Bullying in the workplace

Talksport - the main station discussion place
kancutlawns

Bullying in the workplace

Post by kancutlawns »

It seems like it's the minions like the numpties behind the hoarse, Moose and honest, committed hard professionals like Sandy who get on the end of dog's abuse. However in an industry and generation of tough, un-PC, unscrupulous bastards, how the hell do the following escape relentless, soul destroying abuse in the workplace:

Dungbreath - a vile, treacherous, friendless, ginger car crash of a human being with halitosis
Cundy - well known single bollocked, luminous, high pitched mockneyed gimp
Goff - a thick fat turd

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Bullying in the workplace

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Can anyone translate this
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Rabble

Post by Rabble »

I don't think any of them would allow themselves to be victims especially Darren Gough.

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Yes :

'A highly evocative piece .. devastating and brutal we may need to don a new pair of ears from this moment on. Indeed were we to ..... ........likened to human excrement ....... .....oh my god '

wyongho

Post by wyongho »

this thread is too intellectual for me, I'm away to bed.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Beeky
Gould
Moose

Victims.

The End

Post by The End »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Can anyone translate this

I read that five times and couldn't get beyond 'hoarse, Moose'
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

kancutlawns wrote:It seems like it's the minions like the numpties behind the hoarse, Moose and honest, committed hard professionals like Sandy who get on the end of dog's abuse. However in an industry and generation of tough, un-PC, unscrupulous bastards, how the hell do the following escape relentless, soul destroying abuse in the workplace:

Dungbreath - a vile, treacherous, friendless, ginger car crash of a human being with halitosis - A TalkSport superstar
Cundy - well known single bollocked, luminous, high pitched mockneyed gimp - Irrelevant
Goff - a thick fat turd - Quite hard

Rabble

Post by Rabble »

James90125 wrote:Beeky
Gould
Moose

Victims.

Beeky ripped the piss out of the odious Gaunt.

I don't know about Moose, he's got a thick skin and seems to enjoy rolling with the punches. I think he'd only be scared of Mrs Moose.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

kancutlawns wrote:It seems like it's the minions like the numpties behind the hoarse, Moose and honest, committed hard professionals like Sandy who get on the end of dog's abuse. However in an industry and generation of tough, un-PC, unscrupulous bastards, how the hell do the following escape relentless, soul destroying abuse in the workplace:

Dungbreath - a vile, treacherous, friendless, ginger car crash of a human being with halitosis
Cundy - well known single bollocked, luminous, high pitched mockneyed gimp
Goff - a thick fat turd

Goff survives because he is a bully himself.

The End

Post by The End »

They all survive because they are bullies, Brazil the biggest of the lot.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The End wrote:They all survive because they are bullies, Brazil the biggest of the lot.

After years of vaguely misogynist, xenophobic, racist, homophobic, bullying, I could easily imagine Alan suing someone higher-up on the rung for bullying him due to 'emotional distress' after someone mentioned he was overweight and had a drink problem. THAT'S the kind of CUNT Alan is.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

wyongho

Post by wyongho »

carcinogen wrote:
The End wrote:They all survive because they are bullies, Brazil the biggest of the lot.

After years of vaguely misogynist, xenophobic, racist, homophobic, bullying, I could easily imagine Alan suing someone higher-up on the rung for bullying him due to 'emotional distress' after someone mentioned he was overweight and had a drink problem. THAT'S the kind of CUNT Alan is.
yes he can dish it out big style but cant take it. He detests h and j clips as he stars most weeks.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Oh hello...

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Steady...
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN