stockpile of junk. I'm sure it was him. He must be holidaying local but a quick search of hotels in Sparkbrook only seems to list a couple of dosshouses
:D

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Just heard a headline stating that reported hate crime has increased by some 30% - according to the BBC they imply that Brexit is part of the cause.
All very nice in propaganda world, until you realise that actual prosecutions for these selfsame 'crimes' actually fell by 6% in the same period.
Interesting I thought.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:Just heard a headline stating that reported hate crime has increased by some 30% - according to the BBC they imply that Brexit is part of the cause.
All very nice in propaganda world, until you realise that actual prosecutions for these selfsame 'crimes' actually fell by 6% in the same period.
Interesting I thought.

There is a huge difference between a load of leftist based groups encouraging everyone to report every perceived sleight and it actually being a fact. If it was the BBC that reported this, then I'd have taken it with a huge pinch of salt in the first place as I'm sure you would yourself.

Continually trying to peddle the myth there's a massive rise in (right wing) hate crime which is what they're trying to insinuate does none of these groups any favours in terms of credibility.

The sad news is it's only a smokescreen to hide the inconvenient truth that they are not prepared to tackle the real root causes of proper hatred which stems from the intolerant left, it's supporters and those who align themselves to it as some kind of victim.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:Just heard a headline stating that reported hate crime has increased by some 30% - according to the BBC they imply that Brexit is part of the cause.
Interesting I thought.

There is a huge difference between a load of leftist based groups encouraging everyone to report every perceived sleight and it actually being a fact. If it was the BBC that reported this, then I'd have taken it with a huge pinch of salt in the first place as I'm sure you would yourself.

Continually trying to peddle the myth there's a massive rise in (right wing) hate crime which is what they're trying to insinuate does none of these groups any favours in terms of credibility.

The sad news is it's only a smokescreen to hide the inconvenient truth that they are not prepared to tackle the real root causes of proper hatred which stems from the intolerant left, it's supporters and those who align themselves to it as some kind of victim.

Indeed - can you believe that 'unfriendliness ' is now part of the hate crime menu?
E & OE