subsub

Re: Golden Globes 2017 Acceptance Speeches

Post by subsub »

Rossco wrote:
subsub wrote:
Rossco wrote:We don't want gays telling us how to live thanks
:shock:
Charming.
Shock!!! FFS. Wise up. What real man would have another man who is proud to suck cock tell him or teach him on anything
Oh dear. Your insecurity is off the chart.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

kooster wrote:
subsub wrote:
kooster wrote:earning pots of cash for doing a job that 90% of humans could do if they happen to have zero self respect.

Pass me the dress up box, give me someone else's words to spout, and a director to tell me how to say them, there you go simple.
Yeah, it really is as easy as that. Why aren't you doing it, then? :-?
Because I have some self respect, read the post before jumping in.
What a hero. And not patronising in the slightest.
WOKE AND PROUD

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

Rossco wrote:
subsub wrote:
Charming.
Shock!!! FFS. Wise up. What real man would have another man who is proud to suck cock tell him or teach him on anything.

It doesn't work anymore Subs..... The fake shaming bit. It's gone. All the ism's... Done bun wee son.

Shock is how sick the world has got and abnormal deemed as normal. That is half the problem.
You really are a homophobic, half-rabid deluded twat aren't you? God forbid any gay people become teachers eh..

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Rossco wrote:
subsub wrote:
Charming.
Shock!!! FFS. Wise up. What real man would have another man who is proud to suck cock tell him or teach him on anything.

It doesn't work anymore Subs..... The fake shaming bit. It's gone. All the ism's... Done bun wee son.

Shock is how sick the world has got and abnormal deemed as normal. That is half the problem.
Wow

You seem to be protesting a bit too much

As Charlie brooker once said

It must be awful, being a homophobe. Having to spend all that time obsessing about what gay people might be doing with their genitals. Seeing it in your mind, over and over again, in high-definition close-up. Bravely you masturbate, to make the pictures go away, but to no avail. They're seared onto your mental membranes. Every time you close your eyes, an imaginary gay man's imaginary penis rises from the murk, bowing ominously in your direction, sensing your discomfort. Laughing. Mocking. Possibly even winking. How dare they, this man and his penis? How dare they do this to you?

Obviously you can't fight the big gay penis in your head. It has no physical form, so you can't get a grip on it, much as you'd like to. You'd love to grab it and throttle it until it splutters its last. That might bring you closure. But no. So you do the next best thing. You condemn homosexuals in the real world. Maybe if they could just stop all this "being gay" business for 10 minutes, you'd get some respite from that scary headcock. It might shrivel away completely, leaving nothing behind. Except maybe a nice bit of bum.

subsub

Post by subsub »

PG30 wrote:
Rossco wrote:
subsub wrote:
Charming.

Wow

It must be awful, being a homophobe. Having to spend all that time obsessing about what gay people might be doing with their genitals. Seeing it in your mind, over and over again, in high-definition close-up. Bravely you masturbate, to make the pictures go away, but to no avail. They're seared onto your mental membranes. Every time you close your eyes, an imaginary gay man's imaginary penis rises from the murk, bowing ominously in your direction, sensing your discomfort. Laughing. Mocking. Possibly even winking. How dare they, this man and his penis? How dare they do this to you?

Obviously you can't fight the big gay penis in your head. It has no physical form, so you can't get a grip on it, much as you'd like to. You'd love to grab it and throttle it until it splutters its last. That might bring you closure. But no. So you do the next best thing. You condemn homosexuals in the real world. Maybe if they could just stop all this "being gay" business for 10 minutes, you'd get some respite from that scary headcock. It might shrivel away completely, leaving nothing behind. Except maybe a nice bit of bum.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:dart:
WOKE AND PROUD

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

PG30 wrote:
Rossco wrote:
subsub wrote:
Charming.

Wow

Does that mean people who hate Trump, go through similar thought processes?
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

kooster

Post by kooster »

subsub wrote:
kooster wrote:
subsub wrote:
kooster wrote:earning pots of cash for doing a job that 90% of humans could do if they happen to have zero self respect.

Pass me the dress up box, give me someone else's words to spout, and a director to tell me how to say them, there you go simple.
Well I'm glad we have that settled then.

subsub

Post by subsub »

kooster wrote:
subsub wrote:
kooster wrote:
subsub wrote:

Absolutely. You don't have a clue what it takes to be a good actor :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

PG30 wrote:
Rossco wrote:
subsub wrote:
Charming.

Wow

The people have/are and will protest by voting. Why you think auld Meryl had her meltdown.....along with 99% of celebs and the left wing around the world and on here...we gotta stop him...we only have a week left. What are they stirring up? We all know what they are stirring up.

As for Brooks...just another media bullshit artist in a world full of them.

And not me, I couldn't give a fuck about gays. Clearly you have put a bit of thought into that though, whatever fires your rocket I guess. If they and yourself keep it private and are consenting adults let them do what they want, they will find out one day...so whatever. Free will. But when it is made into an agenda then I have a problem....as do many others. It isn't normal...end off. No ifs, buts or doubts. Your human brain alone should work out why....where would the babies come from...see...a plan. A real and true and natural plan. I couldn't care about me but you like many miss the bigger picture. It is what is being left if we let it continue and let the left wing pervert everything to be normal...animals next, anything goes as long as everyone's feeling and rights are met?? Not think a line in the sand is called for before it ends up with anything goes??...and let us not kid ourselves with the whole spirit cooking thing exposed as art...then gives you half an idea really to were it will lead if let these 'people' do what they want, if you can see the truth. But that is the wheat from the chaff. Sheep are sheep and can't see the agenda in all it's forms. Your problem not mine.

And yes it is all interlinked as Hollywood, TV, music, art etc etc works as the drip feed effect to brainwash the masses if they allow themselves to be brainwashed.
Last edited by Rossco on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

kooster

Post by kooster »

subsub wrote:
kooster wrote:
subsub wrote:
kooster wrote:
subsub wrote:

Absolutely. You don't have a clue what it takes to be a good actor :mrgreen:
Hang on I'll ask Danny Dyer, or Tom Cruise, better still join a religious sect, or just blow the casting director.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

subsub wrote:
Rossco wrote:
subsub wrote:
Charming.
Shock!!! FFS. Wise up. What real man would have another man who is proud to suck cock tell him or teach him on anything
Oh dear. Your insecurity is off the chart.
Really. Is that how you see it Subs...well you would be wrong. Course you know my mind don't you :roll: I like diddies...diddies are great :D Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr would go out the windy and that isn't good to me.

As for the rest. I have no time for the gay agenda....and an agenda is what it is.
Last edited by Rossco on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

And back to the main point. Is this the same Meryl Streep who stood up and applauded Roman Polanski at the Academy Awards in 2003 we are talking about. What a champ, what a lady, what a real woman. And then said it was sad what happened to him in an interview? This the same one who has the heart of gold to bash Trump so righteously?

She must think it is fine and dandy for a full grown man to drug a 13 year old girl and then rape her. No wonder she was so vocal in her support for auld Hilldog.

Sick cunt. Her, her agenda and her Hollywood paymasters. She is the queen of Hollywood....and those who are seeing how things really work know why.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Rossco wrote:And back to the main point. Is this the same Meryl Streep who stood up and applauded Roman Polanski at the Academy Awards in 2003 we are talking about
No, that's not the main point. The point is that Streep was condemning Trump for his mimicking of a disabled reporter, but some people on here are trying to deflect by bringing up another incident and also pursuing a homophobic agenda.
WOKE AND PROUD

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

subsub wrote:
Rossco wrote:And back to the main point. Is this the same Meryl Streep who stood up and applauded Roman Polanski at the Academy Awards in 2003 we are talking about
No, that's not the main point. The point is that Streep was condemning Trump for his mimicking of a disabled reporter, but some people on here are trying to deflect by bringing up another incident and also pursuing a homophobic agenda.
Perhaps it shows that Streep's judgements on morality is, shall we say questionable? Motivated by hatred for someone she campaigned against.

You see most people would find mimicking a disability distasteful. What do you think most people would think, about applauding a child rapist?
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Darkyboy wrote:You see most people would find mimicking a disability distasteful.
I agree. And yet rather than everyone on here condemning Trump for it, we get the usual tosh about liberal luvvies, handwringing lefties etc

I'm sure you'll join me in condemning Trump for his behaviour. Right?
WOKE AND PROUD