Snow on the way

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Snow on the way

Post by Zambo »

What is this shit with the new word 'thundersnow'. It's like the peaky blinders haircuts and bushy beard phenomenon, one cunt has it, and everyone else follows like sheep.

In the summer when we have rain accompanied by and electric storm, we call it a thunderstorm, so let's cut all this bollocks out shall we.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Minisooms

Post by Minisooms »

I used to run with my other half but his dodgy back has put a stop to it which is a real bummer , he's not sure if it will make it worse but dosnt want to take the risk ,it's a shame we really used to enjoy doing local 10k events togeather ,I'm still going to do the one at Blenheim later in the year ,it's so pretty , he will just have to wait at the finish :cry:
If you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention

andyrich666

Post by andyrich666 »

Minisooms wrote:I used to run with my other half but his dodgy back has put a stop to it which is a real bummer , he's not sure if it will make it worse but dosnt want to take the risk ,it's a shame we really used to enjoy doing local 10k events togeather ,I'm still going to do the one at Blenheim later in the year ,it's so pretty , he will just have to wait at the finish :cry:
I used to run a lot, then I got bad tendonitis in my right ankle, never seems to recover, another reason I moved is as I forget the pain I used to have in the UK, sometimes I could not even move the bed sheet with my foot, it was in so much pain, I was on Naproxen and/or dicloflenec for the pain every day in the UK, Cortizone injections and so on, but I felt very much the doctors did not care, as soon as I got out of the damp climate to here the pain virtually went, the only time it comes back now is if I attempt to run, but its never as severe as it was, the downside is that without running, not such a clear head and becoming a bit lazy, going away from the fitness being drawn into opposite.

If i stretch my ankle now I can feel the pain, its horrible.

Australia is something I should have considered a long time ago. Id take the chance to see your brother

Minisooms

Post by Minisooms »

Maybe the running caused it or inflamed it ? You do have to careful , well I'm getting up now :) going for that run then to a new cafe in town where my daughter recently stated working :)
If you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention

finchman

Post by finchman »

Plenty snow in the north west last night,the usual chaos of closed schools and blocked roads.
It's coming down to the southern ponces tomorrow,hunker down and stay safe guize.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

SeanNW8

Post by SeanNW8 »

London can't cope with a few inches of snow.

Hope the rest of the country takes time to pray for us.......we'll hopefully see you all when this grave crisis is over.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

We want proper British Brexit snow that can build 12 foot Snowmen with pipes and hats.
Not this powdery E.U. snow that falls apart and makes our UK pensioners slip and break their hips.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

SeanNW8 wrote:London can't cope with a few inches of snow.

Hope the rest of the country takes time to pray for us.......we'll hopefully see you all when this grave crisis is over.

Look forward to the traffic reports of 20 miles queues on the M25 while someone is having a tyre changed and City Bankers sleeping in their cars all night .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

m4rkb wrote:The UK sits on the border of two conflicting weather fronts so it's almost impossible to predict what conditions to expect. Or in other words total guesswork.

We have the Northern part which is nothing but cold, wind and rain, then we have the warm Mediterranean climates floating about around the south and beyond.

Due to the earths tilt, the north will always be cold and the middle always hot - Simple science for simple people like us on here.

As a southern front creeps more north we get an unusual hot spell. As a northern front creeps more south we get a cold spell. This is why Britain's weather is unpredictable.

To the people on an earner pretending it is global warming or climate change it is a godsend. And there are few countries with state sponsored people on such an earner than in Britain.

What a fantastic explanation.
Why weren't you around for my A Level Meteorology and Climatology lessons.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Remarkable that someone apparently an adult believes that.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hardly any snow in the past 72 hours in the West Mids even though it was supposed to coming in from Wales. Should have been getting thirteen hours of snow from yesterday evening but again bullshit from the BBC and other meteorological experts. Most other regions have had utter snow chaos. It ain't fair.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Are you longing for inches MyKanks?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I prefer inches rather than cm’s tbf. I blame Wenger.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Mrs Z said it's only two inches. She was looking out the of window this time, but I've heard it all before. :?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Which bellend trawls through the forum to resurrect a 4 year old thread, to tell us its snowing....which if we are not either fucking blind, or suffering from total sensory deprivation, we all fucken know about anyway???