BLMUK protests

In-depth debate on all topical issues
colinthewarriormonkey

BLMUK protests

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Look at this fucking bitchcunt "what have you done for me lately"

The reason that people shout abuse at these people has got nothing to do with them being black, and everything to do with them being utterly disprespectful, annoying , entitled little cunts that quite frankly should be glad that no one has run the cunt over, and contribute fuck all squared to society.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bl ... ay-8565940
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

shabbado

Re: BLMUK protests

Post by shabbado »

BLMUK
A joyless arsehole.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

How exactly can Nottingham city trams stop American police shooting armed criminals?

Edit.
After seeing photos of the seven twats in Nottingham, the protest should perhaps be renamed white guilt matters.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

beingsoblase wrote:How exactly can Nottingham city trams stop American police shooting armed criminals?

Edit.
After seeing photos of the seven twats in Nottingham, the protest should perhaps be renamed white guilt matters.

Yea I noticed that with the heathrow ones too.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Should have run them over.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?" - my arse.
What has she done for herself lately, other than be a disruptive pain in the fucking arse.

If I was worried about missing a flight because of her, I dread to think how I would have reacted.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Black Lives Matter movement 'needed in UK':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36982748

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

MirrorArticle wrote:In footage from the protest in Birmingham a woman can be heard passionately yelling statistics about the number of black people killed by police.
Someone needs to point out how many stabbings, shootings and other forms of brutality this lot do to themselves.

As for those lying down in front of vehicles.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Is that cunt Soros funding this too ?
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

We need a goverment with backbone to sort these cunts otherwise they are to fuck everyone up again.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

No, you've got to let them protest, however fucking stupid it is, otherwise people like Hillman would be banning normal people from protesting about important things, ( not that normal people do generally go on protests, but I'd like to feel that I had the option).

I've always thought we should designate some out of town location served by direct tube trains where these twats could go and make an exhibition of themselves without disrupting traffic and making everyone late for work.
You could also put football grounds out there in the same complex so football idiots could all get pissed and fight each other without smashing towns up and tipping prams over.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and these cunts were born to squeak.
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:No, you've got to let them protest, however fucking stupid it is, otherwise people like Hillman would be banning normal people from protesting about important things, ( not that normal people do generally go on protests, but I'd like to feel that I had the option).

I've always thought we should designate some out of town location served by direct tube trains where these twats could go and make an exhibition of themselves without disrupting traffic and making everyone late for work.
You could also put football grounds out there in the same complex so football idiots could all get pissed and fight each other without smashing towns up and tipping prams over.
Protest by all means, but when they affect other peopls lives, then they should be stopped.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:No, you've got to let them protest, however fucking stupid it is, otherwise people like Hillman would be banning normal people from protesting about important things, ( not that normal people do generally go on protests, but I'd like to feel that I had the option).

Protest by all means, but when they affect other peopls lives, then they should be stopped.
Protest is pointless unless people are made to confront it. If it affects no-one, then the topic it seeks to raise is ignored.

I believe that institutional racism does still exist in the UK, though nowhere near the deep and violent extent we see in the USA. But the horrific examples of police brutality and impunity do resonate with a community here that have a traumatic past of being criminalised and marginalised.

The protest does come across as half baked, but it does at least get the message out there. Just as when the countryside alliance brought the streets of central London to a halt when demanding their civil rights to kill animals for sport.

This BLMUK protest is a flash in the pan thing that will be forgotten next week.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The reported this on the news just as I was heading home and the very next story was the arrests at that Surrey sex party.

This is him here. If they tried to justify the hypocrisy they'd probably claim it's like their use of the N word where they can freely use it but whites can't, only in this instance it's shooting.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

7. The number of times the police in England and Wales discharged their firearms from March 2015 - 2016.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 60391.html

Compare and contrast to the situation in the States were 613 people have been killed by in the year to date.
A joyless arsehole.