Russian Hacking

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Russian Hacking

Post by paolo »

Seems to have now changed from Putin ordering russian 'hacking' to 'russian influence'

all of the hundreds of millions, maybe into billions spent by both sides...well, more one side than the other.....and all they had to do was ask the 'russians' to 'influence' the american public

julian assange, who thus far, his rape accusation being the exception, has not been wrong, and has simply published real articles, states categorically that russia did not provide wikileaks with the truth about clinton
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

PG30

Re: Russian Hacking

Post by PG30 »

paolo wrote:Seems to have now changed from Putin ordering russian 'hacking' to 'russian influence'

all of the hundreds of millions, maybe into billions spent by both sides...well, more one side than the other.....and all they had to do was ask the 'russians' to 'influence' the american public

julian assange, who thus far, his rape accusation being the exception, has not been wrong, and has simply published real articles, states categorically that russia did not provide wikileaks with the truth about clinton
Russian influence, that amongst other things included Russian hacking.

So worse than just ordering hacking

paolo

Post by paolo »

PG30 wrote:
paolo wrote:Seems to have now changed from Putin ordering russian 'hacking' to 'russian influence'

Kind of like forced usa regime change or USA funded. Colour revolutions
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

The End

Post by The End »

I'll be doing my own form of Russian hacking later today..... :wnk:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

PG30 wrote:

If Russia had free & fair elections Putin wouldn't be so keen to interfere in the elections of other countries for fear the same could be done to him. However, being an opponent of Putin is incredibly dangerous & anyone seriously challenging his position wouldn't last long.

It's not only America. It's just now he's so brazenly meddled in an American election we've started taking notice. Russia seems to have drifted back to an authoritarian dictatorship without many people taking much notice.
Last edited by Ralph on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

The End

Post by The End »

No, I don't really know what that means either.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Have you been hacked?

You are writing complete sentences.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Not at all like the Obama regime deliberately interfering with the Israeli elections last year, was it?

Which was another stunning victory for Obama's cunning planners.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Basualdo wrote:Not at all like the Obama regime deliberately interfering with the Israeli elections last year, was it?

Which was another stunning victory for Obama's cunning planners.
You're right. It's nothing like Obama 'interfering' in the Israeli election.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

If it was true they would have proved it by now.

I've got a 12 inch prick; I will tell you 1000's of times until you believe me, without me actually having to flop it out and prove it.

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Is this meant to be irony?
It's people like you that do the Russians "influencing" by spreading their propaganda under the guise of "truth".
Brilliantly Honest

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fug1 wrote:If it was true they would have proved it by now.

I've got a 12 inch prick; I will tell you 1000's of times until you believe me, without me actually having to flop it out and prove it.
I believe you. Why would you lie about anything like that.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Zambo wrote:
Fug1 wrote:If it was true they would have proved it by now.

I believe you. Why would you lie about anything like that.

It would be true if you replaced "I've got" with "I am"

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Can't believe that mate, despite roooting for The Baggies. :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

PG30

Post by PG30 »

warmleatherette wrote:Is this meant to be irony?
It's people like you that do the Russians "influencing" by spreading their propaganda under the guise of "truth".

It's interesting that Brexit, trump and 2016 seems to be a gateway drug into Marine Le pen and Putin for some people.

Sick of lefties, so let's go so far right too the alternative. Even prepared to see world war 3 if it gives those Libtards a kicking