Jose Mourinho

Anything sportlike
Two Crows

Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by Two Crows »

Mourinho's back and I for one could not be more delighted. I do not wish to go into the right's or wrong's of the departure of Mauricio Pochettino but rather celebrate the return of the The Special One. Love him or hate him Mourinho is pure box-office and the Premier League is a healthier place with Jose in the thick of it.

Welcome back Jose. 8)
Dieu Le Roi.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Two Crows wrote:Mourinho's back and I for one could not be more delighted. I do not wish to go into the right's or wrong's of the departure of Mauricio Pochettino but rather celebrate the return of the The Special One. Love him or hate him Mourinho is pure box-office and the Premier League is a healthier place with Jose in the thick of it.

Welcome back Jose. 8)
As long as he's not at your club, eh? :D
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

Basualdo wrote:
Two Crows wrote:Mourinho's back and I for one could not be more delighted. I do not wish to go into the right's or wrong's of the departure of Mauricio Pochettino but rather celebrate the return of the The Special One. Love him or hate him Mourinho is pure box-office and the Premier League is a healthier place with Jose in the thick of it.

Welcome back Jose. 8)
As long as he's not at your club, eh? :D

This is true. :lol:
Dieu Le Roi.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Was a great manager but has refused to move with the times, sticks to his principals and what you see is what you get and it's boring as fuck.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Welcome back Jose. 8)

As contentious as some people may find this, you are absolutely right.

But I did get a bit pissed off with him last time at MU. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and one more chance.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

He'll be gone in less then a month. He's poison.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Let's hope the miserable bastard has lightened up.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

carcinogen wrote:He'll be gone in less then a month. He's poison.

.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

delboy1983 wrote:Was a great manager but has refused to move with the times, sticks to his principals and what you see is what you get and it's boring as fuck.

Yeah, but he did sign... Fred, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Eric Bailly, and this years Ballon d'Or winner Paul Pogba.

I bet spurs fans are hoping Mourinho can find a place in the first team for those four. As you claim JM won't be having most of the current first team squad.

:roll:
Forever In Our Shadow

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

delboy1983 wrote:Was a great manager but has refused to move with the times, sticks to his principals and what you see is what you get and it's boring as fuck.

Though you were more than happy when he won the League Cup and EL in the same season. Didn’t see any complaints from you then.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Jonathan wrote:

Though you were more than happy when he won the League Cup and EL in the same season. Didn’t see any complaints from you then.

He was busy dancing around his armchair in his Man Utd shirt, with Fred's name on the back.

:lol:
Forever In Our Shadow

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Jonathan wrote:

As you well know once Mourinho gets his feet under the table his will is imposed and havoc is caused.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

delboy1983 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

As you well know once Mourinho gets his feet under the table his will is imposed and havoc is caused.

Do you think he was a great manager getting that average United team into second
place ?

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Jonathan wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

Do you think he was a great manager getting that average United team into second
place ?

He had an initial affect as most managers do but gradually got more defensive and the players were not allowed to show any attacking ambition.
You can forget overlapping full backs and defenders playing football.
His style is dated and Harry Kane will be feeding on scraps.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year