Last night's Question Time

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Re: Last night's Question Time

Post by finchman »

Fuckin diddums.....politicians lying shock fucking horror.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

My goodness, Stella Creasy is such an annoying person.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Why do you watch it ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

Because it's on and it's sometimes not just a shouting match.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Ralph wrote:Strapline = barefaced lie.

The favourite weapon of Globalist scum Blair and Campbell.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Don't usually watch this, but very amusing this evening to see the wise monkeys take turns answering a question about whether young children should be encouraged to become trannies.
One by one they gritted their teeth, adopted a tormented fake smile, and claimed that they thought it was a wonderful idea. They obviously didn't , but no one was prepared to say so and risk internet and media outrage of the LPG community.
Very sad that people feel so intimidated by these strange people that they can't say what they clearly think. Why do we put up with being bullied by these people ?

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Royal24s wrote:
subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:because the majority of smart, intelligent people (which you would be to work for the BBC) voted to Remain.
It was only the clueless who voted Leave.

Probably the most condescending, self-deluded and factually incorrect post I have ever laid eyes on in this forum, and I have read stuff by the Tick.

Erm, no, if you actually research what I wrote, it's pretty much spot on. No one with a brain actually believed all those promises about the NHS; it's just a shame that so many weak-minded individuals were taken in by the "take back control" mantra that Gove and his mob chanted on a daily basis...including a few unfortunates in this 'ere bailiwick, too

Did you believe it though ?
Actually, I think I posted at the time that the nhs thing was bollocks. That was only ever one of these strap lines invented by spin doctors and political strategist who think they understand how people think. Obviously they infest all political sides and I'm sure I could find equally dishonest and meaningless mantras by the remain supporters.
What you can't accept is that it wasn't an issue to most people . No one suddenly changed their minds on this important issue or voted to leave because they saw a claim about the nhs written on a bus. The nhs is a kind of religious tenet to the left so you think it matters much to everyone, but it doesn't .
I'm afraid that you're kidding yourself if you think your European Superstate was defeated or that Killery Clinton lost because weak minded individuals didn't grasp your brilliant arguments you're just kidding yourself. In the court of public opinion your opinions were weighed and judged and found wanting.
Simple as that.

It was a stroke of genius because the politicians had to admit that it wasn't 350 million but only about 250 million, like 250 million is only a paltry amount.

I don't think that most people even realised that we were paying into the EU coffers beforehand and it really got cash strapped people's backs up.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Royal24s wrote:Don't usually watch this, but very amusing this evening to see the wise monkeys take turns answering a question about whether young children should be encouraged to become trannies.
One by one they gritted their teeth, adopted a tormented fake smile, and claimed that they thought it was a wonderful idea. They obviously didn't , but no one was prepared to say so and risk internet and media outrage of the LPG community.
Very sad that people feel so intimidated by these strange people that they can't say what they clearly think. Why do we put up with being bullied by these people ?

I rarely watch it these, and even less frequently watch more than selected snippets, but seeing 2 of the most unwatchable politicians would be on the panel, I gave it a complete miss last night.
Sexual 'abnormality' does seem to be the current flavour of the month being pushed by our masters, but for clarity, who are you thinking of when you say "these strange people"?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

'off their face'

A phrase I never thought would be uttered on Question Time.

Life is good.
A joyless arsehole.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Roy Twing wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Don't usually watch this, but very amusing this evening to see the wise monkeys take turns answering a question about whether young children should be encouraged to become trannies.

I rarely watch it these, and even less frequently watch more than selected snippets, but seeing 2 of the most unwatchable politicians would be on the panel, I gave it a complete miss last night.
Sexual 'abnormality' does seem to be the current flavour of the month being pushed by our masters, but for clarity, who are you thinking of when you say "these strange people"?

Well you'll get me into trouble now Roy, but I can hardly hedge or fudge the answer when I've just complained about people doing that.
I meant the "LPG Community" or whatever they're called. Those individuals with various abnormal sex habits who are not satisfied with the freedom to pursue them with consenting adults, but demand public statements of approval and acceptance from everyone else.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Royal24s wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Well you'll get me into trouble now Roy, but I can hardly hedge or fudge the answer when I've just complained about people doing that.
I meant the "LPG Community" or whatever they're called. Those individuals with various abnormal sex habits who are not satisfied with the freedom to pursue them with consenting adults, but demand public statements of approval and acceptance from everyone else.

Indeed, pretty much what I assumed, and I wholeheartedly agree, although I'm not sure if the participants in this activity are necessarily the instigators of the current push for far more than just acceptance or even equality.
There does appear to be an even more urgent need going on to push all manner of social engineering upon us at an ever more frantically accelerated pace.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

I might just give it a miss next week given Diane Abbott and, I think, Sajid Javid are on the panel. Two of the slimiest, most obnoxious politicians to come from a den of slimy, obnoxious politicians.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Shedboy wrote:I might just give it a miss next week given Diane Abbott and, I think, Sajid Javid are on the panel. Two of the slimiest, most obnoxious politicians to come from a den of slimy, obnoxious politicians.

Add Thornberry to that list.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Plus Will Self and Billy Bragg

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Royal24s wrote:Plus Will Self and Billy Bragg

And in exactly the same mold, - izzard & geld of.
E & OE