Obama's push for WW3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Obama's push for WW3

Post by paolo »

Leave benhinds in the new administration

drip feeding of misleading info regarding russian hacking, despite years of usa hacking, infiltration, arming of rebels and regime chage....

now there are strong rumours of usa special forces and troops amassing in lithuania along the russian border
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Rossco

Re: Obama's push for WW3

Post by Rossco »

Aye. Said as much on another thread anyhow. But yeah... Pretty much. And mixing it on the Middle East as well.

Despot shithouse that he is.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

And it isn't O'Bummer. He is just a pet chimp. Same as Bush before him. In a way I feel a bit sorry for Obama. In a way, if the real truth comes out which I believe it will in time then others will feel for him as well. But free will is still free will. The real power are the ones whom Royals and myself and others have said. They are of their father who brings death and destruction. This is the start of the war. They are pushing hard for it. Will it be WW3??!! Don't believe so but it is a huge lead up to it. But great upheaval to come. Something is coming.... My gut alone knows this and has for the last few months. Have no doubt that Trump will go after a lot of these ones. Have no doubt, they know it, they are desperate. Only the people who are still daft enough to get their news and worldview from the MSM aka fake news are buying the crap and they are getting to be a smaller number everyday.

A lot is going to come out.... Obama and Frank Marshall Davis will be one of many in my guess.

These are the things to come. You or anyone else think they are going to stop once Trump is in? He is going to need to weed out the liars and demons in amoung his own party for starters, the auld bastard McCain, Ryan and many more. The crooks at the top of the FBI and CIA who have gone dark, there is good there to. So you can see why shit is getting crazy when they know they are fucked... And they are. He has help though. Their are wars going on in the intelligence agencies worldwide. Shifts, changes and awakenings, good v evil. Exciting yet dangerous times.

This is what it is as told by me on here for months ... But sure. Everyone laughed.... Nutter, mental etc. Told you all battles of physical and spiritual are coming real soon. This is it happening now.

They all need to wake to fuck up cause it is coming. It is all real and time is ticking for everyone.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

paolo wrote:Leave benhinds in the new administration

drip feeding of misleading info regarding russian hacking, despite years of usa hacking, infiltration, arming of rebels and regime chage....

now there are strong rumours of usa special forces and troops amassing in lithuania along the russian border
They will likely come back in bags...If at all!
The Popov when defending Mother Russia is a fearsome creature as Uncle Adolf found out.
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

m4 colin wrote:

They will likely come back in bags...If at all!
The Popov when defending Mother Russia is a fearsome creature as Uncle Adolf found out.
TBF that was Hitler being daft and his ego, mental and coke habit had gone wild. They will be fine... Don't need no winter uniforms.... Nah... Don't work that way. Weather killed half alone.

Had a lot to do with it.

Hitler was another one balls deep into the occult. Another vessel. They have had quite a few over the years in history.

Rule of thumb. If they mock God then they have moved on from totally human and into the spirit world. The light and the dark. Works both ways.

Look at The Hitler Youth Prayer.... The devil and his minions will mock God. Rule of thumb. Obama mocked God in different ways but mocked none the less.

He is starting to show his real side now and will in the next few weeks.... They get very strange when they get desperate.

And if you don't see any of the links here then you haven't been paying attention.

paolo

Post by paolo »

there are still some people who believe that hitler died in a bunker in 1945

fake news
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

That is what you get out of what I just lead out....

Words fail me lol.

This forum. It is a high school for middle aged men.

But yeah.... Strap in kids.... As this hand picked warrior of God told youse all to.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

And speaking of Hitler. Proud to say that another one hand picked by the good Lord himself, of this I have no doubt came from my wee home town.

He give them lot a good few bootings along the way.

Bas might give you all an interesting history lesson if he is in the mood about that said warrior. Some of it sounds very, very far fetched but then when the Lord blesses fear is an unknown commodity and that might help explain some of the actions of that said warrior.

Good v evil... As old as time and still here today.

What side are you on?

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

paolo wrote:there are still some people who believe that hitler died in a bunker in 1945

fake news
The FBI didnt believe it its in their files Nor did my physcic Paternal Grandmother "He's Not dead I can feel the Bastard".
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

paolo

Post by paolo »

m4 colin wrote:
paolo wrote:there are still some people who believe that hitler died in a bunker in 1945

fake news
The FBI didnt believe it its in their files Nor did my physcic Paternal Grandmother "He's Not dead I can feel the Bastard".
neither did those pesky russians

if it were ten years later they would have found a passport with that woman's skull in the bunker
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

paolo wrote:
m4 colin wrote:

fake news
neither did those pesky russians
Stalin certainly had his doubts, that's for sure.

But the thing that has always puzzled me is that it was the Russians who got to the Bunker first, not the West. Given Stalin's well known scepticism regarding Hitler's fate, why did the Russian's proclaim him dead? People who went against Stalin normally had a very short life expectancy thereafter.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Relax paolo. It's just a matter of days before Vladimir Putin's orange avatar moves into the White House.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Why is this forum full of hate for Obama? The bloke is fucking amazing. I just don't get the hate. Putin is a fucking lunatic, Trump is mentally unwell, Net and Yahoo in Israel is a fucking narcissistic cuntbot. Really fucking odd this place when it comes to politics and assessing political personality. Obama isn't without his flaws, but his flaws are the best traits of the current set of nutters out there.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

paolo

Post by paolo »

carcinogen wrote:Why is this forum full of hate for Obama? The bloke is fucking amazing. I just don't get the hate. Putin is a fucking lunatic, Trump is mentally unwell, Net and Yahoo in Israel is a fucking narcissistic cuntbot. Really fucking odd this place when it comes to politics and assessing political personality. Obama isn't without his flaws, but his flaws are the best traits of the current set of nutters out there.
nothing personal old fruit, but bloody hell, obama is one of the biggest cunts ever to walk the earth

he won the nobel peace prize...i kid u not
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:

Relax paolo. It's just a matter of days before Vladimir Putin's orange avatar moves into the White House.
i wonder when putin thought...i know, lets get trump and then control the US elections and the result

bottom line, if they hadn't shafted sanders, his own party....trump doesn't win

many of trumps votes, imho, were a reaction against clinton and her lies, poor campaign, lack of respect for her people, lack of press conferences etc

the whole media were pushing for clinton, from the point it appeared that trump was a threat

same with brexit, the effect of barry flying over, telling the brits how to vote and threatening them....he got a big fuck u and that affected how some vited in brexit

this was the year the media were found oiut
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas