talkSPORT Presenters in History

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Reg

talkSPORT Presenters in History

Post by Reg »

The Liberation of Belsen.

Reporter: Words can't do justice to the scene that surrounds me. The bodies are piled twenty deep, and living skeletons wander about, their faces bearing testimony to the horrific events they have witnessed...

Big Al in studio: What are yer plans fer today, John - a spot o' lunch and a few glasses o' that German wine? Bewdiful. A couple o' rounds o' golf - Ihear they've got some smashing courses. Lovely part of the world I'm told, Ah've nivver been. Sivven twenny sivven.
Last edited by Reg on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roy IN!!

The End

Re: talkFORUM Presenters in History

Post by The End »

Reg wrote:The Liberation of Belsen.

Reporter: Words can't do justice to the scene that surrounds me. The bodies are piled twenty deep, and living skeletons wander about, their faces bearing testimony to the horrific events they have witnessed...

Big Al in studio: What are yer plans fer today, John - a spot o' lunch and a few glasses o' that German wine? Bewdiful. A couple o' rounds o' golf - Ihear they've got some smashing courses. Lovely part of the world I'm told, Ah've nivver been. Sivven twenny sivven.

This could be a winner.....
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Reg

Re: talkSPORT Presenters in History

Post by Reg »

Neville Chamberlain: I have in my hand a piece of paper...

Big Al (from the bogs): Sling it over here, pal - Ah've jist used up a whole roll.

(With apologies to Viz.)
Roy IN!!

Reg

Post by Reg »

Albert Einstein: ...and so that, in conclusion, is what I call the Theory of Relativity.

Adrian Durham: Yeah, yeah, OK mate. (pause) 'As he gone?... Blimey, he needs to have a word with himself. That was EMBARRASSING. I'm struggling to get my head around what the hell he was banging on about. Help me out here Goffy...

Darren Gough: 'OO 'AS WROTE THAT?
Roy IN!!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Ronald Reagan: "Mr Gorbachev, tear down that wall."

D. Gough: "Fing is, H'ade, if t'Russkies tear down t'Berlin Wall, then what h'is goin' t'keep t'Berlin roof h'up?"
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Ben Hur -what's happened to the chariots
Ask McQuinneas
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Duke of Wellington : "Waterloo, sir, well that was a damn close run thing."

Adrian Durham : "Okay the Frenchman may have been reasonably successful in the past, I give you that, but Emperor fan's you CANNOT be happy with today's performance. The little gunner had no answer when Wellington sent the old German on late in the second half. Clueless, absolutely clueless. Give us a pigeon message on....... "
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Winny C- "We'll fight them on the beaches".

Alan B- "Which beach will thee gae tae? Ah luvv Sandy Lane, Quinny. Maybe Mayorker. Ah noo thee luvv a fight in Ibither so prolly go therr, then fer a foo Guinness's in the Bar after".

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Pathé News Correspondent : "Adolf Hitler is dead"

Big Al "How is old Adolf's health these days? "

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Walter Cronkite: "In Dallas Texas, 3 shots have been fired at President Kennedy's motorcade.Initial reports say he is Gravely injured"

Durham :" 'is 'eads gone!!"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Queen Elizabeth I: I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too.

Moose: Yup, I was in the pigsty corporate tent at the Bernard Matthews battery farm wiv dubious hygiene and safety standards laaaarst night right sating my capacious waistline with five jumbo industrial sized bratwursts, a huge portion of steak chips and a sirloin steak the size of a size 15 shoe inside a pie crust bigger than a bendy bus, then I went back for penguins, churros, curly whirlies, those strawberry cables, Teo while Black Forest gateaux's, loads of creme brûlées, apple crumble with chocolate sauce and rice pudding. Then I took a doggy bag to eat on the 57 to Borehamwood aaaafter <high pitched girly laugh>.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sid Pervcat wrote:Walter Cronkite: "In Dallas Texas, 3 shots have been fired at President Kennedy's motorcade.Initial reports say he is Gravely injured"

Durham :" 'is 'eads gone!!"

:smt044
Roy IN!!

davidarthur

Post by davidarthur »

News reader - Following the attack on the twin towers of New York a global manhunt is underway for a terrorist by the name of Osama Bin Laden.

Mike Parry - Is he the guy who looks like Mick Fleetwood?

In TS land the truth is always stranger than fiction.......

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Reg wrote:Albert Einstein: ...and so that, in conclusion, is what I call the Theory of Relativity.

Adrian Durham: Yeah, yeah, OK mate. (pause) 'As he gone?... Blimey, he needs to have a word with himself. That was EMBARRASSING. I'm struggling to get my head around what the hell he was banging on about. Help me out here Goffy...

Darren Gough: 'OO 'AS WROTE THAT?

:D
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

kancutlawns wrote:Queen Elizabeth I: I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too.

Moose: Yup, I was in the pigsty corporate tent at the Bernard Matthews battery farm wiv dubious hygiene and safety standards laaaarst night right sating my capacious waistline with five jumbo industrial sized bratwursts, a huge portion of steak chips and a sirloin steak the size of a size 15 shoe inside a pie crust bigger than a bendy bus, then I went back for penguins, churros, curly whirlies, those strawberry cables, Teo while Black Forest gateaux's, loads of creme brûlées, apple crumble with chocolate sauce and rice pudding. Then I took a doggy bag to eat on the 57 to Borehamwood aaaafter <high pitched girly laugh>.

Have a great day Queen, my friend
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM