Bradford bulls

Anything sportlike
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Bradford bulls

Post by Carlos J »

:) Had a soft spot for old Bradford. Sad news.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Udders feeled is where it all started

Bradford, on demographics more of a kabaddi town as traditions erode/change

The m62 corridor a hotbed for a great game but you cant buy fans, and no glamour, mission impossible to turn it into a revenue generating sport

Could or should they have just left it alone?

Just look at the viewing figures for some of the premiership or champs league footy games

Sports are simply spread too thin
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

cahill

Post by cahill »

I don't know how it survives. Sheffield Eagles have wandered about South Yorks ever since they were formed, around 1980, trying to find a home. They reached Wembley in the Cup Final one year and took a grand total of 5,000 fans. Next season they're playing in Wakefield, about 30 miles from Sheffield.
My mate is a Fev Rovers fan and he pays a lot more to watch them, a lot more, than I do at Sheffield United.
I think the players at Fev Rovers are part time and what talent they do have are on loan from Leeds Rhinos.

Over the years, they've moved the game to Summer and tried to trendy up their names e.g. Rhinos, Bulls, Eagles. What a load of bollox, what was wrong with Bradford Northern, or Wakefield Trinity ( now Wildcats ) fuck me !

Hope it struggles along in its core areas e.g Castleford, , Featherstone, Wakefield, Widnes, Warrington, st Helens, Wigan but the future doesn't look good
It's a shit game anyway