Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by Hillman avenger »

Because frequently in these cases the victims decide not to testify. For all kinds of reasons.

When there is only one if she does that, it's over.

Usually there are several so if one goes, they can still prosecute.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Salem

Post by Salem »

Hillman avenger wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:58 pm Cheap attempt.
You know what I said and what I meant. Which was with one victim the case is fragile.
End of
Nope , not cheap and i know exactly what you said and what you meant .

And just because you say "End of" doesn't make it so . I know what you are, Hillman
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

Hillman avenger

And what am I?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Sad to see that a thread dedicated to hijacking tragic news stories for dog whistle messages has been resurrected. No attempt to judge each case on its own merit, just lumped uner the "another typical crime" banner.

What is "another typical crime" meant to denote anyway?

There's stories here that cover things from fraud to murder to drug dealing to domestic incidents. What's the common denominator meant to be?

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

If you want know about this thread's purpose you only have to check the earliest contributors.

subsub

Post by subsub »

The Tick wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:28 am Sad to see that a thread dedicated to hijacking tragic news stories for dog whistle messages has been resurrected. No attempt to judge each case on its own merit, just lumped uner the "another typical crime" banner.

There's stories here that cover things from fraud to murder to drug dealing to domestic incidents. What's the common denominator meant to be?
As VV Says, look at page one of the thread. Just a thinly-veiled excuse to have a pop at Muslims without having the balls to say so.
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

VeritasVincit wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:35 am If you want know about this thread's purpose you only have to check the earliest contributors.
I wonder who Ryan Williams was. Looks like he was a multi.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

subsub wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:53 am
The Tick wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:28 am Sad to see that a thread dedicated to hijacking tragic news stories for dog whistle messages has been resurrected. No attempt to judge each case on its own merit, just lumped uner the "another typical crime" banner.

As VV Says, look at page one of the thread. Just a thinly-veiled excuse to have a pop at Muslims without having the balls to say so.
It's shining a light on the media and their priorities when it comes to reporting news.

Where is the mass protest of woman marching to tell the world that woman aren't safe on the streets, where is the mass vigil on Asian Woman safety and why is this case not gaining the prominence like the Sarah Everard case did ?

Imagine if a black lad had been set on fire and the perpetrators were white. Does anyone seriously think it would have gone under the radar like this has ?
There's no poem, just prose.

Hillman avenger

Can you explain in what way it has "gone under the radar"?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Hillman avenger wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:37 pm Can you explain in what way it has "gone under the radar"?
Can you tell me which radio or TV bulletins you've seen it on ? The BBC Sounds app allows you to go back and look at all output for the previous 7 days

As you clearly think it's been reported prominently, can you point me in the direction of a couple of places where I could see where and how it was covered ?

Thanks
There's no poem, just prose.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

So it looks like this is a politically motivated thread as opposed to one that seeks to explore the nuances behind an array of crimes, ranging from theft and fraud tocl murder and rape.