The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Darkyboy

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by Darkyboy »

The boy accused of blasphemy who cut off his hand:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35341256

The lesson being, if you live in a backwards shithole, be careful when you put your hand up.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Here's an encouraging news story from one major city in the UK, Birmingham as it happens.

400 kids have been sent on de-radicalisation courses, some as young as 10.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... t-10771443

The inevitable reaction will be that this is deliberate targeting of Muslims which is marginalising them even more. The only solution is better understanding from the rest of us about Islam. So it'll be our fault again.

paolo

Post by paolo »

I had an idea that Muslims should enjoy happy lives in Muslim countries
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

"Those are the words of 15-year-old Qaiser (not his real name)..."

:smt044
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

One of the comments below the artice:
I do not blame the parents. British schooling has been mis-educating and de-educating Muslim children for a long time. Muslim children needs state funding Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

Indiscipline, incivility, binge drinking, drug addiction, gun and knife crimes, teenage pregnancies and abortion are part and parcel of British schooling. These are the reasons why majority of Muslim parents would like to send their children to Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. Only less than 10% attend Muslim schools and more than 90% keep on attending state and church schools to be mis-educated and de-educated by non-Muslim monolingual teachers. These are the main reasons why educated Muslim parents do not want to send their children to British schooling.
There are hundreds of state primary and secondary schools where Muslim pupils are in majority. In my opinion all such schools may be opted out to become Muslim Academies. This mean the Muslim children will get a decent education.
and another:
This is blatant racial Profiileing and Instituitional Racism Dr Martin Lurhet King,Rosa Parks,Nelson Mandela and Malcolm X warned us about this decades ago
And another:
British schooling is the home of institutional racism and native teachers are chicken racists. Muslim children gave been victim of Paki bashing for the last 50 years. This is one of the main reason why I have been campaigning for state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers for the last 45 years. I set up the first Muslim school in 1981 in London. Now there are 188 Muslim schools and only 18 are state funded. I would like to see each and every Muslim child in a state funded Muslim school and I hope one day my dream would come true. Police are investigating a hate crime after two pigs heads were left outside a Muslim school in Lancashire.

Terrorism and sexual grooming is nothing to do with Masajid, Imams and Muslim schools. Those Muslim youths who have been involved in terrorism and sexual grooming are the product of western education system which makes a man stupid, selfish and corrupt. They find themselves cut off from their cultural heritage, literature and poetry. They suffer from identity crises and I blame British schooling. Not a single Muslim youth who is in Syria and Iraq is a product of a Muslim school. All of them were from state or church schools.
I think it's safe to say there is a major issue with Islamic views and its general compatibility with traditional Western life - which has made massive strides removing religion from public life for the general good of everyone. If religion gets a foothold again it will be through Islam which cares for no one other than muslims ,as all non-believers don't count.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I see the usual apologists are already denying the existence of 'taharrush':

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-sham ... 22056.html

That huffington post really has become the guardian of the internet.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Following on from last night's revelation that 400 children were sent on Prevent courses across the West Midlands and the totally wild guess that someone would roll up to call it racist, I'm now sitting here in total disbelief that I've guessed right.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... s-10776126

The leader of the Central Mosk wants all these courses banned. He also called Cameron an Islamophobe. :box:

Personally, I can't see any connection between Islam, and radicalisation , or terrorism for that matter. I think the answer might lie in a large amount of balti houses and the fact we have flouride in the water round here. Oh and taxis. Up the road in Druids Heath a 10 yr old kid was suspended for taking a knife into school proving that we should be focusing on the threat catholic schools pose instead. He was probably a right wing extremist. :rolleyes:

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

paolo wrote:I had an idea that Muslims should enjoy happy lives in Muslim countries
It is possible . Anyone can create a Utopia if they can escape the shackles of medieval beliefs and tyranny.

Geographical position should not be a factor (Arctic and Antartica excepted)
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Disneyland Paris: Man arrested carrying two guns

French police have arrested a man carrying two guns at an entrance to a hotel at Disneyland Paris.

The man, reportedly aged 28 and not known to security services, was also discovered with a copy of the Koran and a box of ammunition, police said.
His bag reportedly triggered metal detectors as he entered the New York Hotel at the much-visited theme park.

France remains in a state of emergency following the deadly Islamist attacks in Paris in November last year.

So-called Islamic State (IS) said it carried out the co-ordinated assaults that left 130 people dead.

The man's girlfriend has also been arrested, but was unarmed, according to French media.

Disneyland Paris is among Europe's most popular tourist destinations. About 10 million people visited in 2014, according to the Global Attractions Attendance Report.

There has been no official comment from Disneyland Paris but the park remains open.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35431086

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

A police source told the AFP news agency the man had a reservation at the hotel, and papers found on him indicated that he lived in Paris.

They added that there is no indication the incident was terrorism related so far, and that the man said he was carrying the guns because he feared for his safety.

Yeah right.

That's why his missus did a runner.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Going after a family resort like Disneyland in Paris, pure evil.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The apologists will be asking how do we know he intended to kill anyone.

Second point: - this has nothing to do with Islam. Obviously.

Third point: - This is all going badly wrong. Only more burying our heads in the sand and other delusions can help pretend we're solving a serious problem here.

They told us one of the best ways forward in Europe was a single currency, they also told us the benefits of mass immigration for economic and cultural reasons. Well the first was an absolute disaster and the other an ongoing disaster.

Who in their right mind trusts the people in charge of Europe to deliver anything but more disaster.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

How anyone with any sense could put 2 groups of people together from 2 vastly different backgrounds – liberal democracies & islamic theocracies with monstrously different outlooks, and not expect disaster, is just beyond me.
It will keep on and on, and the apologists will keep on apologising (to the wrong side).
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:How anyone with any sense could put 2 groups of people together from 2 vastly different backgrounds – liberal democracies & islamic theocracies with monstrously different outlooks, and not expect disaster, is just beyond me.
It will keep on and on, and the apologists will keep on apologising (to the wrong side).
Well at least Trevor Phillips has partially called it right. Not sure what conclusions can be drawn that suggest any benefit though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... llips.html

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Agree with you that he only partially got it right - he correctly recognises that islam is incompatible but seems to be implying that even so, it's somehow our fault.
E & OE