The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Lord Notin Kwestion

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Roy Twing wrote:Agree with you that he only partially got it right - he correctly recognises that islam is incompatible but seems to be implying that even so, it's somehow our fault.
phpBB [video]
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

This is how the BBC are reporting this today.

IE. They're not.

"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

'My perfect daughter was stitched up': Father of British jihadi mother jailed for six years for taking toddler to Syria to join ISIS denounces 'Islamophobic' verdict and says she will 'devote herself even more to God'

Tareena Shakil, 26, fled for Syria because she wanted to live under sharia law

Mother took her toddler son and both were later pictured in ISIS balaclavas

Her father Mohammed claims daughter's conviction is a 'fix up' by officials

She was found guilty on Friday of joining ISIS and encouraging acts of terror

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... years.html

Her father sounds like a right loony, no wonder she joined ISIS.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Kowalski wrote:'My perfect daughter was stitched up': Father of British jihadi mother jailed for six years for taking toddler to Syria to join ISIS denounces 'Islamophobic' verdict and says she will 'devote herself even more to God'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... years.html

Her father sounds like a right loony, no wonder she joined ISIS.
She deserves locking up for being an utter bellend who watches The Only Way Is Essex (according to the Daily Fail).

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Disgraceful sexism prevalent inside the Labour party;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35504185

Muslim women 'stopped being councillors by Muslim men'

A Muslim women's group has written to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn claiming women have been stopped from becoming councillors by Muslim men in the party.

Muslim Women's Network UK demanded an inquiry into "systematic misogyny displayed by significant numbers of Muslim male local councillors".
"They don't like women to be heard, to be empowered," it told BBC Newsnight.

Labour said it had the best record of any of the parties in selecting female and ethnic minority candidates.

As Mr Corbyn prepared to speak to the Association of Labour Councillors on Saturday, BBC Newsnight spoke to about a dozen Muslim women up and down the country.

'Smear campaign'

They appeared to point to a pattern of obstruction from within Labour Muslim ranks and back up Muslim Women's Network UK's complaints of sabotage.

Optician Fozia Parveen claims her efforts to become a Labour councillor in Birmingham in 2008 were scuppered by men within the party.
She said: "At the time, I was aware of a smear campaign against me.

"They said that I was having an affair with one of the existing councillors.

Ms Parveen said Muslim men told her mother to stop her from pursuing becoming a councillor.

She added: "It would be members of the local Labour Party. I didn't see them myself but my mum did say it was them."

Shazia Bashir was the first choice for Labour in a seat in Peterborough in 2007.

She claims that when her father said he would not support her, Muslim men from within the local Labour Party made her step aside. They deny the claim.

"Because I didn't have my father's consent and support, I had to step down. I was pressured into stepping down," said Ms Bashir, who was 31 and married with two children at the time.

"I was quite taken aback. People were turning up at my family home trying to intimidate my mum."

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

Kowalski wrote:'My perfect daughter was stitched up': Father of British jihadi mother jailed for six years for taking toddler to Syria to join ISIS denounces 'Islamophobic' verdict and says she will 'devote herself even more to God'

She looks a lot better when you can see her hair :wnk:
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Painfully slowly, the establishment is having to admit, kicking and screaming, what we already know:

'But we should not get away from the fact that gangs of Muslim men are going round and raping white kids at this moment in time.
'That is an horrendous thing to say, but it is the fact of what is happening. I want to explore some of the state's agencies' behaviour towards that, and some of the community's associated behaviour and culture.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... YEARS.html
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Roy Twing wrote:Painfully slowly, the establishment is having to admit, kicking and screaming, what we already know:

'But we should not get away from the fact that gangs of Muslim men are going round and raping white kids at this moment in time.
'That is an horrendous thing to say, but it is the fact of what is happening. I want to explore some of the state's agencies' behaviour towards that, and some of the community's associated behaviour and culture.'

Im not a fan of muslims but i can assure you their religion has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Saying their religion and culture has something to do with the rape - well you might as well blame the possible toxic effects of eating samosas

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Depends on how each individual interprets the koran . There are texts that gives the thumbs up to subjugate Apostates sexually .
However it is on the conscience of each individual whether they act on it.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Robert Heenan wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:Painfully slowly, the establishment is having to admit, kicking and screaming, what we already know:

Im not a fan of muslims but i can assure you their religion has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Saying their religion and culture has something to do with the rape - well you might as well blame the possible toxic effects of eating samosas

Strange analogy, and even stranger conclusion.
Perhaps you can therefore otherwise explain the predilection of such a vastly over-represented number of muslim men for under age non-muslim girls, other than a result of their culture/religion?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I notice it took an Asian MP to tell the truth - again. I presume all the white apologists are stuck in a state of permanent denial.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Roy Twing wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:

Strange analogy, and even stranger conclusion.
Perhaps you can therefore otherwise explain the predilection of such a vastly over-represented number of muslim men for under age non-muslim girls, other than a result of their culture/religion?
There are asian gangs grooming young white girls for sex. The problem with you Roy is you are hijacking alcohol and drug abusing young asian men raping white girls as an excuse to attack the "muslims".

Its like British men that go to philipines to sexually abuse kids - is the culture/religion the cause?

What about the paedophillia in the establishment and BBC not to mention Elm Guest House?

What about the paedophillia in the Church? Is religion to play a part in that?

What about this:

'Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32413502

Is religion and psyche of white Englishmen like that?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

There is a growing problem with Muslim gangs in general regardless of which crime we happen to be referring to at the time. This is why there is a huge disproportion of Muslims in jail at the moment.

They all stick together under a type of 'brotherhood' with their religion as the common theme. A bit like being black for those savage knife and post code gangs. They may not be practicing muslims to the point they pray five times a day and they may also have alcohol and drug habits but they definitely class themselves as muslims.

I know one who's got a right habit for whisky and lines of coke, and most of his mates are the same, but otherwise is very much a practicing muslim , and as you say there's lots more, so don't think a couple of vices like that is enough to claim no religious connection.

With the whites raping babies, there is probably no religious association at all beyond those boxes we feel obliged to tick on official forms and they are not over represented by the same family either.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

m4rkb wrote:There is a growing problem with Muslim gangs in general regardless of which crime we happen to be referring to at the time. This is why there is a huge disproportion of Muslims in jail at the moment.

They all stick together under a type of 'brotherhood' with their religion as the common theme. A bit like being black for those savage knife and post code gangs. They may not be practicing muslims to the point they pray five times a day and they may also have alcohol and drug habits but they definitely class themselves as muslims.

I know one who's got a right habit for whisky and lines of coke, and most of his mates are the same, but otherwise is very much a practicing muslim , and as you say there's lots more, so don't think a couple of vices like that is enough to claim no religious connection.

With the whites raping babies, there is probably no religious association at all beyond those boxes we feel obliged to tick on official forms and they are not over represented by the same family either.
I fully agree about the problem of many asian grooming gangs but there is also an underlying problem which i get absolutely pillored for and been banned from many a forum for. There are simply way too many ethnics and muslims in this country. My real concern is the changing cultural character and identity of our land

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The same fear has spread like wildfire across Europe now. Our politicians seem determined to commit cultural suicide. Only those countries from current and the former communist block seem to have their heads screwed on by saying NO on behalf of their people.

I saw an interesting report yesterday on Al Jazeera of all places reporting many migrants now want to go back home to Iraq. Maybe / hopefully is true but fuckers from dumps like the Sudan and north Africa won't be doing it. The world's rubbish know which side their bread is buttered and are virtually unemployable en masse. All they will do is breed as many kids as they want to further their lives on benefits while honest workers are expected to pay for it.

This, I fear is the way the demographic will change us the most.