Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by m4rkb »

Massively disproportionate would have been a more accurate description.

In the US gun crime thread earlier this week, the guy presenting the argument filtered down the candidates involved in gun crime to reveal another true statistic 2-3% of the population caused 52% of the problem. Again Tick went in to autobollocks mode spouting any defence rather than admit the truth.

The same methodology would be another interesting aside to this issue.

What percentage of knife crime, particularly murder, is caused by young black males between the ages of 15 and 30. I lowered the age here to allow for the fact they're stabbing each other at school these days.

If this thread and others proves anything, it's the extent to which some people deny and defend simple clear FACTS. And I'm still waiting for the comparable list of Glaswegian knife attacks given it's what he draws the nearest comparison.

Some of the other shite he referred to even tries to deflect the problem away from black gangs by telling us it's a general problem with other youths. Which ones?

Somalian by any chance? If not who? Name them.

Talking to this cunt is ten times worse than talking to a brick wall.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

mark wrote:From that Wikipedia page - Count total, and rate per 100,000 population per year. The initial order of the countries is alphabetical within subregion. Subregions are initially in alphabetical order within regions. Reload the page to return to that initial subregion order. Click sorting buttons to sort alphabetically or numerically. Can sort in ascending or descending order. Since the source is a UNODC report the regions are based on the United Nations geoscheme. See the map to the right.

Where is the definition of top 100?
Mark in all fairness it is like kind of picking hairs out of dog shit. The truth is the truth. If you or others can't face it, handle it or even acknowledge it then that really isn't my problem in this life.

Most people are wise enough to notice a common trend. It all goes hand in hand. Western Europe has been changed and will change more thanks to the influx of people from countries that are well..... a wee bit behind, to put it kindly.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Rossco wrote:
mark wrote:From that Wikipedia page - Count total, and rate per 100,000 population per year. The initial order of the countries is alphabetical within subregion. Subregions are initially in alphabetical order within regions. Reload the page to return to that initial subregion order. Click sorting buttons to sort alphabetically or numerically. Can sort in ascending or descending order. Since the source is a UNODC report the regions are based on the United Nations geoscheme. See the map to the right.

Mark in all fairness it is like kind of picking hairs out of dog shit. The truth is the truth. If you or others can't face it, handle it or even acknowledge it then that really isn't my problem in this life.

Most people are wise enough to notice a common trend. It all goes hand in hand. Western Europe has been changed and will change more thanks to the influx of people from countries that are well..... a wee bit behind, to put it kindly.
The truth is the truth. What truth would that be?

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

mark wrote:
Rossco wrote:

The truth is the truth. What truth would that be?
:lol: :lol:

Whatever dude.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Man U and rangers

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

A bit early to draw any conclusions yet. Best wait and see.

A few clues are present, like the police refusing to speculate and the area being a particularly shit area of the city packed with the kind of cultural enrichment which makes the place so great.

I doubt very much if ethnicity is involved. Only a racist bigot looking to malign a certain section of the population would suggest there is at this early stage.

I'll keep my eye on it and let you know if I think there is any connection to blacks shooting each other as the story unfolds.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Meanwhile in Glasgow, the same thing is going on almost exactly the same.

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

There is a massive difference between murder/homicide in African states and that which occurs on our shores.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:A small handfuls of unsurprising right wing media claims of black criminality and little else to back up such sentiments.

Thanks for the heads up, Roy.
What WOULD count as proof to 'back up such sentiments' in your blinkered, apologist world, tick?
Some scientific study confirming that black people are predisposed to violent behaviour, as you and your political bedfellows are so convinced of.

Or some study that shows that all violent youth gangs in this country are "black".

Something that supports the claims made by people in your hateful, paranoid and divisive world.
Leaving aside the sad truth that much of the underlying problem is that no 'reputable' british university would undertake such a project for obvious reasons, your later responses show that even if one were to be conducted, with the only possible outcome, you would then simply shift the goalposts and blame it upon 'whitey' for depriving the poor ethnic minorities.
Therefore all we can go on are the violent crime statistics, and prison population statistics, and any other statistics available, and they all lead to the same conclusion.
The fact you flatly refuse to accept it shows you are just a waste of time.

NB - - nobody has tried to claim that ALL violent youth gangs in this country are black, - just a disproportionately large share.
Ah the usual correlation means causation nonsense. What is disproportionate is the number of times, by remarkable coincidence I'm sure, these correlations fit perfectly with your agenda.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:A small handfuls of unsurprising right wing media claims of black criminality and little else to back up such sentiments.

What WOULD count as proof to 'back up such sentiments' in your blinkered, apologist world, tick?
Some scientific study confirming that black people are predisposed to violent behaviour, as you and your political bedfellows are so convinced of.

Or some study that shows that all violent youth gangs in this country are "black".

Something that supports the claims made by people in your hateful, paranoid and divisive world.
Leaving aside the sad truth that much of the underlying problem is that no 'reputable' british university would undertake such a project for obvious reasons, your later responses show that even if one were to be conducted, with the only possible outcome, you would then simply shift the goalposts and blame it upon 'whitey' for depriving the poor ethnic minorities.
Therefore all we can go on are the violent crime statistics, and prison population statistics, and any other statistics available, and they all lead to the same conclusion.

NB - - nobody has tried to claim that ALL violent youth gangs in this country are black, - just a disproportionately large share.
What has happened is a breakdown within poorer communities of the UK (of all ethnic persuasions). With that violent crime, drug misuse, social tensions follow very closely.

The pigeon holing of an entire section of these communities into one generic mass is highly counter productive and will not ease the problem. We have so many disenfranchised young people up and down the country who have little to hope for and therefore little to lose. With the inevitable results. They have been thrown to the scrapheap to fend for themselves and this has created the dog eat dog mentality among so many of them.

With people such the thread starter saying gang violence is synonymous with black gangs, we get a distorted picture of what is happening and allow ourselves to just dismiss it as a problem of the 'other'. It's all to do with their heritage and nothing else. Nothing more than scapegoating which will only entrench said scapegoats deeper into their ways.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Utter crap and more excuse mongering on top of immediate proof that you'd shift the blame onto whitey as told in the very post you were replying to. What a twat. :D

Please tell me which culture gangster rap originates from and who aspires to it's values? Is it the group you claim the OP is accusing of being synonymous with gang culture? I hope so because that's exactly what I'm saying. Everyone else on here has no problem understanding it. I even put it in bold to for ultra thick cunts like you. :wink:

And they haven't been thrown on the scrapheap. This country offers endless opportunity to those who want to take it, it's just that lot don't ,and never wanted to take it. They wanted to be glorious gangstas as depicted in the the music synonymous with their behaviour and as a result cast themselves onto the scrapheap , even though I personally think the scrapheap is too good for them.

Sadly for innocent people who want fuck all to do with them other than perhaps sitting on a jury sending them down for a long time, Gosport Mark hit the nail on the head saying stabbing anyone up whoever they are counts as kudos in their stupid world.

But I'm not surprised you know next to nothing about real people other than to spout far left multiculti tosh. I doubt there are many people who could stand five minutes of your nauseatingly sycophantic company.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

What has happened is a breakdown within poorer communities of the UK (of all ethnic persuasions). With that violent crime, drug misuse, social tensions follow very closely.

The pigeon holing of an entire section of these communities into one generic mass is highly counter productive and will not ease the problem. We have so many disenfranchised young people up and down the country who have little to hope for and therefore little to lose. With the inevitable results. They have been thrown to the scrapheap to fend for themselves and this has created the dog eat dog mentality among so many of them.

With people such the thread starter saying gang violence is synonymous with black gangs, we get a distorted picture of what is happening and allow ourselves to just dismiss it as a problem of the 'other'. It's all to do with their heritage and nothing else. Nothing more than scapegoating which will only entrench said scapegoats deeper into their ways.

It's been suggested many times that you must be somehow employed within the diversity/multiculturalism/political correctness 'industry', and after a post like that, there can be no doubt, - perhaps you could enlighten us as to what area of 'work' you cover within the social services? (not a facetious request, - I really am intrigued to know how you came to be so 'indoctrinated').
As to gang violence being synonymous with black gangs - a little surprise for you here - it is, - despite Trident changing its remit from tackling 'black gang culture' to just 'gang culture' (I wonder why)
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

m4rkb wrote:
Please tell me which culture gangster rap originates from and who aspires to it's values? Is it the group you claim the OP is accusing of being synonymous with gang culture? I hope so because that's exactly what I'm saying.
Much has been written and said about the role of gangs in London's level of teenage murder. With the peak in murders in 2007 and 2008 regularly and inaccurately being described as "gang-related" by the media, police officers and senior officials who really should have known better.

Oh dear.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

One straight question and one straight FACT.

It'll be interesting to see how he answer that :D

When I say interesting, I'm really stretching it I know.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:It's been suggested many times that you must be somehow employed within the diversity/multiculturalism/political correctness 'industry', and after a post like that, there can be no doubt, - perhaps you could enlighten us as to what area of 'work' you cover within the social services? (not a facetious request, - I really am intrigued to know how you came to be so 'indoctrinated').
As to gang violence being synonymous with black gangs - a little surprise for you here - it is, - despite Trident changing its remit from tackling 'black gang culture' to just 'gang culture' (I wonder why)
Just as I could suspect you of being part of some Britain First/EDL lunatic fringe with your doomsday prophecies over anything related to multicultural Britain. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what are of 'work' you cover within your group (not a facetious request, - I really am intrigued to know how you came to be so 'indoctrinated').

Gang violence exists in all areas of the country and encompasses the entire ethnic spectrum and all levels of criminality. Of course you selectively single out the bits that suit your agenda.