Jose Mourinho

Anything sportlike
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

This is why TSO has run out of steam. These billionaire fuckwits don't need the money or even like football. They don't want some old cunt telling them to lay off the foie gras pringles
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

SeanNW8 wrote:Not one to defend Jose, but Shaw can f*ck right off if he is genuinely put out after he was criticised by his manager.
The guy was completely out of position and what has the game come to if the manager cannot be critical of his players.
We all know Jose is more concerned at protecting himself, but I'm done with the modern player getting all precious and sensitive.
And Shaw had that cunt Dungham defend him yesterday.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The Media jump all over the manager bollicking someone ,that is why it should be kept in house.
Slagging off your players in public has never been a good thing.IMO
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I see Big Ron is dipping his two pennuth in. Not really one to criticise managers, but he makes a couple of decent points.

Anyone who thinks they are bigger than the club, player or manager has started his departure path. That also applies to anyone who always blames someone else for his shortcomings, although he has always been like that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nited.html
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I can understand why managers are driven to this, especially with a certain player in my own team. The players are mollycoddled, pampered and ringfenced from public criticism not to mention cossetted by their agents so it's acceptable if carefully targeted and used in extraneous circumstances. The manager is an utter cunt, agreed but some players deserve to be given a shoeing.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:I like Jose.

Sport needs characters.

Without the likes of Jose, Clough, Fergie, Botham, Alex Higgins, O'Sullivan, Best, Gazza, McEnroe etc it would be incredibly dull.

Imagine 92 Steve Bruce's managing the league clubs.
Sport needs characters, agreed, what it doesn't need is cunts like Mourinho.
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

SeanNW8 wrote:Not one to defend Jose, but Shaw can f*ck right off if he is genuinely put out after he was criticised by his manager.
The guy was completely out of position and what has the game come to if the manager cannot be critical of his players.
We all know Jose is more concerned at protecting himself, but I'm done with the modern player getting all precious and sensitive.
Sorry mate, don't agree. If Mourinho wants to single out players, do it in the dressing room, or on the training pitch on Monday morning, not in front of a TV camera. It's not a smart move and he obviously hasn't learnt from last season, but if he carries on he'll end up with the same result as last season.
Forever In Our Shadow

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Zambo wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Because he's a born winner that anticipated the shifts in the modern game way before others. And his nice hair.
I disagree on both cunts. He wins trophies because he is employed by clubs with a lot of money to spend. Put him in charge of Accrington Stanley and he'd be fuck all good. As for his hair, if I had hair like that I'd go bald.

Moreover, all of his football managerial attributes are vastly outweighed by his boring, tiresome and disgraceful behaviour.

If this cunt joined my club, I would seriously stop supporting them. But then that takes some guts and some morals which most football supporters are sadly lacking in.

ps what you said about your mom, is a load of bollocks, but just fitted in with the type of response you wanted to make.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Don't know if anyone heard but Pep's demanded that YaYa Toure - remember him? - issues a public apology for what his agent said otherwise he won't make it back to the first team. Fucking good on you Pep.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

THE GAMES GONE!!!!
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote:Don't know if anyone heard but Pep's demanded that YaYa Toure - remember him? - issues a public apology for what his agent said otherwise he won't make it back to the first team. Fucking good on you Pep.
Yeah, the twat agent said Pep should apologise for humiliating him by leaving him out of the Euro squad unless they lift the trophy.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Zambo wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Because he's a born winner that anticipated the shifts in the modern game way before others. And his nice hair.
I disagree on both cunts. He wins trophies because he is employed by clubs with a lot of money to spend. Put him in charge of Accrington Stanley and he'd be fuck all good. As for his hair, if I had hair like that I'd go bald.

Moreover, all of his football managerial attributes are vastly outweighed by his boring, tiresome and disgraceful behaviour.

If this cunt joined my club, I would seriously stop supporting them. But then that takes some guts and some morals which most football supporters are sadly lacking in.

ps what you said about your mom, is a load of bollocks, but just fitted in with the type of response you wanted to make.

2015, Jose Mourinho accuses rival PL manager of trying to buy the league.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... title.html

2016, Jose Mourinho becomes the first manager in the history of the game to spend €1bn on transfers.

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/jose-mour ... -transfer/

What a hypocritical cunt that man is..
Forever In Our Shadow

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:THE GAMES GONE!!!!
When Palace pay 30 million for one player. I make you right.

Richmans plaything in-between getting rid of dirty cash.

And had a FLASHBACK just there Mr higgins.

phpBB [video]

Get that into ya.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:Don't know if anyone heard but Pep's demanded that YaYa Toure - remember him? - issues a public apology for what his agent said otherwise he won't make it back to the first team. Fucking good on you Pep.

I disagree Mr. L.

Why on earth should Yaya have to "apologise" for sommat his agent said?

What kind of nonsense is that?

More importantly, why would the manager of a football club go out on a limb like this and rule out using a very good player because of a few words spoken by an agent?

It us fucking barking if you ask me.

And Guardiola is acting like a childish tit :rolleyes:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Petingo wrote:

I disagree Mr. L.

Why on earth should Yaya have to "apologise" for sommat his agent said?

What kind of nonsense is that?

More importantly, why would the manager of a football club go out on a limb like this and rule out using a very good player because of a few words spoken by an agent?

It us fucking barking if you ask me.

And Guardiola is acting like a childish tit :rolleyes:
I think that we can safely say that Toure knew what his agent was going to say and gave him his approval, otherwise he wouldn't have said it.

I don't think it matters where the apologies come from, but I think it's right that he remains out of the sidd until someone does. You cant have players spitting their dummy like this because they have been dropped.