James Whale

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
carcinogen

Re: James Whale

Post by carcinogen »

Last edited by carcinogen on Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:28 pm My ex-gf got him suspended for 3 months a couple of years back. LOL. I think he mocked her claim that she was assaulted whilst getting into a taxi or some shite. LOL. Personally I think it might have been contrived between the pair of them to raise their profiles. No idea. I wouldn't put anything past her when it comes to self-publicity.
Have you written a poem about the experience?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:28 pm My ex-gf got him suspended for 3 months a couple of years back. LOL. I think he mocked her claim that she was assaulted whilst getting into a taxi or some shite. LOL. Personally I think it might have been contrived between the pair of them to raise their profiles. No idea. I wouldn't put anything past her when it comes to self-publicity.
Oh, that was your girlfriend? Wow, how did you meet, through Bumble or hobnobbing with shampoo at a launch party?
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

"They" "worked" "at" "the" "erotic" "review"
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:22 am "They" "worked" "at" "the" "erotic" "review"
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Heard the last few handovers with Kevin O' Sullivan and very frosty between the two.

No matter what you think of Whale, KOS would be awful at roast comedy, he just sounds so awkard when trying to get an insult/quick jibe in.

Whaley no doubt would tell you to fuck off etc, but O' Sullivan sounds a bit nasty e.g like he'd kick you when already on the ground!
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

kevin04 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:44 pm Heard the last few handovers with Kevin O' Sullivan and very frosty between the two.

No matter what you think of Whale, KOS would be awful at roast comedy, he just sounds so awkard when trying to get an insult/quick jibe in.

Whaley no doubt would tell you to fuck off etc, but O' Sullivan sounds a bit nasty e.g like he'd kick you when already on the ground!
Only if his idol Archibald had done it first
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kevin04 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:44 pm Heard the last few handovers with Kevin O' Sullivan and very frosty between the two.

The last handover I listened to sounded exaggerated. KOS seems like an odd bloke. Interestingly, he recently voted MG as Plank of the Week – MG went ape and said stuff like "you wouldn't be here without me; I revived your dying career."
What a pair of insufferables.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

This is the first time I have ever seen an image of Ash.

He looks so unlike the mental picture I had if him :)

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Big Pharma so desperate for profits that they've had to pay off James Whale.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Ralph_Catt

Post by Ralph_Catt »

shivah wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:12 am Big Pharma so desperate for profits that they've had to pay off James Whale.
Yeah, I imagine Whale was top of their list for people they need to influence, they are moving on to Jimmy Cricket next :lol:

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Petingo wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:19 pm This is the first time I have ever seen an image of Ash.

I can't decide whether James Whale is genuine. It seems to me that the majority of talkRADIO presenters, including Mike Graham and Jeremy Kyle, play to the gallery. I can't take them seriously.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:30 pm
Petingo wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:19 pm This is the first time I have ever seen an image of Ash.

I can't decide whether James Whale is genuine. It seems to me that the majority of talkRADIO presenters, including Mike Graham and Jeremy Kyle, play to the gallery. I can't take them seriously.
In the words of the song "Death Row is the label that pays me"

All these twats put on the act to get viewers, clicks etc whilst pretending to speak for the ordinary man.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

RIP ERIC WRIGHT
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

shivah

Post by shivah »

Ash? Is he J****h?
Grunt is a Chunt.