James Whale

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
shivah

Re: James Whale

Post by shivah »

Ash has absolutely no radio talent whatsoever. He got both Boyd and Whale sacked through his incompetence as a producer.
So what could be the reason he's still employed by the Shiteless Group.......? already.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Hopefully TalkTV will see the end of Gash.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

Incredibly unfunny and irritating cunt for over 20 years.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Rowntree wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:11 pm Incredibly unfunny and irritating cunt for over 20 years.
Could be describing plenty on here..

shivah

Post by shivah »

It appears the appalling (G)Ash, and we know the only reason why he's employed by Talk Radio already, is only going to be on Whale's show once a week now, on a Saturday.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

shivah wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:10 am It appears the appalling (G)Ash, and we know the only reason why he's employed by Talk Radio already, is only going to be on Whale's show once a week now, on a Saturday.
Whale himself is only on three nights a week now too, it seems. And unless I've overlooked him on the revamped listings, Paul Ross has gone?

EDIT: Ah, he's only on Talk Sport overnight now. Talk Radio have some new folk.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Yeah Dross and Kelner on talk SPAWT now. Kelner is great but Dross just uses four hours to read out fucking lists.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Rowntree wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:37 am
shivah wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:10 am It appears the appalling (G)Ash, and we know the only reason why he's employed by Talk Radio already, is only going to be on Whale's show once a week now, on a Saturday.
Whale himself is only on three nights a week now too, it seems. And unless I've overlooked him on the revamped listings, Paul Ross has gone?

So the dreadful (G)Ash with his appalling teeth and his appalling "act" still remain on Talk TV.

I wonder why.......
Grunt is a Chunt.

englundgambit2

Post by englundgambit2 »

shivah wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:28 am

So the dreadful (G)Ash with his appalling teeth and his appalling "act" still remain on Talk TV.

I wonder why.......
I got to ask, why?

Ain't listened to whale in a decade but interested to know.

shivah

Post by shivah »

englundgambit2 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:30 am
shivah wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:28 am

I wonder why.......
I got to ask, why?

Ain't listened to whale in a decade but interested to know.
Not for any discernible talent....
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

The unfunny cunt. Whale doesn't need him yet is saddled with him. And that really works for fucking radio doesn't it, you daft twat.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

I bet Ash stinks of cheese and piss.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

The sort of thing you'd expect from Jonty Gaunt

PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Jonathan Grunt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:41 pm The sort of thing you'd expect from Jonty Gaunt

I don't think that's actually Laura Replying is it tho. Or did you know that? Not to 'with it' when it comes to Twitter. Whale is just an old gobshite ... TalkTV seems to be full of them.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:08 pm
Jonathan Grunt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:41 pm The sort of thing you'd expect from Jonty Gaunt

I don't think that's actually Laura Replying is it tho. Or did you know that? Not to 'with it' when it comes to Twitter. Whale is just an old gobshite ... TalkTV seems to be full of them.
Whale went off on one at "the appalling Laura Kuenssberg" about something she'd said, clearly not noticing (being Talk TV thick) it was the parody account who tweeted the rubbish, and replied to him
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM