Keys and Gray a.k.a. Mogadons

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
AlcoholBrazil

Keys and Gray a.k.a. Mogadons

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 34501.html

Why are they "celebrating" being sacked from a cushy Sky job and having to slum it to Hatfields (after a cringeworthy crawling interview on H and J)
for a dullard 3 hours giggle show ransacking their phone book for any has-been to talk to, and trying to plug bits of wood and flooring from Wickes ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Roquetas

Re: Keys and Gray a.k.a. Mogadons

Post by Roquetas »

Because they cry themselves to sleep.
All eyes and ears...

JW90

Post by JW90 »

It was five years ago and Keys still hasn't got over it. Thought he was infallible and the company would struggle without him yet they've replaced him without fuss, brought in a top pundit in Neville instead of Gray and no-one misses the pair of them.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

"Caviar" right over Keys' head :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

stemcp

Post by stemcp »

Pair of smug , unselfaware dullard twats
Sky presenting went up a notch when they got the boot. Not missed in the slightest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finchman

Post by finchman »

Neville will be back shortly when Valencia sack him.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

billyliar

Post by billyliar »

Check out this article on the very good Football365 website.

http://www.football365.com/news/keys-gr ... b-comments

Also interesting is in the 'Comments' section, a certain Josh Keys (the clue is in the surname), jumping to Daddy's defence. And why wouldn't you when Daddy has also secured you jobs at Sky and then in Doha in the sports broadcasting industry. The whole thing just stinks.
Had another emotional night thinking of @RIPGarySpeed and I don't think the feeling is ever going away.....

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

I would smash them...an I'd be thinking of Kate Abdo as I did it.
Peace and Love

Jaggs

Post by Jaggs »

Interesting little piece about Keys in the latest issue of Private Eye where it makes mention of him saying how there he wants to one day tell the story of what happened.

It finishes by saying "There's definitely a story to be told there, Richard. If only the restraints on telling it could somehow be removed..."

I take that to mean that he has an injunction on some stories that there are that could be told about him and maybe not just the oft rumoured road surfacing hobby

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Keys trending on Twitter thanks to this masterpiece of a blog.

"‘Is it not even vaguely puzzling that Karen Brady is held up as a paragon of business virtue yet she runs a car crash of a football club?’ Not my words, but a tweet posted last week by the brilliant Ollie Holt.

Well? He’s correct isn’t he? Ollie has often written about Ms Brady. He’s not a fan. Check his work out online. Another article headlined ‘The Comical Ali World of Karen Brady’ will leap out at you. It’s another masterful piece. Unlike the majority of today’s sports writers Ollie isn’t a West Ham fan, so you’ll get a whole lot more sense and honesty out of him.

I hereby have to declare a mild conflict of interest. I don’t like Ms Brady either. We used to get on quite well but (under instruction) she had too much to say about my departure from Sky. Most of her views were inaccurate but she went onto abuse me with the most vile and inaccurate slurs. Her behaviour was scandalous. I’ve never responded and I’m not going to now. I’m saving it.

Ms Brady once claimed that her toughest battle in football was fighting sexism. Nonsense. Who cares about the sexuality of a Chief Executive, Chair, club owner or Board member? If she/he is good at what she/he does - fine. But - if they’re not they should expect criticism whether they are male or female. Or whatever other gender they maybe.

I called Ms Brady out on the shambles surrounding Avram Grant’s sacking. She f****d it up. Do you remember? One minute he was waving goodbye knowing full well he’d lost his job - the next he was back at work with West Ham denying they were sacking him. But they were. They were replacing him with Martin O’Neill. I’ve talked about this before - Graeme Souness and Big Sam had also been spoken to. How do I know? Because they both asked me my advice about taking it. What none of us knew then was that O’Neill had been offered it - Souness and Allardyce were insurance policies, who subsequently both said ‘no’ - but Ms Brady’s problem was that O’Neill changed his mind and decided not to take it. So - what else could she do but tell Grant to carry on? It was a shambles and had her Dad, Terry Brady, made such a pigs ear of the situation I’d have called him out too.

I’ve made myself very unpopular with West Ham fans down the years - but only by telling the truth. The trio that run your club have let you all down. It’s a mess. How David Gold has got the brass neck to ‘like’ a tweet referring to West Ham fans as ‘morons’ I don’t know. Hang your head in shame David and remember that you too are a West Ham fan.

Here’s my take. West Ham is a wonderful football club with glorious traditions trashed in the modern era. My first footballing hero was Bobby Moore. He must be turning in his grave. Having said that, I also believe that a lot of Hammers fans have an unrealistic view of what their club can achieve - perhaps fuelled by the current owners.

West Ham are NOT going to play Champions League football any time soon. Certainly not by buying fading 28-year-old Frenchmen for £8m on three-year contracts that are never renewed. And not by spunking £100m in panic on feint-hearts who don’t give a damn about the club. Who buys these players Mr Sullivan? And Manuel Pellegrini? Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

No. West Ham should hope to finish in the top half and enjoy the occasional Cup run - just like it always was. Big Sam knew that. Big Sam delivered half of that equation. Given time he would’ve had a go at a Cup as well.

I genuinely hope West Ham don’t go down again - largely for David Moyes sake. David, of course, master-minded the last great escape before being fired. Oh well.....

A couple of other things. Newcastle fans should hope that the group wanting to buy their club can pull things together by mid-February. They’re still at the table. And it’s not the Saudi’s. I was pleased when Steve Bruce cooled that nonsense. Well - it’s not the Saudi’s right now although it is fair to say they they’ve been ‘sniffing’ around.

Remember the ‘experts’ talking about an era of Manchester City domination a couple of years ago? It was Andy Gray that poured scorn on that. How right he was. I read today that some now believe City need a reboot and are seven players short. Will Guardiola be around to under-take that task next season? I’m not convinced.

I’m not getting into the VR mess at Spurs. I think you’ve all sussed the PGMOL out now. I’m told change is coming. It’s coming largely because the PL have been told they’ll lose their licence to operate VAR if it doesn’t. They have GOT to adopt IFAB protocol. It’s that simple. In making these up coming changes can I once again suggest that Mike Riley, the head of the PGMOL, be one of them? He has got to go if football in England is ever to recover from the arrogant mess that Riley inflicted on us. Only then will the healing process really start. I can’t wait to read my Twitter responses. Enjoy....."

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Link here: https://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blo ... -car-crash

Wasn't it Lady Brady who fuelled the err shit stories?
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

What a great bump , and from the Way Back Machine. Thanks James. These two were the reason I joined this forum.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

James90125 wrote:Ms Brady once claimed that her toughest battle in football was fighting sexism. Nonsense. Who cares about the sexuality of a Chief Executive, Chair, club owner or Board member? If she/he is good at what she/he does - fine. But - if they’re not they should expect criticism whether they are male or female. Or whatever other gender they maybe."

Now the toughest battle may be explaining the difference between sex and sexuality but do me a favour, love.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

You can't help but read his Tweets in that condescending tone of his.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

caveman

Post by caveman »

Souness and Allardyce asking for his advice on taking the west ham job............... :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044