Jose Mourinho

Anything sportlike
Sid Pervcat

Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Hillman avenger wrote:The Mourinho story
In 2004 LFC were looking for a manager, and approached Mourinho who was in the throes of getting Porto to the CL final.
He was keen, but said he must wait until after the final (fair enough).
LFC didn't wait and got Benitez and Mourinho went to Chelsea
Benitez promptly beat Chelsea in the CL semis and went on to win it in Istanbul.
Leaving Mourinho fuming..it should have been him!
Although he has had success at other clubs since, what he has not done is to build a dynasty which is what Shankly/Paisley and Ferguson did.
There are only two jobs at that level- LFC and MU. By the time he got to United the link had been broken via Moyes and Van Gaal, and he sees Klopp doing the regeneration at LFC.
So despite all the money he is one unhappy man.

Plus, he's a fucking cunt.

antdad

Post by antdad »

I seriously doubt given all his success that Mourinho is giving Liverpool's 28 year title-less dynasty a second thought.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

It's about the desire to leave a legacy, which they all want in the end.
And something which Mourinho will never have, even if he does have a lot of money.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

subsub

Post by subsub »

antdad wrote:I seriously doubt given all his success that Mourinho is giving Liverpool's 28 year title-less dynasty a second thought.

Is very odd. Chelsea fans never gave two hoots about Liverpool until 2005.
Then Mourinho won't shut up about a perfectly good goal (which even if it hadn't been given, would have resulted in a straight red for the goalie and a penalty – the ref has confirmed this) and suddenly Chelsea see Liverpool as rivals.
When they've 18 titles and 5 European Cups they can probably do so :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

subsub wrote:
antdad wrote:I seriously doubt given all his success that Mourinho is giving Liverpool's 28 year title-less dynasty a second thought.

Then Mourinho won't shut up about a perfectly good goal (which even if it hadn't been given, would have resulted in a straight red for the goalie and a penalty – the ref has confirmed this) and suddenly Chelsea see Liverpool as rivals.

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

antdad wrote:
Sinbad wrote:For the second season running the Chelsea faithful abuse Jose Mourinho....

But hey, this has happened before, they sang " Fuck off Mourinho " when he returned to the Bridge with Inter Milan. I remember Jonathan and Co telling me that the Chelsea fans gave their beloved Jose a fabulous reception that night.... :lol:

Evening Sinbad :lol:

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

subsub wrote:

Chelsea playing Liverpool is the most played game against two teams in the last 15 years I think I heard. Many important games. Couldn’t possibly down to that could it :rolleyes:

Oh and it’s most definitely not one way. I read a Liverpool fan on here calling Chelsea “the scum”. Seems like it’s got to someone. Doubt they bothered them before. :mrgreen:

subsub

Post by subsub »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
subsub wrote:

Indeed, just the one European Cup :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

LFC fans fawn over their past because they cannot do the same over their present, as long as that still remains the case I'm quite content that you don't consider us rivals. ;)

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Hillman avenger wrote:It's about the desire to leave a legacy, which they all want in the end.
And something which Mourinho will never have, even if he does have a lot of money.

Nah, that’s living in the past, as always. Hillman. Pep, who the press consider the best manager in the world, rarely hangs around longer than a few years. He had a great chance to leave a massive legacy at Barcelona but decided he’d had enough there. He left to win trophies elsewhere.

You really think Klopp will hang around at Liverpool long enough to leave a legacy ? It’s what 4 years so far and the cabinet is still empty. Too many good teams and money about to dominate for long. Klopp should leave once he has won a title. They take years to win once you forget how to do it.

Too many opportunities for the best managers now to stay with one club.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Jonathan wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:It's about the desire to leave a legacy, which they all want in the end.

Nah, that’s living in the past, as always. Hillman. Pep, who the press consider the best manager in the world, rarely hangs around longer than a few years. He had a great chance to leave a massive legacy at Barcelona but decided he’d had enough there. He left to win trophies elsewhere.
I really doubt that the press DO consider him "the best manager in the world" because of his history of playing shit football with expensive players then falling out with everybody and walking off with a bag of cash. I would expect Guardiola, for one, is rated more highly.
You really think Klopp will hang around at Liverpool long enough to leave a legacy ? It’s what 4 years so far and the cabinet is still empty. Too many good teams and money about to dominate for long. Klopp should leave once he has won a title. They take years to win once you forget how to do it.

Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

I really doubt that the press DO consider him "the best manager in the world" because of his history of playing shit football with expensive players then falling out with everybody and walking off with a bag of cash. I would expect Guardiola, for one, is rated more highly.

I really doubt they DO as well. That’s why I didn’t write that. Jeez....

subsub

Post by subsub »

Jonathan wrote:Klopp should leave once he has won a title. They take years to win once you forget how to do it

I'd take just one, Jonn-o :(

:mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

antdad wrote:
Sinbad wrote:For the second season running the Chelsea faithful abuse Jose Mourinho....

But hey, this has happened before, they sang " Fuck off Mourinho " when he returned to the Bridge with Inter Milan. I remember Jonathan and Co telling me that the Chelsea fans gave their beloved Jose a fabulous reception that night.... :lol:

Exactly my point. They once loved him.

:)
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Jonathan wrote:
antdad wrote:

Evening Sinbad :lol:

Evening,Jonathan

Are you another one of these Chelsea fans who seen to think Mourinho always gets a warm welcome when he goes back to SB?

:lol: :lol:
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/