Jose Mourinho

Anything sportlike
Sinbad

Jose Mourinho

Post by Sinbad »

Jose Mourinho... August 2016

"I don't like to speak about other clubs, or about players from other clubs," the Manchester United manager said.

"Other managers like to do that. They like to speak about my club and my players. I am very pragmatic on this. The only thing that matters for me is what happens in my house, not in the house of my neighbours."

"I only speak about us. I heard already two of my colleagues from other clubs speaking about us. I do not like that. It is not ethical." "There are things that when I do [them], it is not ethical but when others do [that], nobody says that and everything is normal. But the reality is I don't speak about the others. They can do what they want."

Ok, Maureen, so you don't speak publicly about other teams and other managers.... :---)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll see about that as the season goes on!
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Jonathan

Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by Jonathan »

You held off as long as you could but succumbed in the end.
The pre-season thread is here. Think you missed an again though....... :wink: :lol:

https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... ho#p936879

antdad

Post by antdad »

Ooof...nearly jumped to his defence for a second, nevermind I'm sure that Zumba will be along shortly....

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

antdad wrote:Ooof...nearly jumped to his defence for a second, nevermind I'm sure that Zumba will be along shortly....
My aim in life is not to dissappoint, so here I am.

Anyone who supports or defends the cunt Mourinho, is a cunt. It's black and white as most things are.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Zambo wrote:
antdad wrote:Ooof...nearly jumped to his defence for a second, nevermind I'm sure that Zumba will be along shortly....

Anyone who supports or defends the cunt Mourinho, is a cunt. It's black and white as most things are.
My mother likes him
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
Zambo wrote:

My mother likes him
Why does she like him?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Because he's a born winner that anticipated the shifts in the modern game way before others. And his nice hair.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

There will be a few people on here who are glad that posts/threads from the past get deleted.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Because he's a born winner that anticipated the shifts in the modern game way before others. And his nice hair.
I disagree on both cunts. He wins trophies because he is employed by clubs with a lot of money to spend. Put him in charge of Accrington Stanley and he'd be fuck all good. As for his hair, if I had hair like that I'd go bald.

Moreover, all of his football managerial attributes are vastly outweighed by his boring, tiresome and disgraceful behaviour.

If this cunt joined my club, I would seriously stop supporting them. But then that takes some guts and some morals which most football supporters are sadly lacking in.

ps what you said about your mom, is a load of bollocks, but just fitted in with the type of response you wanted to make.

antdad

Post by antdad »

My mum likes him too, admittedly not quite so much now he's completely grey but he scrubs up well.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Yeah, moms tend to like him because of his charming alleged good looks, but you can still be handsome and a shit, and I'd know.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Zambo wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Because he's a born winner that anticipated the shifts in the modern game way before others. And his nice hair.
I disagree on both cunts. He wins trophies because he is employed by clubs with a lot of money to spend. Put him in charge of Accrington Stanley and he'd be fuck all good. As for his hair, if I had hair like that I'd go bald.

Moreover, all of his football managerial attributes are vastly outweighed by his boring, tiresome and disgraceful behaviour.

If this cunt joined my club, I would seriously stop supporting them. But then that takes some guts and some morals which most football supporters are sadly lacking in.

A joyless arsehole.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

I think he's very attractive but he also seems like a nasty piece of work. Pity we didn't get a chance to hear any juicy stuff from Dr Eva's tribunal! He'll have a complete meltdown if the season doesn't start well for him.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

deisegirl wrote:I think he's very attractive but he also seems like a nasty piece of work
Exactly the look I myself was aiming for when I used to go out on the tug in various South London dives in days of yore Diese, and it always produced results :wink:
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

lasharoo wrote:
deisegirl wrote:I think he's very attractive but he also seems like a nasty piece of work
Exactly the look I myself was aiming for when I used to go out on the tug in various South London dives in days of yore Diese, and it always produced results :wink:
:lol:
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!