Fake News - the re-launch !

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Fake News - the re-launch !

Post by Royal24s »

Just watching the run up to the BBC evening News.
As you know , they always have an addiional fill in item in addition to the attack on Donald Trump and the NHS story which are in every bulletin.
Tonight, it's " How do you know when it's Fake News ? "

Well, I'm thinking a bloody good clue is if it's on the BBC.

I note that they're having another go at introducing this obvious ploy to restrict free speech in Parliament today - I suppose they've spent so much money on it they feel they can't just let everyone laugh it off as they have done so far so they're giving it another go, but they really don't get it yet, do they ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

warmleatherette

Re: Fake News - the re-launch !

Post by warmleatherette »

Royal24s wrote:Just watching the run up to the BBC evening News.
As you know , they always have an addiional fill in item in addition to the attack on Donald Trump and the NHS story which are in every bulletin.

I note that they're having another go at introducing this obvious ploy to restrict free speech in Parliament today - I suppose they've spent so much money on it they feel they can't just let everyone laugh it off as they have done so far so they're giving it another go, but they really don't get it yet, do they ?
It's targeting social media, mainly Facebook and Twitter and boy does it need it.
Brilliantly Honest

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

This from somebody who told us a few days ago that Soros was a nazi. He would have been nine years old at the start of the war, and jewish.

Somebody who is constantly fooled by fake news which he seizes upon if it suits his prejudices.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Why are people turning to 'fake' news? Why are people having trouble researching the validity of stories or using basic sense to filter out obviously fake stories. I'd suggest it could be because of the shit state of education afforded to lower income families. I saw a stat today that 15pc of people in Norfolk have a reading age of 8 years old. Sorry, that's not fucking good enough and now it's all coming home to roost isn't it. The BEEB cannot hide their utter comtempt for Trump, you can almost see newsreaders physically shaking they are so upset. haha ... Shouldn't laugh I suppose. Although if I don't laugh I get quite angry. :)
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Hillman avenger

This from somebody who told us a few days ago that Soros was a nazi. He would have been nine years old at the start of the war, and jewish.

Somebody who is constantly fooled by fake news which he seizes upon if it suits his prejudices.

So clueless that he thinks the reason the BBC doesn't transmit some stories is bias. When it is in fact because they do their job and find it;s bollocks.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Some of the stuff from Infowars at the moment is hardly what you can call conspiracy stuff any more. It's gone pure Alt-right and has spent months exposing the bullshit spouted my MSM.

Paul Joseph Watson's twitter feed alone is a one stop shop for exposing left wing rubbish.

Far more newsworthy than the continued social engineering output from the BBC.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:

I think you'll find that he's admitted being a nazi on tv. 60 minutes I think.
He pretended not to be Jewish you see, so he could steal money from them before they got sent to concentration camps .
If you can defend that, it explains a lot.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

carcinogen wrote:Why are people turning to 'fake' news? Why are people having trouble researching the validity of stories or using basic sense to filter out obviously fake stories. I'd suggest it could be because of the shit state of education afforded to lower income families. I saw a stat today that 15pc of people in Norfolk have a reading age of 8 years old. Sorry, that's not fucking good enough and now it's all coming home to roost isn't it. The BEEB cannot hide their utter comtempt for Trump, you can almost see newsreaders physically shaking they are so upset. haha ... Shouldn't laugh I suppose. Although if I don't laugh I get quite angry. :)
Yeah, well that's the point of course. I think in a free country we can evaluate news or anything else for ourselves rather than parties with a vested interest declaring anything they dispute as "fake news".
It's 90% bollocks wherever it comes from in my experience, but if we agree to lose the freedom to decide for ourselves and hand it to the government then we will have given up.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:

I think you'll find that he's admitted being a nazi on tv. 60 minutes I think.
He pretended not to be Jewish you see, so he could steal money from them before they got sent to concentration camps .
If you can defend that, it explains a lot.
Get away

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

What does that mean then ?
Are you disputing what I said or admitting it ?
I can probably post a link if you like , so please be clear - do you accept that Soros was a nazi or not, and if you do then do you still justify the filthy bastard ?

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:Some of the stuff from Infowars at the moment is hardly what you can call conspiracy stuff any more. It's gone pure Alt-right and has spent months exposing the bullshit spouted my MSM.

Paul Joseph Watson's twitter feed alone is a one stop shop for exposing left wing rubbish.

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044
Deluded doesn't even begin to cover it.
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

Royal24s wrote:What does that mean then ?
Are you disputing what I said or admitting it ?
I can probably post a link if you like , so please be clear - do you accept that Soros was a nazi or not, and if you do then do you still justify the filthy bastard ?
Yes post a link please, I just have a hunch that Hilman doesn't believe a word you say.

The BBC have to corroborate their stories from more than one source so given your superior intellect and integrity as a former police officer you should be able to do the same rather rely on say inter-web tittle tattle.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Hillman avenger wrote:

Well he did help the Nazis....so! The left is showing itself to be the real nazi types these days.....but sure most already knew that they were anyhow.

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2011/01/28/ ... -property/

And from the horses mouth itself.

http://www.infowars.com/60-minutes-geor ... ing-nazis/
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Some of the stuff from Infowars at the moment is hardly what you can call conspiracy stuff any more. It's gone pure Alt-right and has spent months exposing the bullshit spouted my MSM.

The only one deluded here is you and your ilk.

Info Wars is meh at lot of times but does get some decent stuff out. But everyone with half a brain knows that the BBC and The Guardian are indeed involved big time in social engineering. To say they aren't is just plain deluded or someone with an agenda.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Hillman avenger

Rossco wrote:
subsub wrote:

The only one deluded here is you and your ilk.

Info Wars is meh at lot of times but does get some decent stuff out. But everyone with half a brain knows that the BBC and The Guardian are indeed involved big time in social engineering. To say they aren't is just plain deluded or someone with an agenda.
At last a breakthrough.
I have wondered where this rubbish comes from , and now you've helped us out.
BTW SOROS WAS NOT A NAZI.
Anything but.
And the money he has spent supporying political causes has always been anti-fascist.
His biggest effort was to oppose the last Bush.