Big Sam

Anything sportlike
m4rkb

Re: Big Sam

Post by m4rkb »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:What happened to the FA investigation into the newspaper sting and why is he allowed back into management so soon?
BECAUSE HE'S BIG SAM MOTHERFUCKERS
Because he's good at what he does and the rules get bent for that type of person.

Palace will soon be a tough nut to crack and although won't immediately start challenging for Europe, Allardyce will steady the ship and get them in a safe position. If CP do the 'old sack him later so they can kick on' routine they'll either be in a far better position to actually do it or make a complete fuck up of it and slide back into no man's land.

A bit like Bruce at the Villa IMO. Just what both clubs need right now - not some optimistic time in the future.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Agreed.

ikhlaq786

Post by ikhlaq786 »

Basualdo wrote:
ikhlaq786 wrote:
deisegirl wrote:
ikhlaq786 wrote:Can't believe the thieving scum has got a job.
You must be new!
:D :D
Hey, Ikky, I just noticed. We joined the same day! That makes us forum twins or something. 8) 8)
Though you're older by 53 minutes.
That's made my day :lol: :lol:

Proves there's still a lot of life left in this forum.
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Shit fat cunt. I feel sorry for Palace. Hope they don't regret sacking Alan Pardew.
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Sinbad wrote:Shit fat cunt. I feel sorry for Palace. Hope they don't regret sacking Alan Pardew.
Bewdiful :)
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Funny watching outsiders to your club talk about things. He wasn't my first choice but now that he is there, what you gonna do.

But there is a lot more going on at Palace at the minute than just Fat Sam. Regret sacking Pardew....not at all. His mess Fat Sam or whomever it was has to try and clear up and fix again. And once you have been Pardewed....that ain't easy.

I will give the fat man a month to try his thing and then open my mouth about him.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Situation with Zola at Birmingham. Rowett improved us over three seasons and we were 6th when he was sacked. Since we have drawn one and lost three. No choice but to give Zola a chance despite his previous poor record and get behind him
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Zambo wrote:Situation with Zola at Birmingham. Rowett improved us over three seasons and we were 6th when he was sacked. Since we have drawn one and lost three. No choice but to give Zola a chance despite his previous poor record and get behind him
Comparing Palace to your mob is silly talk.

Zola is a hump but clearly has friends in high places. Same could be said for Fat Sam but at least with Fat Sam he can do a job. Zona is a shit little Fonz, nothing more, nothing less in football management terms.

Palace are better owned than your mob. Clowns running that club and a shame for you and other supporters. The last manager should never have been fired as most would agree inside and out of B'Ham City. Pardew needed to go. Big difference.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Rossco wrote:
Zambo wrote:Situation with Zola at Birmingham. Rowett improved us over three seasons and we were 6th when he was sacked. Since we have drawn one and lost three. No choice but to give Zola a chance despite his previous poor record and get behind him

Zola is a hump but clearly has friends in high places. Same could be said for Fat Sam but at least with Fat Sam he can do a job. Zona is a shit little Fonz, nothing more, nothing less in football management terms.
I wasn't comparing clubs, I agree that would be silly we are far bigger. My point was when an unpopular management appointment is made there is no choice but to put your support behind him and give him a chance.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Rossco wrote:Funny watching outsiders to your club talk about things. He wasn't my first choice but now that he is there, what you gonna do.

But there is a lot more going on at Palace at the minute than just Fat Sam. Regret sacking Pardew....not at all. His mess Fat Sam or whomever it was has to try and clear up and fix again. And once you have been Pardewed....that ain't easy.

I will give the fat man a month to try his thing and then open my mouth about him.
Won fuck all, yet still seen as a great manager by the English media. When you say Pardewed, you're taking about a manager who's taken two clubs to FA Cup final's and was unlucky to lose both. That's two more finals than the cunt Allardyce.
One thing you can be sure of, if Palace's poor form continues, the players, Alan Pardew, even the fans, will be blamed by the media before Allardyce.
Forever In Our Shadow

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Like with everything in English football, there's a lack of perspective. Allardyce does what he's good at very effectively- what he's good at is not elite level. He suits Palace, Bolton, Sunderland because there is room for error, you don't get that at the biggest clubs. Look at the grief Guardiola has received for not winning for a couple of games.

Allardyce, and the media fans, should focus on what he has done and judge it accordingly.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Sinbad wrote:
Rossco wrote:Funny watching outsiders to your club talk about things. He wasn't my first choice but now that he is there, what you gonna do.

Won fuck all, yet still seen as a great manager by the English media. When you say Pardewed, you're taking about a manager who's taken two clubs to FA Cup final's and was unlucky to lose both. That's two more finals than the cunt Allardyce.
One thing you can be sure of, if Palace's poor form continues, the players, Alan Pardew, even the fans, will be blamed by the media before Allardyce.
IT WAS YOU!!! You are the one that rang up The Sports Bar!!!!

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Zambo wrote:
Rossco wrote:

I wasn't comparing clubs, I agree that would be silly we are far bigger. My point was when an unpopular management appointment is made there is no choice but to put your support behind him and give him a chance.
I wouldn't support nothing about how B'Ham acted myself but it each to their own.

And LOLZ about the rest. Both wee teams so not playing baldy men fighting over a comb lol

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Rossco wrote:
Sinbad wrote:

IT WAS YOU!!! You are the one that rang up The Sports Bar!!!!

I'd never ever call that show !
Forever In Our Shadow

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Rossco wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Rossco wrote:

I wouldn't support nothing about how B'Ham acted myself but it each to their own.

And LOLZ about the rest. Both wee teams so not playing baldy men fighting over a comb lol
There is a difference between supporting how the club you support act and supporting the team. I will always support the team whatever happens. With reagards to Zola, it's not his fault that they sacked Rowett, so despite the fact that a large % of Blues fans are whining on about Rowett's dismissal, you need to get behind Zola. What's the alternative?

As for the size of the two clubs, I don't know what you are on about, they are both massive. :wink: