Katy Perry....I wouldn't TBH.

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
The End

Re: Katy Perry....I wouldn't TBH.

Post by The End »

I would have sex with her if she requested it. Up the bum.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Carlos J wrote:Indeed a 2011 clip. See also this from London 2011, same fall, different result. All part of the show:

phpBB [video]

Awful wee woman.
Different as she went straight down like a bag of spuds in the video I saw and her eyes are huge and pure black around the time mark I mentioned, totally different all round if being honest....but can see your point as well if you don't want to see. But strange wee woman and awful to boot I agree. But the masses seem to love her :lol:

Saw another couple of videos on youtube someone sent me.....her eyes changing etc but I am aware of the tech these days as well...so

But I do believe that they all sell there soul and have a wee blood sacrifice in the background for this fame game.

You are more open minded than most when it suits :D Have a look into that sometime. Or maybe you already have.

Johnny Depp says 'that other guy' and he doesn't watch his movies.

Bob Dylan says he will have to pay 'the big guy....you know...him' for his fame in the end.

Plus many others.

Strange world CJ...strange world big son. But most seem happy in their dream-world. I shall leave them all to it.

Take note of how Satanic the half time show will be in the Superbowl later- chance!! :wink: Course it is.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Her old man is a evangelical Preacher so I doubt its Satanic but you never know.
About five seconds before the fall she looked as if she was gonna spew up, sound waves can do that particularly low frequencies There was a lot of bass in that music and them big stacks pump it out and can do damage to you.
It was a fucking horrible row anyway !
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it