Extra time

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Extra time

Post by Carlos J »

Ben 'Fletch' 'Lad' Fletcher hosting. As can't be trusted alone, got big Spurs fan and friend of the station, Antony Costa from Blue with him.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

I lasted minutes before nearly launching my device through a window.

Painful, painful listening. Five minutes max and he’s mentioned Woking, Chelsea, Lamps, nightclubs, and ‘Orgasm denial’ (what the fuck?) whilst slipping effortlessly between his natural accent and posh boy mockney.

The bloke is a fucking gobshite.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

If ever tS was summed up in a few seconds it was just now.

The sports news presenter expresses shock that the back pages of the newspapers have lots of coverage of Wimbledon.

He then proceeds to talk about Lampard taking over at Chelsea, and speculating about what will happen. He only got the job yesterday!!!!

Not only am I going to put my foot through the radio and send Alan Brazil the bill. But I’m also going to write a letter to my local MP. :x :lol: :twisted:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JudgeTedd wrote:If ever tS was summed up in a few seconds it was just now.

The sports news presenter expresses shock that the back pages of the newspapers have lots of coverage of Wimbledon.

He then proceeds to talk about Lampard taking over at Chelsea, and speculating about what will happen. He only got the job yesterday!!!!

Not only am I going to put my foot through the radio and send Alan Brazil the bill. But I’m also going to write a letter to my local MP. :x :lol: :twisted:

And OFCOM, Judge. Always a letter to your MP and OFCOM. :lol:

Clicked off after clicking on.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Carlos J wrote:
JudgeTedd wrote:If ever tS was summed up in a few seconds it was just now.

And OFCOM, Judge. Always a letter to your MP and OFCOM. :lol:

Clicked off after clicking on.

Good thinking Carlos. Do you have the address for Points of View whilst I’m here? :lol:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Erskine Might wrote: TS must fink [Craig Mitch] is so trendy, like, they keep him off Clips of the Week, even though he makes so many ridiculous errors each week he makes Mike Parry seem like Walter Cronkite.
An excellent observation. I can't imagine why he's not the star of CotW :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Ersk-o EN FUEGO
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Gavin hollering like a foghorn at midnight. Click off.

He's become pretty insufferable.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Big Willly in again, where is Catterall? Scrap that, keep him away, but a warning to ET listeners, shitcunt Fletcher in tonight.

Big Willy quite amusing then saying to gobby Barsby, something like, "Shut up, Jenny. I can hear you through a soundproof door." :lol: :lol:

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Carlos J wrote:Big Willly in again, where is Catterall? Scrap that, keep him away, but a warning to ET listeners, shitcunt Fletcher in tonight.

Big Willy quite amusing then saying to gobby Barsby, something like, "Shut up, Jenny. I can hear you through a soundproof door." :lol: :lol:

I find Gavin a bit of an arse tbh Carlos. Bloke is definitely vying for runner up behind Durham as the TS resident contrarian.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Aye, he can be very self-satisfied aboutnwhat he says. Which is galling as he only really knows about NFL and man-rubbing wrestlers. :shock:

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Zippy wrote:
Carlos J wrote:Big Willly in again, where is Catterall? Scrap that, keep him away, but a warning to ET listeners, shitcunt Fletcher in tonight.

I find Gavin a bit of an arse tbh Carlos. Bloke is definitely vying for runner up behind Durham as the TS resident contrarian.

Looks like Durham too.

the puddin

Post by the puddin »

He's very smug to be fair. He's at his worst when talking about films and talks over the reviewer to give his oh so important opinion. Like we're all waiting for this man child's opinion before we can safely watch anything. And then it transpires he talks about some fucking marvel film like its seven samurai. All the while treading water with his hard to reach unwashed cock. Mind you I'd take 24 hours of Gavin talking than ten seconds of Catterall.
"It's what we do...."

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

the puddin wrote:Mind you I'd take 24 hours of Gavin talking than ten seconds of Catterall.
Ah, the Catman! Meht.
How is it the Moose gets so much stick for claiming he's friends with everyone when Catterall is everyone's mate and Jim White always speaks to people on the phone as though they're his long-lost brother? "On the phone now, Francis of Assisi! Hey, Francis, how's it going?" Frankie, Brazil calls him.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99