Golden Globes 2017 Acceptance Speeches

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Shedboy

Re: Golden Globes 2017 Acceptance Speeches

Post by Shedboy »

Yes, CJ, I remember the Deer Hunter and the 70s. Doesn't mean I have to like Meryl Streep, though. And she's not very bonnie.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

subsub

Post by subsub »

Steve Hunt wrote:Image
That is just a deflection post, Steve.
What do you make of what Trump did?
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
no, it's realism

the concerted effort to fuck trump up, and anyone who supports him, denied by ralph, continues

this opportunist loved it, truly calculated

first to stand and clap roman polanski, wonder if she was watching when he fucked the 13 year old?

these selective libtards just push the undecided into the arms of trump/brexit and hopefully le pen
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

subsub wrote:
tbh honest suib, I thought both Clinton & Trump were pathetic candidates. His attempt to mock the disabled reporter was a disgrace.

We can only hope that he becomes more responsible once he assumes office. I think he will have to & the team of advisors around him will keep a close eye on him.

As for his presidency. Who knows? I remember Reagan receiving similar hostility and yet he is now considered one of the most popular US presidents in history. I don't think that it necessarily has to be all gloom and doom and besides, America democratically elected him (something Streep & Co seems to have ignored) - it's none of our business, really. If they have fucked up, I'm sure he will be booted out in four years time.
btw; fully agree with paolo's Polanski comment. Streep is making herself look ridiculous.

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:these selective libtards just push the undecided into the arms of trump/brexit and hopefully le pen
What do you make of what Trump did, Paolo?
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Steve Hunt wrote:tbh honest suib, I thought both Clinton & Trump were pathetic candidates. His attempt to mock the disabled reporter was a disgrace.

We can only hope that he becomes more responsible once he assumes office. I think he will have to & the team of advisors around him will keep a close eye on him.
Fair enough, Steve.
WOKE AND PROUD

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Hillman avenger wrote:I don't really care whether she speaks out against Trump ; I can see why they are anxious as they see Trump as a threat to free speech and to the use of multinational talent.

What is far more concerning is how he responed, saying she is not a good actress. Personally I think that is nonsense, but much more worrying is that a man 10 days away from being POTUS can't apparetly see the wisdom in shutting up.Over and over he has done this in his life and did it almost daily during his campaign. What is currently an unpleasant and unbecoming behaviour could be fatalas POTUS.

I am beginning to believe that the growing opinion that he is mentally disturbed has validity.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/a-neuro ... ld-leader/

Note the bit where he says he i collecting clips of him to use in classes demonstrating this disorder.
Nah, she's just a left wing, right on saggy titted auld mouthpiece.

We are all Africans was her war cry last year. They would give her an award if she farted in a bag. She is the one who is the most full of hot air after all. If she hasn't done it already then next year will be....we are all gay. Bubblehead living in a bubble world. She is upset they are getting burst.

Shhhhh old woman and dance........dance monkey, dance. Since you get paid a lot more than peanuts.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

PG30 wrote:
Rossco wrote:
PG30 wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Actors and Actresses need to understand they are there to entertain us. Wear a nice outfit, smile, accept your award with grace, thank your mum, whatever. What they DO NOT need to do when they accept an award is bang on about Trump, Africa, War, Politics in general and humanitarian issues. People want to watch award ceremonies because they want some escapism from their humdrum lives, not a fucking condescending lecture by Meryl Streep!!! FUCK OFF!!!

I know we're all on the same page, but my piss is boiling. These attention-seeking narcissistic shallow image-obsessed 'actors' are as fucking bad as right-wing fascists insofar as they surround themselves with people whose views on everything from Syria to salad dressings are exactly the same. Why would any fair-minded person give any more credence to the political views of a Hollywood actor or actress? Their lack of self-awareness is frankly embarrassing. In actual fact, i'd go as far as to say, they do more damage than they do good by speaking out on certain issues. I for one am far less likely to donate to a charity fronted by a 'famous' person.

Arrrrghghghh!!!
Why would any fair-minded person give any more credence to the political views of a Hollywood actor or actress?

Well, they did vote a reality TV star to be president
Think you will find he was/is a business man....not Jedwood from X-factor but whatever.

And if yer woman wants to run then let her run. Course she wouldn't win. So she will just stick to talking nonsense for the hardcore libs. We are all African sure anyhow going by that twat.

Libtards run Hollyweird....have for years.
What part of the below do you disagree with?

But there was one performance this year that stunned me. It sank its hooks in my heart, not because it was good, it was – there’s nothing good about it. But it was effective and it did its job. It made its intended audience laugh and show their teeth.

It was that moment when the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter, someone he outranked in privilege and power and the capacity to fight back. It, it kind of broke my heart when I saw it and I still can’t get it out my head because it wasn’t in a movie. It was real life. And this instinct to humiliate when it’s modeled by someone in the public platform, by someone powerful, it filters down into everybody’s life because it kind of gives permission for other people to do the same thing.
Hardly watch any new movies pumped out now. To full of the bullshit agenda for my liking and transparent at that. The best picture alone that won proves that much does it not? Aye is the answer BTW.

As for the rest. They are bubbleheads living in their bubble world. Way to much money and time.

Michelle Pfeiffer seems to be the only decent female one among them to me. Funny she has never won an Oscar.....but your woman Streep wins them for fun. Go figure. And it isn't about acting ability or why would they have given that poor acting ability (great tits, but a slag) Jennifer Lawrence one.

Hollywood is a propaganda machine. Pushes agendas left, right and centre. Has for years.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Hillman avenger wrote:
PG30 wrote:
Rossco wrote:
PG30 wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Actors and Actresses need to understand they are there to entertain us. Wear a nice outfit, smile, accept your award with grace, thank your mum, whatever. What they DO NOT need to do when they accept an award is bang on about Trump, Africa, War, Politics in general and humanitarian issues. People want to watch award ceremonies because they want some escapism from their humdrum lives, not a fucking condescending lecture by Meryl Streep!!! FUCK OFF!!!

I know we're all on the same page, but my piss is boiling. These attention-seeking narcissistic shallow image-obsessed 'actors' are as fucking bad as right-wing fascists insofar as they surround themselves with people whose views on everything from Syria to salad dressings are exactly the same. Why would any fair-minded person give any more credence to the political views of a Hollywood actor or actress? Their lack of self-awareness is frankly embarrassing. In actual fact, i'd go as far as to say, they do more damage than they do good by speaking out on certain issues. I for one am far less likely to donate to a charity fronted by a 'famous' person.

Arrrrghghghh!!!
Why would any fair-minded person give any more credence to the political views of a Hollywood actor or actress?

Well, they did vote a reality TV star to be president
Think you will find he was/is a business man....not Jedwood from X-factor but whatever.

And if yer woman wants to run then let her run. Course she wouldn't win. So she will just stick to talking nonsense for the hardcore libs. We are all African sure anyhow going by that twat.

Libtards run Hollyweird....have for years.
What part of the below do you disagree with?

But there was one performance this year that stunned me. It sank its hooks in my heart, not because it was good, it was – there’s nothing good about it. But it was effective and it did its job. It made its intended audience laugh and show their teeth.

It was that moment when the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter, someone he outranked in privilege and power and the capacity to fight back. It, it kind of broke my heart when I saw it and I still can’t get it out my head because it wasn’t in a movie. It was real life. And this instinct to humiliate when it’s modeled by someone in the public platform, by someone powerful, it filters down into everybody’s life because it kind of gives permission for other people to do the same thing.
Agreed.
He is loathsome.
If he can't establish superiority over someone by his own merits he trie to reduce them instead.
He is sick and it is staggering that he was elected.
Check out who he was running against there Hillman. Check out her actions.

Oh aye....indeed. :wink: :lol: The butthurt is so bad. I love it. Really I do. We don't want gays telling us how to live thanks....we don't want to be told we are all African to make up for the guilt your type feel thanks. We don't need rich women to tell us what to think and act thanks.

Strike a fucking light left wing, right on nutjobs. Men are getting their swagger back and a lot of women are starting to wake up from the dream/nightmare future. About fucking time and all. Changes will be hard for many these next few years but the wheat from the chaff and all that.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Rossco wrote:We don't want gays telling us how to live thanks
:shock:
Charming.
WOKE AND PROUD

kooster

Post by kooster »

subsub wrote:
kooster wrote:earning pots of cash for doing a job that 90% of humans could do if they happen to have zero self respect.

Pass me the dress up box, give me someone else's words to spout, and a director to tell me how to say them, there you go simple.
Yeah, it really is as easy as that. Why aren't you doing it, then? :-?
Because I have some self respect, read the post before jumping in.

kooster

Post by kooster »

Carlos J wrote:
kooster wrote:I find it mildly amusing to be preached to by members of the acting (profession) , those paragons of virtue.

The Casting Couch winners.

A bunch of sleazy egocentric luvvies, earning pots of cash for doing a job that 90% of humans could do if they happen to have zero self respect.

Pass me the dress up box, give me someone else's words to spout, and a director to tell me how to say them, there you go simple.
Streep was magnificent in 'The Deer Hunter'. Fuck the politics, a stunning performance.
Was this thread about her acting?

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Steve Hunt wrote:
subsub wrote:
tbh honest suib, I thought both Clinton & Trump were pathetic candidates. His attempt to mock the disabled reporter was a disgrace.
Spot on.
Apart from the democratic implications of that, I doubt they will be able to. He doesn't seem to listen to them, which presumably is how he gets into the shit so often. And now he is the most powerful man in the world.

As for his presidency. Who knows? I remember Reagan receiving similar hostility and yet he is now considered one of the most popular US presidents in history.
Popular, maybe. People warmed to his frank bewilderment at what was going on around him. Effective? I think not.

I don't think that it necessarily has to be all gloom and doom and besides, America democratically elected him (something Streep & Co seems to have ignored) - it's none of our business, really. If they have fucked up, I'm sure he will be booted out in four years time.
btw; fully agree with paolo's Polanski comment. Streep is making herself look ridiculous.
Four years looks like a long time now. As for the democracy point, she is as entitled to her opinion as anyone else..the difference is the number of people who will hear it.
Have a good look at this thread. It illustrates what TF has become. Discussion re the speeches-fine. It simply degenerates into schoolboy comments about her sexiness or lack of it.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

subsub wrote:
Rossco wrote:We don't want gays telling us how to live thanks
:shock:
Charming.
Shock!!! FFS. Wise up. What real man would have another man who is proud to suck cock tell him or teach him on anything.

It doesn't work anymore Subs..... The fake shaming bit. It's gone. All the ism's... Done bun wee son.

Shock is how sick the world has got and abnormal deemed as normal. That is half the problem.