Scotch Football

Anything sportlike
finchman

Re: Scotch Football

Post by finchman »

Big Eck Sacked from the Scotch national team.
Dick Campbell lined up.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Ha ha.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

JW90

Post by JW90 »

England would like to place on record it's thanks to Big Eck for the shit results, especially the one in Kazakhstan. His hard work in keeping Scotland near the bottom of the qualifying group is much appreciated and we wish him well for the future.

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

kevin04 wrote:

Not a chance that the team will turn professional next year as funds,

They are professional already you fucking clown.
Peace and Love

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The Doctor Is In wrote:
kevin04 wrote:

Keep your abuse for those that are deserved of this.you fucking clown. !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

The Doctor Is In wrote:
kevin04 wrote:

You on the turbs last night?

Not to boast but I know a few of their players (hence me talking about them for bits of the season and I'll be there on Sunday. Might even post a pic just to fuck you off more, you angry arse). By professional I mean as their full time job. They are part timers, Bobby Linn is a scaffie in Lochee; Danny Denholm is a PE teacher; Ryan McCord is at uni etc.

PS Cheers Del!
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

finchman

Post by finchman »

After a five game unbeaten run the 'Maryhill Magyars' have gone from bottom to one point of the play offs!

Could Pep Caldwell get them into the SPL?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Who knows, Finchy! Pep Caldwell is half a step forward and then 3 back, so maybe by 2030 they'll be wining the SPFL Premier League title.

Ross County are 1-0 up right now and looking good for a return to the Premier League. I was with a Caley Thistle man last week, and even if he disagrees, I love seeing the Highland clubs in the big time. Dingwall is a great wee town, their supporters are very good/lots of Dundee Utd pals who said they were brilliant after United won the Scottish Cup in 2010, so good luck to the Staggies!

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

County up after a 4-0 thrashing of Queens.

Fantastic away day up there for Premier teams and good to see them back!

A full card in the 4 main leagues tomorrow, and a lot can happen e.g everyone from 5th to 10th can still go down in the Championship, plus similar numbers in other leagues. I suppose that's the excitement of having leagues of 10 where (1 is straight down , 1 in a relegation playoff and 2nd - 4th in a playoff).

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Good on the Rosser's.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Indeed, Carlos.

County is a good wee trip, if you fancy one! A long way away ; but great fans, and a family club too. I like Caley too - more clubs than Tiger Woods ; but was with a Caley Thistle man last week at Arbroath - I'll try write a report, and how do I resize a few pics, is it possible to send them to you? a) for a GIRUY Doctor - they are a part-time club and will remain one and b)who wants to see an Arbroath red wine bottle? :) said it was a No No to like both sides, but I like both the Dundee sides too or at least like seeing them in the same league and doing well as its good for the places and the derby in Dundee is still fantastic from a neutral view point and the build up to it in the city/workplaces.

In other news, Sven would be interested in the Scotland job. He'd be interested in Narnia these days no doubt. I'd give it to Scot Gemmil, he's doing quite well with the 17s, 19s and 20s - qualified for final tournaments with them and semi final in one tournament, along with a 3rd and 4th place finish in Toulon. Well, I'd talk to McInnes and Clarke first, but I don't think Clarke fancies it or would work with the heid fuds at the SFA ;McInnes probably would take it but whilst he's done very well at Aberdeen, he hasn't won anything and seems to bottle the big games. Also look abroad too, but who knows though, the SFA took a month to sack McLeish so I think it'll be Malky McKay or Scot Gemmil or both in charge for the double-header with Belgium and Cyprus.

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

The Doctor Is In wrote:
kevin04 wrote:

How the fuck this fucking bellwhiff remains stinking this place out I’ll never know.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Very sad to see English team Berwick Rangers fall from grace.
They should be eligible now to opt if they would prefer to play in the English Northern League rather than the Lowland League.

Cove Rangers up against East Kilbride to replace them.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Very sad to see English team Berwick Rangers fall from grace.
They should be eligible now to opt if they would prefer to play in the English Northern League rather than the Lowland League.

Cove favourites after winning the away leg 2-1
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

delboy1983 wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:Very sad to see English team Berwick Rangers fall from grace.

Cove favourites after winning the away leg 2-1

They have a few decent players at the club too, and were unlucky last year. I fully expect them to beat East Kilbride and then come up against Berwick.

Speaking of EK, their crowds are pretty poor. Asked a pal of a pal (sounds like BS doesn't it, but it's not - met him at the weekend past) and he said that the EK FC don't have much of a following due to most people in town being Old Firm or Hamilton and Motherwell fans.

Looking forward to the playoffs though, and they should be on BBC Alba or BBC Scotland.

We'll know the full picture, but at present it looks like this for the playoffs (Semis and Final are both over two-legs) :

Premiership : Dundee Utd v Ayr ; St Mirren v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Championship : Forfar v Raith ; Montrose v Alloa

League One : Clyde v Edinburgh City ; Stenhousemuir v Annan.