The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
AlcoholBrazil

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The ruling classes know they can push us as much as they like. It is not the the British DNA to create an "Marie Antoinette" or "Tsarina "
moment that will make the populus march enmasse to the Commons with murder on their minds.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Robert Heenan wrote:
There are asian gangs grooming young white girls for sex. The problem with you Roy is you are hijacking alcohol and drug abusing young asian men raping white girls as an excuse to attack the "muslims".

Its like British men that go to philipines to sexually abuse kids - is the culture/religion the cause?

What about the paedophillia in the establishment and BBC not to mention Elm Guest House?

What about the paedophillia in the Church? Is religion to play a part in that?

What about this:

'Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32413502

Is religion and psyche of white Englishmen like that?
No offence intended, but I tend to avoid engaging with you Robert, as your previous style, together with reputation and bans, suggests you are something of a wind up merchant. Also, on this topic, I may be mistaken but your recent posts appear to contradict your previous stances on some issues, which is puzzling.
Having said that, I always try to respond to sensible posts which are directed at me and I can’t ignore the fact that you’ve made some good points.
Firstly, - they are not ‘asian’ gangs, - they are overwhelmingly muslim – it is quite simple, and quite simply as I keep saying – it is offensive to other ‘asian’ religions and those from non-muslim parts of asia to group them thus.
It is not only british men that go to certain parts of the world for the purpose you state – it is fairly obvious that it is the lawlessness of those notorious areas that attract such deviants from everywhere and anywhere.
The other ‘examples’ you give are part and parcel of the ‘usual’ disgusting underbelly of society, - the bottom line is that muslims are vastly, massively over-represented in cases of on-street grooming, and no-one from the apologist side of the fence (including those who appear newly converted to this cause) seems to want to explain why that is the case.
By all means prove me wrong in my various opinions (of both your motives and muslims’ causal motivations).
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Roy Twing wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
There are asian gangs grooming young white girls for sex. The problem with you Roy is you are hijacking alcohol and drug abusing young asian men raping white girls as an excuse to attack the "muslims".

Its like British men that go to philipines to sexually abuse kids - is the culture/religion the cause?

What about the paedophillia in the establishment and BBC not to mention Elm Guest House?

What about the paedophillia in the Church? Is religion to play a part in that?

What about this:

Is religion and psyche of white Englishmen like that?
No offence intended, but I tend to avoid engaging with you Robert, as your previous style, together with reputation and bans, suggests you are something of a wind up merchant. Also, on this topic, I may be mistaken but your recent posts appear to contradict your previous stances on some issues, which is puzzling.
Having said that, I always try to respond to sensible posts which are directed at me and I can’t ignore the fact that you’ve made some good points.
Firstly, - they are not ‘asian’ gangs, - they are overwhelmingly muslim – it is quite simple, and quite simply as I keep saying – it is offensive to other ‘asian’ religions and those from non-muslim parts of asia to group them thus.
It is not only british men that go to certain parts of the world for the purpose you state – it is fairly obvious that it is the lawlessness of those notorious areas that attract such deviants from everywhere and anywhere.
The other ‘examples’ you give are part and parcel of the ‘usual’ disgusting underbelly of society, - the bottom line is that muslims are vastly, massively over-represented in cases of on-street grooming, and no-one from the apologist side of the fence (including those who appear newly converted to this cause) seems to want to explain why that is the case.
By all means prove me wrong in my various opinions (of both your motives and muslims’ causal motivations).
Im not concerned about what you think about me. I dont understand what you mean by my posts contradict my previous stances on some issues.

It is you Mr Twing that contradicts yourself when you say that "lawlessness of those notorious areas that attract such deviants from everywhere and anywhere". Couldent the same be said regarding paedophile networks in this country?

An example:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/ed ... ation.html

Couldent it be said that grooming and exploitation of young girls can occur by men of any race, religion or ethnicity.

Elm Guest House and Haut De La Garenne seems to be exclusively "white christian"

Another example again

Or the Daily Mails sensationalist headline

A paedophile ring broadcast live online video of their abuse of drugged babies and toddlers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3zlatSliH

You saying its something to do with their "Christian" religion and culture?

Ive never really got into these kind of threads before because although its a very serious issue - i do find it a stupid thread because theres paedophiles and grooming amongst all races and people of various religions and ethnicities.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Another thing is sex abuse in the church and especially the Catholic Church. According to your logic Roy... It's something to do with Christianity as church clergy are massively over represented in religious clergy involved in sex abuse. I guess the little old lady who goes to church on a Sunday in a small town or village is just as guilty cos after all Roy you do seem to lump all the muslims into one category.

Before anyone else starts on me. I've criticised zionism and questioned holocaust but never have I attacked the Jewish faith and the Jewish people.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Not defending muslims as I believe theres way too many of em here

'Violence more common' in Bible than Quran, text analysis reveals

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 63381.html

As a Christian - all i can say is that it all requires perspective regarding the situation, culture, events and the times. Needs contextualisation

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

=D> Nailed it Mr Heenan.

Some very fine points there
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Similar to Bobby Heenan's posts have been posted many times to Roy Twing's posts. Rioy will reply his standard. He cares.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote:Similar to Bobby Heenan's posts have been posted many times to Roy Twing's posts. Rioy will reply his standard. He cares.
Any mention from Roy about Adam Johnson?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Roy cares little about football, but cares about religion, kancut. Sadly his and my posts gone, but when Chelsea were playing in the Champions League final in 2012, most here where in the sports section. Roy Twing was floating his lone boat posting about Muslims. :?

If memory recalls, It was during extra time as well.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Lol. Not much point asking about his views on the disproportionality of the number of adherants of the religion of peace in the professional game then. No doubt out there abusing our girls and filling out the prison cells with access to better cuisine.

Think Royston's a Blues fan, has mentioned his dislike of da Villa.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Robert Heenan wrote:Not defending muslims as I believe theres way too many of em here

As a Christian - all i can say is that it all requires perspective regarding the situation, culture, events and the times. Needs contextualisation
No surprises there for a number of reasons. For a start, what is the ratio, 10 times more violence in thee bible? Could be, as the bible is 10 times bigger than the Quran. Covers an older period as well.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Robert Heenan wrote:Another thing is sex abuse in the church and especially the Catholic Church. According to your logic Roy... It's something to do with Christianity as church clergy are massively over represented in religious clergy involved in sex abuse. I guess the little old lady who goes to church on a Sunday in a small town or village is just as guilty cos after all Roy you do seem to lump all the muslims into one category.

Before anyone else starts on me. I've criticised zionism and questioned holocaust but never have I attacked the Jewish faith and the Jewish people.
I did you the courtesy of actually addressing your points bob, perhaps you might try the same instead of comparing apples with pears - as per the usual tactics of your (newly) like-minded posters.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Carlos J wrote:Similar to Bobby Heenan's posts have been posted many times to Roy Twing's posts. Rioy will reply his standard. He cares.

Rather more than carlos' people eh, carlos?

nb - my 'standard reply' - if that's what you were actually trying to write, is to try to keep the thread on topic, - something perhaps a decent mod might try to do rather than making sniping posts?
Last edited by Roy Twing on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

kancutlawns wrote:Lol. Not much point asking about his views on the disproportionality of the number of adherants of the religion of peace in the professional game then. No doubt out there abusing our girls and filling out the prison cells with access to better cuisine.

Think Royston's a Blues fan, has mentioned his dislike of da Villa.
1. By all means ask if you're interested.

2. The ultimate example of lawnmowerman not bothering to read what was written.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Robert Heenan wrote:Not defending muslims as I believe theres way too many of em here

Seems you've become the unlikely champion of the cringing apologists on here (my enemy's enemy and all that) - well done.

Not sure what your'point' about the bible is meant to show though, - there is probably more violence in the beano (or was when I was a kid, but no doubt these days I may be wrong) - it still doesn't explain why muslims are so vastly over-represented in so many acts of 'incompatibility' - the opposite, in fact.
E & OE