BLMUK protests

In-depth debate on all topical issues
beingsoblase

Re: BLMUK protests

Post by beingsoblase »

Roddy wrote:When you get right down to it,
Its white middle class student types and the only reason they and I stress the only reason they are doing this is because they want black people to thank them.
They see it as away of washing away their middle class guilt.
Bang on. There was a video knocking about a while back of some white middle class arseholes who had gone to a Caribbean island somewhere, where they were put in chains and whipped and made to carry heavy logs as an apology for slavery.

They are obviously fucking idiots, but the icing on the cake is that the took their kids too.
Fucking loonies.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Roddy wrote:When you get right down to it,
Its white middle class student types and the only reason they and I stress the only reason they are doing this is because they want black people to thank them.
They see it as away of washing away their middle class guilt.
A black friend of mine missed a flight because of this. Beyond parody :D
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Did anyone see the Sky report on the utter tossers today ?
Usual stuff about statistics . No shot criminals to complain about, so they're on about why there are so many of a particular group being stopped by the police, convicted of crimes etc etc.
There is one possibility which would explain it, but that is not a thought which is allowed, so I doubt that we will ever solve the problem.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Royal24s wrote:Did anyone see the Sky report on the utter tossers today ?
Usual stuff about statistics . No shot criminals to complain about, so they're on about why there are so many of a particular group being stopped by the police, convicted of crimes etc etc.
There is one possibility which would explain it, but that is not a thought which is allowed, so I doubt that we will ever solve the problem.
I remember Hogan Howe on LBC asking why there is a disproportionate amount of stop and searches, or just simple stops ,amongst black youths. It's at this point you realise his hands are tied behind his back by political correctness and why they chose him for the job.

The Police are an investigatory body tasked with coming up with the definitive answer to this but can't see one . If they drop the political correctness the answer is right before their eyes. as it has been to everyone else.

The Police are now a completely politicised entity which needs reviewing urgently.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Couldn't agree more
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

straight outta Compton are a cousin of Ralph Fiennes an organic farmer and a Buddhist. :mrgreen:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -THEM.html
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Roddy wrote:straight outta Compton are a cousin of Ralph Fiennes an organic farmer and a Buddhist. :mrgreen:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -THEM.html
phpBB [video]
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I think Natalie Geraldine Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes gives us the best clue which types were involved in this bulshit.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

All pray for Ms Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes. She's somehow got to find 95 quid to pay her fine.

Maybe the forum can have a whipround for her.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

m4rkb wrote:All pray for Ms Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes. She's somehow got to find 95 quid to pay her fine.

Maybe the forum can have a whipround for her.

She probably pays more than that for an evening meal.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Perhaps the members of the only black lives seem to matter would like to comment on this video.

"Fuck Trump and fuck white people" they shout after kidnapping and torturing a young white lad with mental health issues for 48 hours and live streaming it.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner ... vgqr3KKzR1

Reading the excuses some will make will be interesting as you know they will find some way to excuse it.

Well black lives like these don't matter to me at all. They are expendable and I hope the judge thinks so when passing sentence.

Colin Flaherty has made a series of videos and wrote a book called Don't Make the Black Kids Angry showing loads of cases like this so it's now normal practice.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The BBC are on it now but strangely (not) there are few references to anyone shouting 'fuck white people'. Plus they are reporting that Chicago police are not treating it as a racially motivate attack but one of kidnap.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759

Anyone who takes this now totally discredited news organisation as a reliable source needs their head seeing to. Every story is filtered and rehashed for total political correctness. Other networks are showing the truth of this in its full and vile form.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

'Black lives matter' is such a darkly laughable misnomer when we see what they do to each other on the inner city streets.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Roy Twing wrote:'Black lives matter' is such a darkly laughable misnomer when we see what they do to each other on the inner city streets.

Ahh, yeah.

But you don't get it, Roy. That's the honky's fault as well.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Some fucking idiot (Symone Sanders) from the BLM movement on CNN blamed Donald Trump for the beating.

One of her other less than savoury comments:
Sanders previously responded to the black mob beating of a white man in Chicago because the mob thought he had voted for Trump with the refrain, “Oh my goodness, poor white people!”
There is a new legitimacy about full on anti white racism.