Russian Hacking

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Russian Hacking

Post by paolo »

PG30 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Is this meant to be irony?
It's people like you that do the Russians "influencing" by spreading their propaganda under the guise of "truth".

It's interesting that Brexit, trump and 2016 seems to be a gateway drug into Marine Le pen and Putin for some people.

Sick of lefties, so let's go so far right too the alternative. Even prepared to see world war 3 if it gives those Libtards a kicking
The drive towards ww3 has been constant

Now that's somehow the fault of trump brexit and those sick of the controlling lobs and left?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

All this talk of WWIII is a load of baloney. No side can afford or withstand it and they all know it.

There's been no definitive proof that Russian hacking has actually interfered in the electoral process of the 2016 contest.

It's all accusation that Russia has supposedly put out claims and stories that may have swayed members of the US public to vote Drumpf.

And when you consider the gerrymandering and propaganda that the USA has employed in "elections" in Iraq, Afghanistan etc (and historically in Italy, Nicaragua, Jamaica etc) then what Russia has supposedly done is very much small fries.

If true in anyway then at least the USA now know what the rest of the world feels in this regards.

The neo-cons didn't get their candidate into the White House despite all that they threw at Drumpf. And why? Because of apathy on the side of the traditional Democrat base, and a total lack of quality among his earlier Republican rivals.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

PG30 wrote:
It's people like you that do the Russians "influencing" by spreading their propaganda under the guise of "truth".

It's interesting that Brexit, trump and 2016 seems to be a gateway drug into Marine Le pen and Putin for some people.

Sick of lefties, so let's go so far right too the alternative. Even prepared to see world war 3 if it gives those Libtards a kicking
The French election will likely end up a run off between an admirer of Putin & the leader of a far right party that's Russian backed/funded.
Last edited by Ralph on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:Image
Danny Alexander?

paolo

Post by paolo »

What happened to all that North Korean hacking

And the Chinese hacking?

Why don't the Americans do hacking?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

paolo wrote:Why don't the Americans do hacking?
As much as I find Donald Trump repulsive, did laugh when he suggested the hacker(s) could be some fat american in their basement. 'Geezus' and 'LOL' at the same time.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Never happened. Most pretty much know and agree with this fact. More nonsense from liars and sore losers.

The dirt on Clinton, Soros and others around that lot has been released by American counter intelligence who didn't want her anywhere near the White House for reasons most right minded people can understand. They took a stand. Course this makes the Globalist punks look worse when people close to them are turning on them. So they blame Russia as they want a war with Russia.....one of the main reasons why people got dirt out on them in the first place to stop them.

Irony an all that.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Ralph wrote:
PG30 wrote:

The French election will likely end up a run off between an admirer of Putin & the leader of a far right party that's Russian backed/funded.
Le Pen wins that.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Rossco wrote:Never happened. Most pretty much know and agree with this fact. More nonsense from liars and sore losers.

The dirt on Clinton, Soros and others around that lot has been released by American counter intelligence who didn't want her anywhere near the White House for reasons most right minded people can understand. They took a stand. Course this makes the Globalist punks look worse when people close to them are turning on them. So they blame Russia as they want a war with Russia.....one of the main reasons why people got dirt out on them in the first place to stop them.

Irony an all that.
This sounds close.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

People seem to have forgotten already Hillary promised military action against anyone doing this hacking.
Thank fuck Trump has prevented it without even stepping into office yet.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

NSA sez no Russian hacking .

Almost all the Damaging information on Darth Hillary came from a few Patriots that are left in the Democrat party Possibly Bernie Sanders followers annoyed at the sabotage of Bernie's efforts in the primary's I dont think many people really wanted Trumpy But they didnt want Killary at any price More fool the Dems
because I think Bernie might just have edged it but the banksters didnt want that.
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

paolo

Post by paolo »

m4 colin wrote:NSA sez no Russian hacking .

Almost all the Damaging information on Darth Hillary came from a few Patriots that are left in the Democrat party Possibly Bernie Sanders followers annoyed at the sabotage of Bernie's efforts in the primary's I dont think many people really wanted Trumpy But they didnt want Killary at any price More fool the Dems
because I think Bernie might just have edged it but the banksters didnt want that.
why do the msm, the libs and the flakes refuse to admit that the sanders robbery cost the election?

did putin influence them to rob sanders?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

I'm sure they do. If they did they'd use proxies located in another country to hide their identity. Ahhhhhh!
I really am a biatch

paolo

Post by paolo »

LaaLaa wrote:
I'm sure they do. If they did they'd use proxies located in another country to hide their identity. Ahhhhhh!
Everybody knows they do

Almost like the man would have us believe that hacks are done as countries and they leave little identifiers

The Kenyan did nothing when the Chinese stole all that data

Nothing
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas