BLMUK protests

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: BLMUK protests

Post by m4rkb »

Nothing wrong with approaching things from a decent religious point of view Roscco as in the better cases it makes good people make honourable decisions. Naturally I draw the line at what some people do in the name of religion, because frankly it doesn't seem very religious at all.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Anyway here's another prime example for the Black Lives matter less to black people movement and a worthy contender for the typical crime thread.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/se ... 22746.html

This one resisted, even tried to run away. Apparently he was the nicest lad going as usual and tried to stop some impending violence. but they don't like people trying to stop impending violence either by the Police or anyone else intervening so they finally taught him some respect by knifing him 20 times.

#BLMrulesOK

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Here you are

I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

m4rkb wrote:Nothing wrong with approaching things from a decent religious point of view Roscco as in the better cases it makes good people make honourable decisions. Naturally I draw the line at what some people do in the name of religion, because frankly it doesn't seem very religious at all.
I agree.

And speaking of Soros. He has been hacked. So no doubt a few things coming out about him. Not in the mainstream media of course but the good thing about the internet is that it can surpass controlled media.

http://soros.dcleaks.com/

Just another evil soul who has influence. Pretty much the norm really.

Job 12:22

Luke 8:17

Mark 4:22
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

^^^^^

Bad Gateway :lol: :lol:

DCLeaks shut down.

But they love open society so much. Soros.....typical. Only when it suits huh.

What a doucebag.

I do take heart in this song when it comes to things like this.

phpBB [video]
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Yes, and very applicable to Hillary Clinton too. It's been playing on me that it seems to get away with anything to the detriment of all truth and goodness, but as always you speak wise and comforting words
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Cretin infestation at London City airport

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37283869

Is that supposed to garner support for their "cause"?
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

wtf, 4 hours negotiating with these cunts. What is there to negotiate. Trespassing on an airport runway is a criminal offence. Move, or get shovelled up. Seems pretty black and white to me. Oh and btw your benefits are stopped for 6 months. They need something to deter the lowlife in this country from fucking it up for responsible people who just want to go about their daily lives.

Climate change is racist. lmbo

I think that what gives this away, is that none of the protesters were black.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Indeed Zambo. They should be treated as terrorists and dealt with accordingly; airside at airports is supposed to be a secure area.

It's almost like it's a project they are doing as part of some degree in Civil Rights.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Did you notice that the fuckers were white?

Disgrace it's taken this long - they should have carted the fuckers off straight away and gave them a slap while they were doing it.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Did you notice that the fuckers were white?

Disgrace it's taken this long - they should have carted the fuckers off straight away and gave them a slap while they were doing it.
Yep, it's morons like this who diminish any argument. I would imagine most black people would regard them as twats.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

It's the animal rights tossers from the 80s all over again, comfortable middle class students wanting to "make a difference" during their two years of pissing about at uni.

Just out of interest how many blacks have been murdered in cold blood by racist cops in this country?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

What a glowing endorsement of todays enlightened, liberal, politically correct modern way of life that these people are free to fight for a cause they passionately believe in, what a time to be alive!
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Caroline Lucas on Daily Politics "I feel a little bit awkward as a white person here, talking about whether black people feel pollution is a racist issue" In other words she has been asked a question she doesn't have a scripted answer for. She was choosing her words so carefully as if a gun was pointed at her head.

As a side issue, weren't the white protesters chained together. Is that allowed, or is it too symbolic of slavery? Or as they obviously care so much about black people is it allowed?

I pity people on the left, they must get so confused as to what is allowed; what is racist and what isn't. What is patronising what is not? No wonder Caroline Lucas was struggling.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Did you notice that the fuckers were white?

It’s that peculiar mentality that only it seems, young white, or white upper middle class people seem to possess, - where they believe they are crusaders for the rights of the downtrodden, when in fact they are just morons with too much time on their hands.
They rarely serve any purpose other than annoy everyone except like-minded knuckle-draggers, yet the tolerance they seem to somehow engender from the powers that be is baffling.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE